Author Topic: Why didn't Jeremy Bamber dial 999?  (Read 22981 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Why didn't Jeremy Bamber dial 999?
« Reply #90 on: February 12, 2017, 05:22:52 PM »
Better still,  why would someone who is witnessing this as it unfolds call a unarmed relative ( what could this person do exactly), why does this person not call 999 immedietly then call the relative? Am I missing something?

Who was witnessing what unfold?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #91 on: February 12, 2017, 05:27:47 PM »
If JB's conviction is overturned should the trial judge, Sir Maurice Drake, have his knighthood removed posthumously? It would amount to the 2nd high profile MoJ he presided over.

1) Jeremy has as much a chance of having his conviction overturned as Hillary does of taking over for Trump it he died in office.  (In case you don't know the order of replacement is vice president, Speaker of the House and then all the various cabinet secretaries starting with the Secretary of State, it would be impossible for Hillary to replace him).

2) Though there is no chance in hell of finding any evidence that could free Jeremy but what about other cases where some new scientific evidence was found that did prove innocence. Did that new evidence mar the judges of such trials?  No it has no impact on the judges at all.  The judges were not tasked with investigating the case and finding scientific evidence.  The parties do such the judge simply presides over the case.  A judge is marred when a judge gets the law wrong. When a judge screws up the law and an appeal court reverses on the basis the judge was wrong then you have the judge being marred.  The Appeal Courts have already validated his rulings from the legal perspective.

“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #92 on: February 12, 2017, 05:39:19 PM »
Who was witnessing what unfold?

Who supposedly used the phone to call Jeremy?  Clearly she means Nevill. She is asking why Nevill would call Jeremy instead of taking action himself.

It makes far more sense to grab a shotgun or knife than o call Jeremy and hope that for the 15 minutes it takes for him to arrive that Sheila won't do anything.  oreover, why would Jeremy have better luck unarming her than Nevill would?

If Jeremy had some special relationship with her where he was calming to her that would be one thing but the reverse is true.  The calming one was Nevill and Jeremy caused angst.  Indeed the main episode Jeremy supporters love to use of Sheila not knowing who anyone was for hours and numerous people being unable to calm her down resulted in her instantly recognizing Nevill and becoming calm in his presence.  Her doctor said he had a calming presence even and was her rock.  So he would have been the one most likely to be able to calm her down and he was already there.  He would have no reason to call Jeremy.  This is one of several problems with the call claim.

1) How would he get away from Sheila to use the phone
2) Why would he leave his wife and the kids in bed to face Sheila alone
3) Time was of the essence so why would he call someone instead of trying to disarm her himself or to arm himself and then confront her
4) Why would he call Jeremy
5) The evidence establishes the event started with the killer shooting the parents in bed which conflicts with the claim of the phone call to him before any shooting took place.

All of these things are problematic and that is without even considering the evidence that Sheila didn't do it.
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #93 on: February 12, 2017, 06:31:57 PM »
Who supposedly used the phone to call Jeremy?  Clearly she means Nevill. She is asking why Nevill would call Jeremy instead of taking action himself.

It makes far more sense to grab a shotgun or knife than o call Jeremy and hope that for the 15 minutes it takes for him to arrive that Sheila won't do anything.  oreover, why would Jeremy have better luck unarming her than Nevill would?

If Jeremy had some special relationship with her where he was calming to her that would be one thing but the reverse is true.  The calming one was Nevill and Jeremy caused angst.  Indeed the main episode Jeremy supporters love to use of Sheila not knowing who anyone was for hours and numerous people being unable to calm her down resulted in her instantly recognizing Nevill and becoming calm in his presence.  Her doctor said he had a calming presence even and was her rock.  So he would have been the one most likely to be able to calm her down and he was already there.  He would have no reason to call Jeremy.  This is one of several problems with the call claim.

1) How would he get away from Sheila to use the phone
2) Why would he leave his wife and the kids in bed to face Sheila alone
3) Time was of the essence so why would he call someone instead of trying to disarm her himself or to arm himself and then confront her
4) Why would he call Jeremy
5) The evidence establishes the event started with the killer shooting the parents in bed which conflicts with the claim of the phone call to him before any shooting took place.

All of these things are problematic and that is without even considering the evidence that Sheila didn't do it.

I disagree entirely.  It is all subjective.  We didn't know the family or understand the dynamics within. 

For all we know NB and SC may have been in the lounge or dining room for whatever reasons.  SC may have been in possession of the loaded rifle (regardless of whether it was where JB said he left it or someone had put away and she recovered it) and may have reverted to many themes that seem to occur when she was unwell.  I am thinking about her behaviour as described by AE, Colin's mother and her boyfriend Freddie.  These themes seemed to be persecutory eg the CIA following her and believing God didn't love her based on what June had said.  This might have been NB's definition of "SC's going crazy, she's got the gun".  On this basis I think it is entirely feasible that NB may have called JB.  NB may just have wanted another adult around in case anything went wrong if he tried to take possession of the gun.  NB may have thought getting June involved may have made SC worse.  Dr Fergsuon said SC thought June was a threat to her.  He also confirmed that SC had never referred to JB. 

Imo all the physical evidence at the soc points to SC being the perp. 

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #94 on: February 12, 2017, 07:32:35 PM »
I disagree entirely.  It is all subjective.  We didn't know the family or understand the dynamics within. 

For all we know NB and SC may have been in the lounge or dining room for whatever reasons.  SC may have been in possession of the loaded rifle (regardless of whether it was where JB said he left it or someone had put away and she recovered it) and may have reverted to many themes that seem to occur when she was unwell.  I am thinking about her behaviour as described by AE, Colin's mother and her boyfriend Freddie.  These themes seemed to be persecutory eg the CIA following her and believing God didn't love her based on what June had said.  This might have been NB's definition of "SC's going crazy, she's got the gun".  On this basis I think it is entirely feasible that NB may have called JB.  NB may just have wanted another adult around in case anything went wrong if he tried to take possession of the gun.  NB may have thought getting June involved may have made SC worse.  Dr Fergsuon said SC thought June was a threat to her.  He also confirmed that SC had never referred to JB. 

Imo all the physical evidence at the soc points to SC being the perp.

None of the physical evidence points to Sheila.  No victim blood on her, no GSR on her, no injuries other than her own gunshot wounds, evidence that she was shot with the moderator then it was removed and put away and evidence after she was dead the Bible was place din a pool of her blood.  This is the only physical evidence and it all clears her as opposed to implicating her. 

It is common sense that Nevill would disarm her himself if she did anything not call Jeremy to ask him to come do it.

It is common sense that if he did want extra help he would wake up June not call Jeremy and pray Jeremy could arrive in time.

No matter how much you try to justify Nevill calling Jeremy you can't come up with anything that actually makes any sense.  That is before we even take into account Julie's testimony and the evidence proving the event started with the parents being shot in bed which further undermines the notion Nevill called Jeremy before Sheila started shooting.

You decided you want to believe Sheila did it and try justifying your position however you can as opposed to starting out from a neutral position and following the evidence where it leads.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 05:37:54 PM by scipio_usmc »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #95 on: July 14, 2018, 03:55:57 PM »
Henri Van Breda also searched for an emergency number after he alledged his family were attacked by an intruder.

Like Bamber he was eventually and rightly found guilty of murdering his family.
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Myster

« Reply #96 on: July 14, 2018, 07:56:52 PM »
Henri Van Breda also searched for an emergency number after he alledged his family were attacked by an intruder.

Like Bamber he was eventually and rightly found guilty of murdering his family.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Breda_murders

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-44359696
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #97 on: July 14, 2018, 08:30:42 PM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Breda_murders

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-44359696

There are numerous videos on you tube regarding Henri Van Breda's trial and his recorded telephone call to the emergency services. There's no doubt, like Bamber, he too is a psychopath.

Re psychopaths - This video is worth watching IMO; it's in several parts https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0sEqWlJbEX4
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #98 on: July 14, 2018, 08:36:14 PM »
There are numerous videos on you tube regarding Henri Van Breda's trial and his recorded telephone call to the emergency services. There's no doubt, like Bamber, he too is a psychopath.

Re psychopaths - This video is worth watching IMO; it's in several parts https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0sEqWlJbEX4

HVB "emergency" call https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TFACTwOL6q4

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #99 on: July 14, 2018, 08:40:15 PM »

And......

JUST LIKE Bamber, after he'd massacred his family he too phoned his girlfriend!

Offline Myster

« Reply #100 on: July 14, 2018, 09:05:04 PM »

For an emergency he doesn't sound concerned at all!  No urgency in his voice!
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #101 on: July 14, 2018, 09:26:09 PM »
For an emergency he doesn't sound concerned at all!  No urgency in his voice!

Much like Jeremy Bamber describes NB's "alleged" telephone call and all the other BS he's alleged over the years  *&^^&

It turns out the emergency service worker initially thought the telephone call from HVB was a prank, hence why she appears to be dithering around. Plus HVB didn't telephone the emergency services until a few hours after he'd murdered - Not dissimilar to Bamber I imagine.

Offline Nicholas

Offline IndigoJ

« Reply #103 on: July 21, 2018, 10:01:54 PM »
"You've got to help me. My father has rang me and said "Please come over. Your sister has gone crazy and has got the gun." Then the line went dead."

I don't believe a person would decide to look up the number for the local police station after hearing that rather than dial 999. He'd just told you your sister has gone CRAZy and has got a GUN ,followed by the telephone line going DEAD.... it couldn't be any more urgent could it ! ?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #104 on: July 22, 2018, 09:55:09 AM »
"You've got to help me. My father has rang me and said "Please come over. Your sister has gone crazy and has got the gun." Then the line went dead."

I don't believe a person would decide to look up the number for the local police station after hearing that rather than dial 999. He'd just told you your sister has gone CRAZy and has got a GUN ,followed by the telephone line going DEAD.... it couldn't be any more urgent could it ! ?

I agree if NB gave a clear request/instruction it makes no sense but this isn't what JB and others said in their first WS's etc:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=5723.msg202984#msg202984

In the absence of a recording we are reliant upon perfect recall which doesn't happen in the real world.