Author Topic: The Evidence Against Christian Brueckner  (Read 25228 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: The Evidence Against Christian Brueckner
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2023, 09:25:45 PM »

Then there's Vertigo Swirl, who is certain Madeleine was taken in a criminal act by a stranger, since it is the only logical & plausible explanation for Madeleine's disappearance apparently, & that the three expert investigative forces can't be total idiots, pursuing a suspect against whom there isn't concrete evidence, whilst lying to both the public & Madeleine's parents.

Yeah, so it's basically all of you, except sadie.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2023, 09:30:39 PM »

Wolters & the BKA are in possession of ALL the evidence, VS.

Why don't you believe the experts, out of interest?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #62 on: January 02, 2023, 09:57:54 PM »
Let’s not forget that amongst some sceptics  60-80% sure = 100% sure, which perhaps explains why some of the less intelligent amongst them simply cannot comprehend that most supporters are not claiming to be certain beyond doubt that CB abducted and murdered Madeleine.   

Oh well, best leave these poor fellows to their nonense spamming.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #63 on: January 02, 2023, 10:02:19 PM »
Let’s not forget that amongst some sceptics  60-80% sure = 100% sure, which perhaps explains why some of the less intelligent amongst them simply cannot comprehend that most supporters are not claiming to be certain beyond doubt that CB abducted and murdered Madeleine.   

Spammy's Thread.  Spammy's Rules.  Hokay.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #64 on: January 02, 2023, 10:09:19 PM »

Who has said that?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #65 on: January 02, 2023, 10:16:35 PM »
Spammy's Thread.  Spammy's Rules.  Hokay.

It's not my thread. Everyone is entitled to chime in whenever they please & list the evidence that convinces them of Brueckners guilt, or suggest what the concrete evidence against him could be.
Not getting many takers for that at the moment though, weirdly enough.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #66 on: January 02, 2023, 10:29:04 PM »
It's not my thread. Everyone is entitled to chime in whenever they please & list the evidence that convinces them of Brueckners guilt, or suggest what the concrete evidence against him could be.
Not getting many takers for that at the moment though, weirdly enough.

No, Thanks.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #67 on: January 02, 2023, 11:01:48 PM »
No, Thanks.

Well yes. Your preferred subject does seem to be complaining about Amaral, the PJ & Portugal, isn't it.
It's quite unreasonable of me to ask you to speculate on matters outside your field of expertise really.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #68 on: January 02, 2023, 11:30:01 PM »

In rhe case of Mr Smith he explained why he was 60-80% sure that he saw Gerry McCann. Perhaps you could explain what your reasons are for being convinced?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #69 on: January 02, 2023, 11:53:14 PM »
In rhe case of Mr Smith he explained why he was 60-80% sure that he saw Gerry McCann. Perhaps you could explain what your reasons are for being convinced?
Did I say I was convinced?  You, like your mate Spam, don’t seem to understand plain English very well.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #70 on: January 03, 2023, 12:09:16 AM »
Did I say I was convinced?  You, like your mate Spam, don’t seem to understand plain English very well.

Interesting, isn't it.  We are now all convinced that Brueckner done it, despite The Fact that we aren't.

And a new Myth is born.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #71 on: January 03, 2023, 07:17:18 AM »
Interesting, isn't it.  We are now all convinced that Brueckner done it, despite The Fact that we aren't.

And a new Myth is born.
I thought you in particular had made it quite clear you weren’t wholly convinced.  The problem is these people only see what they want to see.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #72 on: January 03, 2023, 08:45:03 AM »

So you'll argue in Wolters' favour, but he hasn't managed to fully convince you.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline barrier

« Reply #73 on: January 03, 2023, 09:27:35 AM »

And a new Myth is born.

What a conundrum, supporters are convinced  that a stranger abducted Madeleine yet when one is presented on a platter doubts arrive to the veracity of the claim.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #74 on: January 03, 2023, 09:34:10 AM »
What a conundrum, supporters are convinced  that a stranger abducted Madeleine yet when one is presented on a platter doubts arrive to the veracity of the claim.

Innocent Until Proven Guilty has alway been my stance.