Author Topic: Press cuttings of the case  (Read 27737 times)

Offline John

Re: Press cuttings of the case
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2012, 01:56:09 PM »
Quote from: invictus board=bamber thread=194 post=1878 time=1320585842
Quote from: admin board=bamber thread=194 post=1872 time=1320584315
Admin Note - Posters are reminded.

Please don't speculate on the sexuality of an identifiable individual unless you have evidence of such persuasion.

Thank you

Admin

Fair enough admin. I wasn't being serious about Tesko bu..ing Bamber; I am just amazed at how a grown man (tesko) can be so obsessed with another (Bamber) who doesn't even want to associate with him.

I must admit, the same thoughts went through my mind.  After all, he only met the guy for a short while as they served sentences in the same unit, at least that is what Teskowski tells us.  I still think it strange how a minor offender like Teskowski would have contact with a Cat A lifer unless they were both in protection.

Why has he spent all those years dong what he has done, has Bamber done a deal with him possibly?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2012, 01:58:17 PM »
Quote from: Graham Bellend board=bamber thread=194 post=1879 time=1320586149
Quote from: invictus board=bamber thread=194 post=1878 time=1320585842

Fair enough admin. I wasn't being serious about Tesko bu..ing Bamber; I am just amazed at how a grown man (tesko) can be so obsessed with another (Bamber) who doesn't even want to associate with him.

Well, I was being serious. Deadly serious. It's everywhere you look, these days.

Sorry if i am wrong about this but doesn't Mike have a family and grand children?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

gerald

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2012, 01:59:18 PM »

Please don't speculate on the sexuality of an identifiable individual unless you have evidence of such persuasion.

Thank you

Admin

I see that admin has a much better working knowledge of how defamation law works than Neil the barrister.

Offline Admin

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2012, 02:00:37 PM »
Quote from: gerald board=bamber thread=194 post=1907 time=1320598478

Thank you

Admin

I see that admin has a much better working knowledge of how defamation law works than Neil the barrister.

We like to run a tight ship gerald.  A successful forum can only be built on mutual trust and respect. Allowing speculation to rule the day is a non starter for us. We must all be mindful that a wrongful conviction is a very serious subject and must be dealt with appropriately.  Humour has its place too but must be done respectfully and humbly where possible.

We have found the forum to be extremely easy to moderate and this is due to the calibre of its members.  Keep up the good work people.   ?>)()<

invictus

« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2012, 02:01:30 PM »

Thank you

Admin

It wouldn't be defamation though these days; Mike & Jeremy can have a Civil Partnership if Bamber ever gets out if they are gay.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2012, 02:11:56 PM »

Thank you

Admin

It wouldn't be defamation though these days; Mike & Jeremy can have a Civil Partnership if Bamber ever gets out if they are gay.

Oh I say.... lol....ha ha ha.........
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline abs

« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2012, 08:10:04 PM »
Quote from: invictus board=bamber thread=194 post=1829 time=1320518480
Quote from: smartykeira board=bamber thread=194 post=1783 time=1320451354

Rather convenient that they lost that bit and still had his cross examination.  I smell a rat.

Must be yet more noble cause corruption eh?

Did Bamber and Tesko share a cell?

They did not share a cell.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 08:13:30 PM by abs »

Offline puglove

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2012, 09:38:03 PM »
The first shot to Sheila produced an amount of blood in her throat. If she had remained conscious after that shot, so that she could "shoot herself again" she would surely have coughed and spluttered that blood out of her mouth and onto her face and body. She would have felt as though she was drowning in her own blood, she couldn't possibly have prevented herself from coughing and gagging. So the first shot MUST have rendered her unconscious.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

amazon

« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2012, 09:41:52 PM »
The first shot to Sheila produced an amount of blood in her throat. If she had remained conscious after that shot, so that she could "shoot herself again" she would surely have coughed and spluttered that blood out of her mouth and onto her face and body. She would have felt as though she was drowning in her own blood, she couldn't possibly have prevented herself from coughing and gagging. So the first shot MUST have rendered her unconscious.

and if the first shot was in the kitchen and then she ran upstairs as some would suggest (cough, splutter) then the blood would have been all down her front and on the lower half of her face, not just in two neat lines away from her nose and mouth.

Offline abs

« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2012, 09:49:39 PM »

and if the first shot was in the kitchen and then she ran upstairs as some would suggest (cough, splutter) then the blood would have been all down her front and on the lower half of her face, not just in two neat lines away from her nose and mouth.

I don´t buy that the first shot was in the kitchen. It is too far fetched for me.

Offline abs

« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2012, 09:54:25 PM »

She could have shot in quick succession.

amazon

« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2012, 09:58:40 PM »

I don´t buy that the first shot was in the kitchen. It is too far fetched for me.

So abs (nice to meet you by the way  ?{)(**), do you think Sheila shot herself once, then, in the same position realised she wasn't dead and shot herself again? What do you think happened?

Offline puglove

« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2012, 10:19:02 PM »
How quick though, Abs? It would have to be very quick, before the blood flooded into her throat. While she was shocked, disorientated and in pain from the first shot?
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline abs

« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2012, 10:25:36 PM »

So abs (nice to meet you by the way  ?{)(**), do you think Sheila shot herself once, then, in the same position realised she wasn't dead and shot herself again? What do you think happened?

I think it could have happened quickly. I don´t know of course.

Nice to meet you too. Suddenly the old board was gone, huh!

Offline Claudia

« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2012, 10:31:04 PM »

I think it could have happened quickly. I don´t know of course.

Nice to meet you too. Suddenly the old board was gone, huh!

If she shot herself once she would have fallen back prostrate on the floor.  To do so again she would have had to have sat up to get the rifle in position thus blood would have dripped centrally down her neck and nightie....it didn't.  She was shot while she lay on her back with her head on the floor.  Suicide victims don't shoot them self in such a manner.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 10:33:10 PM by Claudia »