Author Topic: Press cuttings of the case  (Read 27803 times)

Offline puglove

Re: Press cuttings of the case
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2012, 11:50:33 PM »
It would have been nigh impossible for her to shoot herself in virtually the same spot with an accidental shot.

Perhaps this could be added to the misnomer list, then. The images of Sheila prove that she never regained consciousness after the first shot?
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline John

« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2012, 12:08:40 AM »
It would have been nigh impossible for her to shoot herself in virtually the same spot with an accidental shot.

Perhaps this could be added to the misnomer list, then. The images of Sheila prove that she never regained consciousness after the first shot?

Now amazon, that would not be for a gentleman to say about a lady.

We had a female prison officer in Edinburgh when I was there, her name was Vinegar Tits.   @)(++(*
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2012, 12:14:23 AM »

I was just thinking the same thing Shona.  The fact that she had no blood on her hands just shows that she never touched the bleeding wound after the first shot as would have been a normal reaction.  I will get admin to draft another one up in the morning, he likes his early nights just now as his wife is back from Africa.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline puglove

« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2012, 12:19:30 AM »
She possibly would have touched the wound, but I think that the fact that she didn't open her mouth after the first shot is important. No gasping, choking or gagging, no spray of blood. And yet, when her body was moved hours after, blood poured out of her mouth.

Offline John

« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2012, 12:22:58 AM »
She possibly would have touched the wound, but I think that the fact that she didn't open her mouth after the first shot is important. No gasping, choking or gagging, no spray of blood. And yet, when her body was moved hours after, blood poured out of her mouth.

You're right, there would have been blood everywhere and all around her mouth and jaw and most certainly over the front of her nightie and on the carpet.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 12:24:38 AM by John »

Offline puglove

« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2012, 12:24:36 AM »

Perhaps this is our Eureka moment. Those images aren't fantastically clear, but clear enough.

Offline puglove

« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2012, 12:30:20 AM »
Sorry to bang on, but it's a pity that Rochy doesn't post on here anymore. I'd love to see how his side would try to dismiss this. They've never explained Sheila's clean hands and perfect nails, either.

Offline John

« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2012, 12:39:52 AM »
Sorry to bang on, but it's a pity that Rochy doesn't post on here anymore. I'd love to see how his side would try to dismiss this. They've never explained Sheila's clean hands and perfect nails, either.

They said she went and washed after shooting herself in the throat...as if!!   8-)(--)

Offline puglove

« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2012, 12:57:01 AM »

They said she went and washed after shooting herself in the throat...as if!!   8-)(--)

Good moaning, everybiddy. I was pissing by when I heard two shats. Bamber held in his hinds a smooking goon. I roast my kiss.

Offline puglove

« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2012, 12:01:25 PM »
that Preece ones a nasty piece of work, it shows what the other inmates are like that they let her get away with it. Like she'd say, Jeremy must be proud

Offline Andrea

« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2012, 12:03:24 PM »
I agree dan. they must be shit scared of her.

Offline puglove

« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2012, 12:15:29 PM »
that Preece ones a nasty piece of work, it shows what the other inmates are like that they let her get away with it. Like she'd say, Jeremy must be proud

Offline puglove

« Reply #57 on: March 11, 2012, 12:21:20 PM »

Try to show some compassion, she suffers most grievously from envy and loneliness. There is good in all God's children, even if we sometimes have to seek to find it.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #58 on: March 11, 2012, 02:43:45 PM »
I am sure I posted a photo here of Ann and Peter last night???  Where has it gone to??   8-)(--)
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Admin

« Reply #59 on: March 11, 2012, 02:44:40 PM »
I am sure I posted a photo here of Ann and Peter last night???  Where has it gone to??   8-)(--)

Seems it wasn't Dave.....better luck next time mate.   8(0(*