Author Topic: Treating this Case as a Murder Mystery and re-examining Everything!  (Read 4409 times)

Offline [...]

Re: Treating this Case as a Murder Mystery and re-examining Everything!
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2018, 10:33:52 PM »
Part 13....

Assuming the role......
We remeber when we heard about Brotherton assuming the role of Chaplain and how I posted on that information...

Not only did Brotherton assume a role... But Andrew "Civilian" Mott became a Forensic Officer along with PC Martin Faithful.... Neither qualified to make a statement at The Trial of Dr Vincent Tabak... But maybe qualified at another trial....

Nothing made sense at this trial... 20 witness statements that were read out without being substanciated it flummoxed me i couldn't understand how this information would not be challenged....

So many holes in this case it's a sieve....

Offline [...]

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2018, 10:44:33 PM »
Part 15......

The Yeates and there appeals.... It being the wrong way round, when really it should have been Greg Reardon making those appeals as her partner....

Media stories talking of Joanna Yeates and her boyfriend in some reports, like when she visited The Rope and Anchor at lunch time for cheesy chips....  There were many reports that it didn't reveal Joanna Yeates boyfriends name, leading to speculation....

The appeals appear wrong to me... especially when I transcribed what the Yeates said at one of their appeal... and Mr Yeates. says "Cut"!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
(Mrs yeates) (leaning  her head on Mr yeates shoulder) thats it
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
(Mr Yeates) (It sounds like he says ) Cut.
(Reporter) Thank you both much, very much indeed,
___________________________________________________________________________________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qliGy7Nn-V0

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8060.msg456134#msg456134
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8060.msg456135#msg456135

Too many times I have questioned my own sanity with this case...  I have been chasing the Elusive Dr Vincent Tabak everywhere....

I have said I believed people were acting... I have looked at everything I can think of and it never makes sense.... But I think it is starting to....

What was it leonora said about the greater good.... God i can never remember his exact words... But I know he knows what I mean.....

It's what it is about... Are we all getting a clearer picture??

I think you all know anyway....  A case that cannot be discussed in the media or by lawyers.... Thats been a puzzler... But I think the truth may be known...

Offline [...]

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2018, 10:52:06 PM »
part 16... Barcroft Media....

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8060.msg453440#msg453440

Images that this media service had as early as 2009... some where apparently from 1996... But the image of the man that is supposed to be `Dr vincent Tabak running in the marathon was dated as October 2009.. It did strike me as odd...

I have posted on the events that Dr vincent Tabak was supposed to have taken part in... when in actual fact the dates are incorrect and also the number he is registered in an event is incorrect......

Believe you me i have researched every part virtually of this case...

Offline [...]

« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2018, 11:00:29 PM »
Part 17....

Photoshopped..... The images released to the media are photoshopped... there is no doubt in my mind about that fact.... The imposter Bernard, a full grown cat, when he is supposed to be a kitten that they had just bought....

This gathering with everyone stuck together but not together, all looking in different directions....

The times i have posted about Tanja Morson and her half way photograph.. that was photoshopped to add Dr vincent Tabak.....

Offline [...]

« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2018, 11:14:00 PM »
Part 18....

"The Yeates... " .. The regurgitated stories and images that appear on a regular basic.... The images of the pair of them never change... even recently they are the same photographs from years ago....

Published 11th December 2016
Jo's grave tribute: Family of Joanna Yeates to lay headstone six years after her murder
THE parents of Joanna Yeates are to put a headstone on her grave six years after she was murdered.

Jo Yeates' mother to lay a headstone on daughters grave after almost seven years
THE mother of murdered landscape architect Jo Yeates is to lay a headstone with a tribute on it at her daughter’s grave after nearly seven years.
By TRACEY KANDOHLA
PUBLISHED: 00:01, Sun, Oct 29, 2017

The same story over and over again... The same picture from 2010......

Parents of Joanna Yeates make emotional appeal
The family of a young architect, who has been missing from her home in Bristol for six days, has made an emotional appeal for information.

Joanna Yeates disappeared after a night out with colleagues and her parents, David and Teresa, fear she has been abducted.

23 Dec 2010

Round and round it goes.....

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/569281/Joanna-Yeates-family-lay-headstone-six-years-murder-

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/872390/jo-yeates-mother-teresa-lay-headstone-grave-seven-yearsClifton-Bristol-Vincent-Tabak

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-12068905/parents-of-joanna-yeates-make-emotional-appeal

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline [...]

« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2018, 12:25:57 AM »
Part 19.... My Opinion if it matters......

I have been to the point where I wondered whether Dr Vincent Tabak actually existed....  I am getting to the point as to whether Joanna Yeates and The Yeates exist.... That they haven't got a different identity.....

I have made a fool of myself on here many many times... I have cried.. laughed... had the Pish taken out of me... but for some odd reason I keep going.....

I am at a point where i feel pissed off...

A friend of mine once said... It's better to be pissed off than pissed on.....

And I believe that the British public have been well and truly pissed on.....

I couldn't understand why no-one mentioned when the Flat had been staged... When i pointed out about Forensic protocols not being followed... when The Police had arranged for the media to be at locations to video the entire process as it takes place.... When bob the builder is allowed on a crime scene.... when The Yeates are allowed onto a crime scene on Longwood lane.... when the location of Joanna Yeates body kept changing....

15 months + I have sat here trying to defend a man that doesn't need defending.... But he could be anyone of us in reality....  A man whom I believed had been found guilty and stitched up.... A man I had an empathy for because i just like fair.....

I kept away from The Yeates.... I didn't want to be disrespectful... Fingers were pointed at possible suspects throughout this crime... Greg and CJ... we were allowed to form an opinion in our own minds based on what we believed was the evidence of this crime and how it could easily fit anyone.....

I have made an idiot of myself... that is for sure.... I am that monkey running around with a bunch of bananas....

I am trying to follow every aspect of this case and unpick where I believed the defence should have themselves found fault with the prosecution case.....

It is the biggest case of smoke and mirrors ever... And yes it is a complex case... but not in the way we had been advised it was.....(imo)

It's not about Joanna Yeates... or Dr Vincent Tabak.... It's about The Media ...(imo)... It's about hacking and the leveson.....

I believe that the case was made up..... I believe everyone played their part... Just like the Colin Stagg sting.... I think that this Case is just the same....

You could have a trial conducted right under the noses of the public, without them knowing what was really taking place....Or people attending and making there contribution to The Leveson.. Who would know the difference.... The public in their stupidity are baying for blood..... Ann Redrrop has said how she couldn't understand where the leak had come from when only a small group of them knew the story .....

Talk of Ikea Men... Even reporters camped outside Rebecca Scotts home...  already to get that scoop..... But (imo) The story isn't true.... It is exactly what it says on the tin..... A story!!

I believe it was to entrap The Media who had been hacking phone conversations etc.... And this case would prove just how they had been played by the Police..... (imo)

But I believe it us the public that has been played,...  I feel like I have..... Dr Delaney a man whom should be able to explain in greater detail his examination of Joanna Yeates....  We get a glimps of The pink flower patterned top in his testimony... but I only found that in one newspaper.... But The Countdown to Murder Program shows us this flower patterned top....

I believe that the media read from a script when they reported on the trial.... I do not believe The Trial against Dr Vincent Tabak happened....

They all knew CJ.. was innocent.... He was there to help.... But the media went to town.... It just proved a point.....

The Yeates should never have been at any hearing for Dr vincent Tabak.... that wouldn't be happening....

So I don't know where to go now.....  This case is Clap Trap.....

But did Avon and somerset Police go too far ..... Is that there embarassment... Is this the reason NO-One talks about this case......

Because it is a figment of someones imagination.... To catch the media out on the Hacking Investigation?? It the only conclusion I can come to after all this time.... Is it a huge waste of public money??

My conclusions come from the time I have spent on looking at this case...

There have been times when I haven't quite believed my eyes and ears ... CJ laughing on video when he speaks about Joanna Yeates Cat... The Yeates laughing on their appeals... these behaviours have caught my attention.....

The whole act.. played before our eyes...... So am I correct now... Have I come to the right conclusion..... Have we all been made fools of.... Well if I have it doesn't matter.... I am not in a position to do anything about it... The Nation are happy that an apparent Murdering Sex Fiend is locked away....

But would they be happy if they knew the truth.... would they be so cheery if they knew what had been happening right under their noses ....

I said I believe I recognised the guy who was Introduced to us as DCI Phil Jones..... He is not the real DCI Jones... I am positive of that I have posted on DCI Phil Jones and his linkedin photo.... but again thats my opinion.....

All my posts have been my opinion.... I have been frustrated so many times when no-one has responded when I hoped that they would.... I even had another thought about the Yeates and the "Missing" appeal... and Joanna Yeates being abducted... but I don't need to share... I will stick with this as my theory as to what The Joanna Yeates / Dr vincent Tabak Case has been all about.... I say for one thing it has been mind boggling...

Leonora....A comment for you.... Your blog and posts saying outrageous things about Joanna yeates and people challenging you on forums about how disrespectful you were... and messages about
how I should post some of the ideas I had thought of about the different players in this case... I worried about it being libelous... But i feel maybe you can say just about anything about this case.... Because if it's all made up for another purpose then it doesn't matter who you point the finger at...

I chased Andrew Ashman everywhere.... I didn't even understand why he was mentioned to me ... But my posts on him and his shower fixture accomplice Faye Dial 25 or 2.5 ... I know that isn't true....

What do I think now..... Should I care.... Its not my place to sort this mess out... maybe others can....  But chasing the invisible man around the internet Is impossible.... Especially if he doesn't exist....

So I will put the question to everyone... Is this case about Hacking???

Heres one last thought.....

Offline [...]

« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2018, 12:40:18 AM »
Part 20....

Have I wasted the best part of 15 months on this case...... Only those who really know the truth about this case can truly answer that question...

* Is it a waste of time if my conclusions are correct... (I don't know)
* Have I cried for No reason (Yes)
* Should I carry on posting (I don't know)
* Can I understand why I have been ridiculed.. (Yes)

I leave you with those posts for now...  I don't know when or whether I should continue posting....  &^&*%  Or should I quote Mrs Yeates..... as she drives past where Joanna Yeates is buried...

Hello Jo

3:14PM GMT 21 Dec 2015
"It won't be a happy Christmas. It is a period we just have to get through. Time doesn't heal."

Mrs Yeates, who has now given up her part-time job, told how she often drives past her daughter's grave near the family home and calls: "Hello Jo!"

She added: "I don't feel the need to visit the place all the time and never go to her memorial garden because it is so, so sad.

Here's a quote from wiki the font of all knowledge...

JO, U.S. Navy rating-abbreviation for "journalist"

Now who's doing the waving ??????

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jo
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/12062223/Joanna-Yeates-family-still-cannot-bring-themselves-to-lay-headstone-five-years-after-murder.html

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline [...]

« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2018, 07:01:00 AM »
Part 21....

That 1300 page document... The one I got so giddy about......

It was a Script.... (imo)