Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?  (Read 259455 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?
« Reply #780 on: August 27, 2018, 05:57:06 PM »
I suggest anyone who wants to debate on blue does the same Caroline, change your email address, if he can’t control himself or he can’t be controlled he shouldn’t have access to any data.

Well as of May 2018 GDPR rules protect people from this kind of thing. You need permission to post personal data.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #781 on: August 27, 2018, 06:32:48 PM »
"Basically, 'f..k Off', go and join your friends on the red forum, you are a disgrace, someone not the slightest bit interested in the truth. Jeremy Bamber could not have shot his sister dead, you are as much as a lying b........ as that s..mbag friend of yours, who continually seeks to promote Jeremy as the guilty party - why do you bother to post on our forum? Why don't you f..k off back to the red forum where you belong, your only here to cause trouble!"
Strewth, APRIL!!!   Did you step on his big fat gouty toe by mistake.... or on purpose, I hope.  @)(++(*

It's possible he stubbed it against an immovable force. &^^&*

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #782 on: August 28, 2018, 11:33:39 AM »
Caroline and April are good people. Mike is in the wrong, but as usual he will be after attention. It will be interesting to see who from the blue speaks up in defence of how they've been spoken to.

http://psychopathsandlove.com/the-nemesis-of-the-psychopath-boredom

Mike Tesco appears to suffer from BOREDOM (same as Bamber) which for a psychopath is a "complex emotional state" (click on above link for article of interest)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 11:43:59 AM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline puglove

« Reply #783 on: August 28, 2018, 09:10:38 PM »
I suggest anyone who wants to debate on blue does the same Caroline, change your email address, if he can’t control himself or he can’t be controlled he shouldn’t have access to any data.

He's just a dirty-minded paraffin lamp, it's no wonder he's ended up living as he does. And just as bad are the creepy weirdos who get their vicarious kicks by encouraging him, enabling him then mopping up his filth.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Myster

« Reply #784 on: August 29, 2018, 08:44:55 PM »
The truth is out there, but the truth is out there won't find it over there.    And Mike, do something about your OCD... it's becoming incredibly wearing not only for you but also for the poor b....rs who put up with your incessant drivel.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Myster

« Reply #785 on: September 06, 2018, 06:58:10 AM »
Anyone here rich (and stupid) enough to support a near-destitute freeloader on the scrounge for a spirit-hunting holiday in the sun?

Offline APRIL

« Reply #786 on: September 06, 2018, 07:40:14 AM »
Anyone here rich (and stupid) enough to support a near-destitute freeloader on the scrounge for a spirit-hunting holiday in the sun?

If you don't ask the question, you'll never know what the answer might have been, do you? It only needs one......... &^^&* @)(++(*

Offline Caroline

« Reply #787 on: September 06, 2018, 10:55:24 AM »

If you don't ask the question, you'll never know what the answer might have been, do you? It only needs one......... &^^&* @)(++(*

Well, this is an unsolved case in Hawaii https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honolulu_Strangler - I think I need to investigate it. Bit skint at the moment so if anyone wants to contribute to my flights and hotel accomodation?  @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline APRIL

« Reply #788 on: September 06, 2018, 12:07:53 PM »
Well, this is an unsolved case in Hawaii https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honolulu_Strangler - I think I need to investigate it. Bit skint at the moment so if anyone wants to contribute to my flights and hotel accomodation?  @)(++(* @)(++(*

Thinking about it.......................... *&^^& @)(++(*

Offline Caroline

« Reply #789 on: September 06, 2018, 05:07:25 PM »

Thinking about it.......................... *&^^& @)(++(*

You clearly don't care about justice (or my tan)  ?8)@)-) @)(++(*

Offline Myster

« Reply #790 on: September 08, 2018, 03:59:32 AM »
O solo meeeeeo,
From rainy Barnsleeeee,
Why do folks thinnnk,
I'm off my treeeee.

(Sung to the tune of Just One Cornetto).

Offline puglove

« Reply #791 on: September 08, 2018, 06:53:38 AM »
O solo meeeeeo,
From rainy Barnsleeeee,
Why do folks thinnnk,
I'm off my treeeee.

(Sung to the tune of Just One Cornetto).

Sung to "Don Giovanni"....

Michael Teskowski,
Too late repented,
On his sister's toilet,
Fat and demented.

8((()*/

Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #792 on: October 17, 2018, 08:59:44 PM »
I've left the blue forum - asked for my account to be deleted. There is only so much you can take of Jackie telling you what NGB's been trying to do with your personal information before thinking "f..k it".

Offline APRIL

« Reply #793 on: October 17, 2018, 09:37:37 PM »
I've left the blue forum - asked for my account to be deleted. There is only so much you can take of Jackie telling you what NGB's been trying to do with your personal information before thinking "f..k it".

Aww! I'm sorry about that, Mat. I just sent you -or tried to!!!- a pm asking why you were a guest.

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #794 on: October 17, 2018, 09:39:34 PM »

Aww! I'm sorry about that, Mat. I just sent you -or tried to!!!- a pm asking why you were a guest.

I'll fight on here, don't worry.  @)(++(*