Author Topic: Arise President Trump!  (Read 147282 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Arise President Trump!
« Reply #810 on: June 04, 2019, 09:15:33 AM »
Why doesn't Sadiq Khan stick to his mayor's role rather than engaging in spats with Trump?

Khan said it was "un-British" to be rolling out the red carpet for a President "whose divisive behavior flies in the face of the ideals America was founded upon -- equality, liberty and religious freedom."

Trump was democratically elected by the American people as such he is entitled to the red carpet treatment.  Many in this country might not share his views but he's not some crazed despot!   

If we all had to agree which foreign dignitary received the red carpet we'd have no visitors! 

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #811 on: January 06, 2020, 08:40:26 PM »
Is this the beginning of WW3?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/06/world/middleeast/iran-soleimani-trump.html

It was reported in another media that Trump has a figure of 80million on his head!  (sorry can't find the cite for that)
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #812 on: January 06, 2020, 08:44:57 PM »
Is this the beginning of WW3?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/06/world/middleeast/iran-soleimani-trump.html

It was reported in another media that Trump has a figure of 80million on his head!  (sorry can't find the cite for that)
Nah, Trump’s the dove, it was Clinton that was the hawk (or so we were reliably informed on this forum a few years back).
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #813 on: January 06, 2020, 08:56:40 PM »

I'd be quite happy if Trump nuked the shit out of Iran, but he's only got until November to do it, by then he'll be out of a job & Creepy Joe Biden will be elected to bring peace to the middle east.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #814 on: January 06, 2020, 09:17:58 PM »
I'd be quite happy if Trump nuked the shit out of Iran, but he's only got until November to do it, by then he'll be out of a job & Creepy Joe Biden will be elected to bring peace to the middle east.
And yet you seemed positively incandescent at the prospect of Clinton getting involved in another middle-eastern war a few years back.  She was the big threat to world peace and Trump the safe pair of hands you reassured us.  You lied!!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #815 on: January 06, 2020, 09:29:26 PM »
And yet you seemed positively incandescent at the prospect of Clinton getting involved in another middle-eastern war a few years back.  She was the big threat to world peace and Trump the safe pair of hands you reassured us.  You lied!!

His record up until now has been good, I'd venture that fewer American soldiers have died under his watch than that of any recent President, he's reduced troop numbers in Afghanistan, Syria & Iraq as well as attempted to make friends with North Korea (although that's now gone sour).

But anyway, I've changed my mind, I think an all out World War would be a good thing, if there weren't so many humans, that would solve the climate crisis.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #816 on: January 06, 2020, 10:13:10 PM »

That is a bit disingenuous.

Clinton's policy WAS/IS the biggest threat to the middle east. AND besides That family are a disgrace.

IMO  the method used to kill that murderer was stupid. a quiet assassination would have gone down better. We don't know where he got his 'intelligence' from, I hope it wasn't that same taxi driver who told Bush about the WMD in Iraq.

AND interestingly the Saudis are in there somewhere...

'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #817 on: January 07, 2020, 07:24:14 AM »
Trump faces an election later this year and starting a war with Iran and causing untold death and destruction in the ME is apparently a vote winner in the US.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #818 on: January 17, 2020, 06:22:55 PM »

Offline Carana

« Reply #819 on: April 15, 2020, 01:12:24 PM »
He just can't help it....

Trump's name to appear on benefit cheques

As part of the US administration's economic response to the coronavirus outbreak, tens of millions of Americans are set to receive cheques worth $1,200 (around £945).

But according to US media, President Donald Trump's name will be printed on every single one.

The Washington Post, which first reported the news on Tuesday, says it is the first time that a US president's name has appeared on a cheque sent out by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).

The newspaper said the decision could mean delays of a few days before recipients receive the cheques, although a senior official speaking to CNN denied this.
https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-52289273

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #820 on: April 16, 2020, 06:27:25 PM »
I watched some of his TV address last night and he is utterly mental, rambling on and on, non sequiturs all over the place, no logic to anything he was saying just lots of pompous self-aggrandising and endless slagging off of the Democrats.  We may not agree with our own government leaders but at least they can string a coherent sentence together (apart from Priti Patel).

Offline Carana

« Reply #821 on: May 15, 2020, 06:23:23 PM »
I watched some of his TV address last night and he is utterly mental, rambling on and on, non sequiturs all over the place, no logic to anything he was saying just lots of pompous self-aggrandising and endless slagging off of the Democrats.  We may not agree with our own government leaders but at least they can string a coherent sentence together (apart from Priti Patel).

:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxDKW75ueIU

Offline Myster

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Carana

« Reply #823 on: May 18, 2020, 05:21:52 PM »
The reality is far more frightening... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BalDN6iGYpE

What I find most frightening is that he might get a majority for a new mandate. Anyone can get fooled once, but a scond time four years later?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #824 on: January 06, 2021, 11:57:36 PM »
Trump should be tried for treason.