Author Topic: Claims JB is a psychopath  (Read 22697 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Claims JB is a psychopath
« on: April 30, 2020, 01:31:47 PM »
Of course those who believe JB responsible want to label him a psychopath as it would explain how someone who appeared 'normal' could carry out such a heinous crime and maintain innocence to this day.

But the fact is there's simply no evidence JB has at any time been diagnosed with psychopathy.  If there was those who hold such beliefs would produce some evidence but nothing other than a couple of sentences in a book published by Roger Wilkes and reiterated by CAL. 

According to RW a psychiatrist was present in defence counsel's chambers and he said Jeremy's 'very real belief that he didn't commit the crimes' is a sign of psychopathy. I've taken this from G-Unit's post quoting CAL.  If anyone has RW's book maybe they could quote the exact words.  I no longer have my copy.

A forensic psychologist diagnosed Stefan Kiszko in prison post trial as suffering from "delusions of innocence".  As we know he was later proved innocent.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

Re: Claims JB is a psychopath
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2020, 01:59:14 PM »
Of course those who believe JB responsible want to label him a psychopath as it would explain how someone who appeared 'normal' could carry out such a heinous crime and maintain innocence to this day.

But the fact is there's simply no evidence JB has at any time been diagnosed with psychopathy.  If there was those who hold such beliefs would produce some evidence but nothing other than a couple of sentences in a book published by Roger Wilkes and reiterated by CAL. 

According to RW a psychiatrist was present in defence counsel's chambers and he said Jeremy's 'very real belief that he didn't commit the crimes' is a sign of psychopathy. I've taken this from G-Unit's post quoting CAL.  If anyone has RW's book maybe they could quote the exact words.  I no longer have my copy.

A forensic psychologist diagnosed Stefan Kiszko in prison post trial as suffering from "delusions of innocence".  As we know he was later proved innocent.
From "Blood Relations" by Roger Wilkes...
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline barrier

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2020, 02:06:55 PM »

I wish you wouldn't keep using Stefan Kitzko as an example Holly,he was done up like a kipper has as been pointed out many a time not least because he was infertile and the semen found on the victim contained sperm heads.

You think Bamber case match's up to miscarriage, theres not one piece of forensics that can deny he ever done it is there?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2020, 02:11:39 PM »
I wish you wouldn't keep using Stefan Kitzko as an example Holly,he was done up like a kipper has as been pointed out many a time not least because he was infertile and the semen found on the victim contained sperm heads.

You think Bamber case match's up to miscarriage, theres not one piece of forensics that can deny he ever done it is there?

I keep saying that comparisons need to be like for like to have any validity.  8((()*/

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2020, 02:11:43 PM »
Of course those who believe JB responsible want to label him a psychopath

Bamber was labelled a psychopath pre trial Holly
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2020, 02:11:58 PM »
From "Blood Relations" by Roger Wilkes...

Thanks Myster.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2020, 02:14:13 PM »
Bamber was labelled a psychopath pre trial Holly

By whom?

Offline APRIL

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2020, 02:15:41 PM »

So it's the fault of authors, for their lack of diligence about research, that you believe there to be no evidence of his psychopathy?

Offline APRIL

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2020, 02:17:29 PM »
By whom?

For one, the assessing, pre trial psychiatrist.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2020, 02:19:19 PM »

Yes he was done up like a kipper and it took some 16 years to resolve.

You talk about forensics in JB's case in the same breath you mention the fact SK was done up like a kipper.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2020, 02:20:16 PM »

For one, the assessing, pre trial psychiatrist.

Who was?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2020, 02:20:39 PM »
Yes he was done up like a kipper and it took some 16 years to resolve.

You talk about forensics in JB's case in the same breath you mention the fact SK was done up like a kipper.

The two cases aren't like for like.

Offline Nicholas

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Common sense

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2020, 02:23:55 PM »
It's not just that guilters like to assert he is a psychopath with scant evidence, it's that he continuously asserts that he isn't while providing no evidence whatsoever except a few cherry picked lines from a report he likes.

Confidentiality means no one that has assessed him could contradict what he claims.

What we do know is that it bothers him a great deal to be labelled as one, not least perhaps because it would further invalidate the already worthless results of his "lie detector" stunt.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2020, 02:27:09 PM »
So it's the fault of authors, for their lack of diligence about research, that you believe there to be no evidence of his psychopathy?

Which authors are you referring to?  If the excerpts Myster has posted how does this equate to a diagnosis of psychopathy?