Author Topic: Why would Julie do this? Say this?  (Read 22075 times)

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

Re: Why would Julie do this? Say this?
« Reply #165 on: May 23, 2020, 01:27:19 PM »
Is there no other way?

Rollerblades, perhaps...
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #166 on: May 23, 2020, 01:28:14 PM »

Slightly off-topic, but if Julie was this horrid, money-orientated girl some people claim, why didn’t she accept June’s offer to buy her a flat rather than live with Jeremy at Goldhanger?

What was stopping her accepting it then staying at Jeremy’s without June’s knowledge?  After all, Julie only went there at weekends and term holidays; it would’ve been easy to make out she was living in the flat June bought her...I bet when she told Jeremy what June had said he discouraged her from accepting it if she had been inclined, as he had no intention of being tied to her, and that money would have been a fair chunk of the inheritance he was planning on getting his paws on.

You raise excellent points.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #167 on: May 23, 2020, 01:28:41 PM »
He was under suspicion, that’s why

And they got dirt on him, too

That’s how police and intelligence works

The police and intelligence are not words I would use in the same sentence. 

NB is on record referring to EP as 'Dad's Army'.

You mean like poor Chris Jefferies and countless other entirely law abiding people who suffer at the hands of the tabloids because they're too damn lazy to do any proper investigating of the facts.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #168 on: May 23, 2020, 01:30:15 PM »
It’s not Julie the ‘drugging and sexual assault‘ story relates to - it’s Sarah  *&^^&

Where's Sarah's own account?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #169 on: May 23, 2020, 01:35:29 PM »

June's was, though, purely religious bias. One might turn a blind eye to premarital sex providing the 'evidence' of it wasn't visible for all to see. For men, it was more about male dominance with a bit of misogyny thrown into the mix.

I think June didn't want people gossiping about her and her family. Reputation is what mattered to her and going to Church was part of that.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline APRIL

« Reply #170 on: May 23, 2020, 01:39:02 PM »
I think June didn't want people gossiping about her and her family. Reputation is what mattered to her and going to Church was part of that.

I believe it went back to a childhood in which she learned that not only was God judging, everyone else was watching.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #171 on: May 23, 2020, 01:39:26 PM »

But Where's the evidence June actually offered to buy JM, a property in an attempt to prevent JM stsying overnight? 

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #172 on: May 23, 2020, 01:44:35 PM »
He may have been a liar, but we don't know whether or not he lied about this.

Logic should tell you, MrsWah, that June and Nevill would never have even mentioned having the twins adopted or fostered. Reasons why not:

Colin had custody

It wasn’t up to June or Nevill who had custody of the boys

June would have felt huge shame having her grandchildren fostered out/adopted

June and Nevill adored the grandchildren so why would they want them removed from the family?

Colin would never have agreed

Sheila would never have agreed

Sheila had joint custody

The twins would have been traumatised

June and Nevill had enough money to employ nannies, au pairs, housekeepers...so no need for fostering/adoption

The twins had a home in London with Sheila and with Colin

Had the worst happened and neither Sheila or Colin could care for the twins (which wasn’t the case — Colin was an excellent father who had the support of his parents’ too, who also adored the boys) June and Nevill would’ve loved to have had the twins living with them

The whole thing is utter nonsense
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #173 on: May 23, 2020, 01:46:52 PM »
But Where's the evidence June actually offered to buy JM, a property in an attempt to prevent JM stsying overnight?

What would you describe as being evidence of it, Holly? It's unlikely she'd have written to her. It was too embryonic a suggestion for her to have consulted a solicitor. She MAY have written her thought in a diary. She may have spoken to Nevill, but we'll never know. More likely she'd have spoken to God.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #174 on: May 23, 2020, 01:49:03 PM »

You mean like poor Chris Jefferies and countless other entirely law abiding people who suffer at the hands of the tabloids because they're too damn lazy to do any proper investigating of the facts.

Do we know from whom came the information that Nevill referred to EP as "Dads' Army"

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #175 on: May 23, 2020, 01:55:26 PM »

I’ve never said that the police team working under Taff Jones were good, although DS Jones was definitely bright.

I know that many police back then were bent and dishonest, and although things have changed they haven’t changed for the better. There’s less corruption, but many of the police today as a whole are inept and dense.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #176 on: May 23, 2020, 01:55:45 PM »

Logic should tell you, MrsWah, that June and Nevill would never have even mentioned having the twins adopted or fostered. Reasons why not:

Colin had custody

June and Nevill adored the grandchildren so why would they want them removed from the family?

Sheila had joint custody

June and Nevill had enough money to employ nannies, au pairs, housekeepers...so no need for fostering/adoption

Had the worst happened and neither Sheila or Colin could care for the twins (which wasn’t the case — Colin was an excellent father who had the support of his parents’ too, who also adored the boys) June and Nevill would’ve loved to have had the twins living with them

I accept your reasoning, but we still don't know (and cannot know) whether the argument took place. The only witness still alive is Jeremy, and we don't know whether or not he told the truth.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #177 on: May 23, 2020, 02:07:45 PM »

Colin had custody

Sheila had joint custody

If it is utter nonsense why did June mention to CC's mother her concerns that because of SC's illness the twins may have placed in foster care?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #178 on: May 23, 2020, 02:14:10 PM »
If it is utter nonsense why did June mention to CC's mother her concerns that because of SC's illness the twins may have placed in foster care?

Could it be that June may not have recognised boundaries, in that they were CC’s & SC’s children first and foremost
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #179 on: May 23, 2020, 02:16:28 PM »
Could it be that June may not have recognised boundaries, in that they were CC’s & SC’s children first and foremost

I'm inclined to agree .