Author Topic: Press cuttings of the case  (Read 27802 times)

Offline Admin

Press cuttings of the case
« on: March 05, 2012, 01:37:44 PM »
Published 29 October 1986

invictus

Re: Press cuttings of the case
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 01:38:39 PM »
Thank's for these cuttings admin.
I remember well Bamber being tried and everyone I knew was hoping for a guilty verdict. Most people didn't know the full details before the verdict but everyone had seen Bamber trying to sell those nude photos of Sheila to The Sun and hated him for it.

That behaviour showed the World just what a s..mbag Bamber is and everyone thought he was guilty before the verdict.

Offline John

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 01:39:45 PM »
Quote from: invictus board=bamber thread=194 post=1772 time=1320439001
I remember well Bamber being tried and everyone I knew was hoping for a guilty verdict. Most people didn't know the full details before the verdict but everyone had seen Bamber trying to sell those nude photos of Sheila to The Sun and hated him for it.

That behaviour showed the World just what a s..mbag Bamber is and everyone thought he was guilty before the verdict.

Very true, I also remember the feelings at the time, people just couldn't understand how someone like Bamber with so much going for him could have done such a thing.  I am quite sure there was a lot said and done in court which we will never see in any transcript now.  Am I right in saying that part of the transcript is missing in any event.   8-)(--)
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2012, 01:40:44 PM »
Quote from: invictus board=bamber thread=194 post=1772 time=1320439001

Its good to read those reports again after all this time.  I know that reporters sometimes overcook their stories but much of the time they actually report what is said in court which is useful if any other form of record does not exist.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

invictus

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2012, 01:41:39 PM »
I believe Bamber's testimony is lost but his cross examination exists. Now that is actually a bit unlucky for Bamber!

smartykeira

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2012, 01:45:07 PM »
Quote from: invictus board=bamber thread=194 post=1778 time=1320446666
I believe Bamber's testimony is lost but his cross examination exists. Now that is actually a bit unlucky for Bamber!  ;D

Rather convenient that they lost that bit and still had his cross examination.  I smell a rat.

invictus

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2012, 01:45:51 PM »
Quote from: smartykeira board=bamber thread=194 post=1783 time=1320451354
Quote from: invictus board=bamber thread=194 post=1778 time=1320446666
I believe Bamber's testimony is lost but his cross examination exists. Now that is actually a bit unlucky for Bamber!  ;D

Rather convenient that they lost that bit and still had his cross examination.  I smell a rat.

Must be yet more noble cause corruption eh?

Graham Bellend

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2012, 01:46:46 PM »

Quote from: invictus board=bamber thread=194 post=1829 time=1320518480
Quote from: smartykeira board=bamber thread=194 post=1783 time=1320451354

Did Bamber and Tesko share a cell?

Offline John

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2012, 01:47:32 PM »
Quote from: Graham Bellend board=bamber thread=194 post=1836 time=1320523596
Quote from: invictus board=bamber thread=194 post=1829 time=1320518480

Did Bamber and Tesko share a cell?

They were in a protection Hall together for a time and possibly did share a cell.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

invictus

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2012, 01:50:01 PM »
Can you think of any other explanation why Tesko has been 100% consumed with freeing Bamber for 23 years ....  never for a second supporting others who almost certainly are innocent like Simon Hall?

Bamber has nothing whatsoever to do with Tesko anymore yet Mike is still dedicating his life to him! The killer even chooses Preece over Tesko .... to remain so obsessed is just perverse.

mouse

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2012, 01:51:14 PM »
Moderated

Can you think of any other explanation why Tesko has been 100% consumed with freeing Bamber for 23 years ....  never for a second supporting others who almost certainly are innocent like Simon Hall?

Bamber has nothing whatsoever to do with Tesko anymore yet Mike is still dedicating his life to him! The killer even chooses Preece over Tesko .... to remain so obsessed is just perverse.

And yet it is sad to watch a basically good man as Tesko unravel, as he comes to terms with the fact that he has been used and decieved for 23 years.

Offline Admin

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2012, 01:52:30 PM »
Admin Note - Posters are reminded.

Please don't speculate on the sexuality of an identifiable individual unless you have evidence of such persuasion.

Thank you

Admin
    ?>)()<

nugnug

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2012, 01:53:21 PM »
Quote from: Graham Bellend board=bamber thread=194 post=1867 time=1320566807
Moderated

Does that Preece woman know about this? I understand she was planning a life in Australia with Bamber.

The good Lord made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

someone mention me and adam?

i am not going to australia at least i dont think so

i will have to ask billy and sandra

invictus

« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2012, 01:54:19 PM »
Quote from: admin board=bamber thread=194 post=1872 time=1320584315

Please don't speculate on the sexuality of an identifiable individual unless you have evidence of such persuasion.

Thank you

Admin

Fair enough admin. I wasn't being serious about Tesko bumming Bamber; I am just amazed at how a grown man (tesko) can be so obsessed with another (Bamber) who doesn't even want to associate with him.

Graham Bellend

« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2012, 01:55:19 PM »
Quote from: invictus board=bamber thread=194 post=1878 time=1320585842
Quote from: admin board=bamber thread=194 post=1872 time=1320584315

Thank you

Admin

Fair enough admin. I wasn't being serious about Tesko bu..ing Bamber; I am just amazed at how a grown man (tesko) can be so obsessed with another (Bamber) who doesn't even want to associate with him.

Well, I was being serious. Deadly serious. It's everywhere you look, these days.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 01:57:29 PM by John »