Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1465048 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8610 on: October 20, 2020, 11:42:38 AM »
On CMOMM...which gunit sees as a useful source of info...the consensus seems to be that Ben died in an accident on his uncles motorbike and the family covered it up.

If you google 'Madeleine McCann forums' the Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann is always on the first page, along with their Facebook page. That's because it's the foremost forum on the subject. As such, it's worth reading what they have to say, so yes, a useful source of info imo. Even those here who disagree with what the people there say are reading what they say nevertheless. Some even post there.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #8611 on: October 20, 2020, 11:59:40 AM »
If you google 'Madeleine McCann forums' the Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann is always on the first page, along with their Facebook page. That's because it's the foremost forum on the subject. As such, it's worth reading what they have to say, so yes, a useful source of info imo. Even those here who disagree with what the people there say are reading what they say nevertheless. Some even post there.
It's worth reading for a good laugh...how they can suggest the Needhams  covered up an accident is beyond me but perhaps you think it's a reasonable thing to say. I find much of what is on there is complete junk
« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 12:04:34 PM by Davel »

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #8612 on: October 20, 2020, 12:17:16 PM »
It's worth reading for a good laugh...how they can suggest the Needhams  covered up an accident is beyond me but perhaps you think it's a reasonable thing to say. I find much of what is on there is complete junk
Isn’t it with an open mind that we ought to approach things.
The members of CMMM  are all there because they’re interested in an alternative version of the story you believe and who’s to prove that story is incorrect ?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #8613 on: October 20, 2020, 12:22:03 PM »
Isn’t it with an open mind that we ought to approach things.
The members of CMMM  are all there because they’re interested in an alternative version of the story you believe and who’s to prove that story is incorrect ?
It's not a matter of me proving them wrong it's a matter of them proving themselves right...
Do you support the idea the Needhams covered up an accident.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #8614 on: October 20, 2020, 12:34:40 PM »
It's not a matter of me proving them wrong it's a matter of them proving themselves right...

In my opinion you have no intention of accepting any other opinions except your own, so proving anything to you is impossible. In your opinion you understand evidence better than anyone, even Supreme Court judges.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #8615 on: October 20, 2020, 12:49:27 PM »
In my opinion you have no intention of accepting any other opinions except your own, so proving anything to you is impossible. In your opinion you understand evidence better than anyone, even Supreme Court judges.

It is not up to you to tell me how i might or might not act. You show  acomplete lack of understanding of my reasoning.

Why should I accept others opinions..... I accept what the evidence supports. CMOMM gives alot of weight to the dog alerts...I don't accept that because the experts dont support it.

You are wrong about the SC judges too...they ruled mainly on law....not evidence.......and figures you quoted showed they had  a particularly poor record when challenged at the ECHR.

You think you know better than the whole worlds scientists who say smoking causes cancer...but you think you know better.

Ive always said taht sceptics are sceptics because they dont understand the evidence...I think that is clear to anyone with an open mind

« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 12:52:57 PM by Davel »

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #8616 on: October 20, 2020, 01:08:02 PM »
Whatever I said you wouldn’t accept  it unless it happened to echo your own opinions  davel .

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #8617 on: October 20, 2020, 01:09:58 PM »
It is not up to you to tell me how i might or might not act. You show  acomplete lack of understanding of my reasoning.

Why should I accept others opinions..... I accept what the evidence supports. CMOMM gives alot of weight to the dog alerts...I don't accept that because the experts dont support it.

You are wrong about the SC judges too...they ruled mainly on law....not evidence.......and figures you quoted showed they had  a particularly poor record when challenged at the ECHR.

You think you know better than the whole worlds scientists who say smoking causes cancer...but you think you know better.

Ive always said taht sceptics are sceptics because they dont understand the evidence...I think that is clear to anyone with an open mind

I have the same right as you have to form my own opinions and to express them. You have never hesitated to tell us how much cleverer you think you are than everyone else.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #8618 on: October 20, 2020, 01:12:16 PM »
I have the same right as you have to form my own opinions and to express them. You have never hesitated to tell us how much cleverer you think you are than everyone else.

You have every right to form and express your opinions but you seem to object to me  expressing mine...thats hypocrisy.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #8619 on: October 20, 2020, 01:13:38 PM »

For me that reeks of insecurity.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #8620 on: October 20, 2020, 01:18:07 PM »
For me that reeks of insecurity.

Then I dont think you are  avery good judge. Is this the Ad Hom hour led by gunit the mod and yourself. I dont mind in the slightest....I have an answer for everything

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #8621 on: October 20, 2020, 01:22:34 PM »
You have every right to form and express your opinions but you seem to object to me  expressing mine...thats hypocrisy.

As long as you make clear it's an opinion and not a fact, and you refrain from abusing other members you can express your opinions freely with no objections from me.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #8622 on: October 20, 2020, 01:24:19 PM »
As long as you make clear it's an opinion and not a fact, and you refrain from abusing other members you can express your opinions freely with no objections from me.

I don't need your permission to do that..I'm entitled to it

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #8623 on: October 20, 2020, 01:30:52 PM »
Whatever I said you wouldn’t accept  it unless it happened to echo your own opinions  davel .

I accept anything supported by sufficient evidence...

Offline The General

« Reply #8624 on: October 20, 2020, 01:32:51 PM »
I accept anything supported by sufficient evidence...
This from the man who compares the abilities of cadaver dogs to those of Mystic Meg.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum