Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?  (Read 259458 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?
« Reply #765 on: May 03, 2018, 06:48:08 PM »
I blogged about smear campaigns several years ago https://therealmrshspoofblog.wordpress.com/2016/03/26/smear-campaign-tactics/

"Carefully tending to his or her image as an innocent and upstanding whistleblower who is bravely speaking up against evil is a necessary part of the smear campaigner’s plan. Whether smear campaigners claim to be your victim or just a conscientious bystander (or both), they know that being seen as “the good one” fools the most people possible.

This is a righteous and brave warrior of truth – not someone who is having a tantrum because you got in their way when they were doing something wrong. This is not a cowardly tyrant who is seething with revenge — certainly not. This is just a decent person who is bravely trying to help others by spreading the word to be careful and avoid a monster of an abuser – you!

Smear campaigners may claim that they don’t want to say anything bad about anyone, and that it’s “not like them”, but they just have to say something about you in order help good people snuff out your supposed evil. They must break with their usual humble moral humility in order to step up and save the decent people of the world by finally exposing the truth about you that nobody has ever known!

Of course, it’s not the truth; it’s a smear campaign. But most everybody wants to support a person who has been hurt by someone abusive and will rush to their defense, so that’s the role the smear campaigner often plays — the good and innocent victim-hero. Smear campaigners play on the sympathies of others, using people’s empathy to gain social leverage against their victims.

Most smear campaigners are highly narcissistic, and narcissists cannot ever be expected to apologize, come clean or admit any wrongdoing, even if caught red-handed in their lies. They truly believe, in their own way, that a smear campaign is the right thing to do to you, because you have opposed them, and you should have known better than to do such an unthinkable thing, so it’s simply all your fault they’re smearing you anyhow. They’re teaching you a lesson — agree with whatever they want, or else. You “asked for it”, and they’re teaching you better.

Smear campaigners are like spoiled playground bullies who kick another child when the teacher’s back is turned, just because the child doesn’t give them whatever they want. They cannot be made to empathize, and they are well-practiced in their abusive games, because they have been playing them all their lives.
https://therealmrshspoofblog.wordpress.com/2016/03/26/smear-campaign-tactics/
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 06:54:20 PM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #766 on: May 03, 2018, 10:29:43 PM »
Hi Nigel

I can't speak for Stephanie but David has

- betrayed a confidence
- said I have a drink problem
- said I suffer from dementia
- referred to me as "Catty" and "horrible" as I criticized MT QC

If he apologizes for the above I might start to respect him.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,9416.msg438602.html?PHPSESSID=ad8mqa7a4ceuoh8lefdbt0d972#msg438602
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #767 on: May 04, 2018, 10:22:43 AM »
There is still a memorandum of understanding between the red and the blue forum regarding personal insults and character assassinations so would posters please keep this in mind before responding. 

Any further abusive posts will be removed and have consequences for anyone posting them.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 10:40:16 AM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #768 on: May 04, 2018, 10:38:06 AM »
There have been inappropriate threads on the red forum, directed at members of blue. 

Let us not pretend that the same hasn't/doesn't occur on blue, about members of red.

Neither forum can claim to hold the moral high ground.

The big difference being that the Jeremy Bamber forum bans everyone who is of the view that Bamber is guilty because they cannot argue against the damning evidence.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #769 on: May 04, 2018, 06:47:34 PM »
The big difference being that the Jeremy Bamber forum bans everyone who is of the view that Bamber is guilty because they cannot argue against the damning evidence.

They haven't banned me but I don't think they like me very much  8)--))

Offline puglove

« Reply #770 on: May 04, 2018, 07:21:26 PM »
They haven't banned me but I don't think they like me very much  8)--))

Oh blimey, Caro......you didn't knock his wig off did you?
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Myster

« Reply #771 on: August 20, 2018, 05:42:01 AM »
Yet another Blimey!... now that's a rare thing, a vituperative comment from ngb concerning...

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/serial-killer-expert-who-interviewed-1880825
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #772 on: August 20, 2018, 10:43:24 PM »
Yet another Blimey!... now that's a rare thing, a vituperative comment from ngb concerning...

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/serial-killer-expert-who-interviewed-1880825

Well PH did get NGB and Preece in the paper...

Offline Myster

« Reply #773 on: August 27, 2018, 01:29:23 PM »
"Basically, 'f..k Off', go and join your friends on the red forum, you are a disgrace, someone not the slightest bit interested in the truth. Jeremy Bamber could not have shot his sister dead, you are as much as a lying b........ as that s..mbag friend of yours, who continually seeks to promote Jeremy as the guilty party - why do you bother to post on our forum? Why don't you f..k off back to the red forum where you belong, your only here to cause trouble!"
Strewth, APRIL!!!   Did you step on his big fat gouty toe by mistake.... or on purpose, I hope.  @)(++(*
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #774 on: August 27, 2018, 02:27:07 PM »
"Seems to me, that lousy corrupted individuals, intent on trying to protect the position of those that did shoot and kill Sheila Caffell in a catelog of exposed incidents, are hell bent on trying to switch responsibility for the shooting and the killing of Sheila onto somebody (Jeremy Bamber) who did not and could not have played any part or any role in Sheila Caffell's death, or the stage managing of her death scene!

I am 100% certain that Caroline's involvement in this forum is dishonest, like Jane's involvement...

These two people are not interested in the truth, they are both evil file s..mbags who are part of this forum simply to try to dishonestly make out that Jeremy Bamber shot and killed his sister, when both know that he hadn't and that he didn't...

Don't believe a word that either one of these people say, neither of them are on our forum to get to the truth, both are here to try and muddy the waters

Look how Mike Tesco attempts to projects his nasty (disordered) character traits onto others  *&^^& in this case Caroline and April. Him and Bamber have much in common!
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #775 on: August 27, 2018, 03:02:54 PM »
And he attempts to cover his disordered outbursts and pathological lies by suggesting the following:

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,9629.msg446407.html#msg446407

"I have been convicted of offences I did not commit, I have been falsely incarcerated for a total of over 58/57 years in total, I have experienced at first hand, corruption by the police, corruption by the local CPS, dishonesty by the local magistrates court system, and the crown court judicial system, and the appellate court system - I do not need to be told by anyone how dishonest and corrupt the criminal justice system at large can be, and is / was..

furthermore, I served my sentences, as hard as it was to do so!

Yes, it destroyed my life, and in many respects has left me feeling extremely angry and bitter, but I am still standing upright, and never afraid to challenge any version of the truth in any case, or any matter!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 03:06:09 PM by Stephanie »

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #776 on: August 27, 2018, 04:37:00 PM »
Caroline and April are good people. Mike is in the wrong, but as usual he will be after attention. It will be interesting to see who from the blue speaks up in defence of how they've been spoken to.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #777 on: August 27, 2018, 04:47:57 PM »
Caroline and April are good people. Mike is in the wrong, but as usual he will be after attention. It will be interesting to see who from the blue speaks up in defence of how they've been spoken to.
Dont hold your breath, his next move, he will post their email address and ip address like he did mine, he gets away with anything unchallenged, that’s why I left the forum and that’s why they don’t get any new members, he knows the moderators are frightened of him.  Such an idiot should never be in charge of data if he can’t be controlled.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #778 on: August 27, 2018, 05:24:46 PM »
Dont hold your breath, his next move, he will post their email address and ip address like he did mine, he gets away with anything unchallenged, that’s why I left the forum and that’s why they don’t get any new members, he knows the moderators are frightened of him.  Such an idiot should never be in charge of data if he can’t be controlled.

He can post what he likes, my email address isn't on the forum and after what happened to you, the address that is on there, isn't a real email address. There really isn't much you can do with someone's IP anyway.

For the past week or so, Mike has been posting to himself and when someone does spark a debate, he turns into a spoilt kid.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #779 on: August 27, 2018, 05:43:22 PM »
He can post what he likes, my email address isn't on the forum and after what happened to you, the address that is on there, isn't a real email address. There really isn't much you can do with someone's IP anyway.

For the past week or so, Mike has been posting to himself and when someone does spark a debate, he turns into a spoilt kid.
I suggest anyone who wants to debate on blue does the same Caroline, change your email address, if he can’t control himself or he can’t be controlled he shouldn’t have access to any data.