Author Topic: The suspicious Polish couple, their apartment in Burgau and DNA connection.  (Read 29073 times)

Offline slartibartfast

I believe that he said. they didn't like beach holidays. It will be interesting to see what comes of this. If anything at all.
It is sad that they had no children of their own and his wife could see him taking photos of other people's children. On the other hand, maybe she didn't want children........Who knows?

Maybe the holiday was meant just for a keen photographer and his interests.

Hmmm, you may want to clarify what you meant by the last sentence. I don't think you meant what it seems to imply.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Anna

Hmmm, you may want to clarify what you meant by the last sentence. I don't think you meant what it seems to imply.

It means exactly what it says. He was a photographer who had interests.... in photographing people of all ages as he stated in his press article.
Please don't read things unsaid in my posts.
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Alfred R Jones

Nice to see a Mod being ultra sensitive to what seems to be the implication behind the poster's words - perhaps you'd like to take a look at Faithlilly's avatar while you're at it?

Offline faithlilly

Nice to see a Mod being ultra sensitive to what seems to be the implication behind the poster's words - perhaps you'd like to take a look at Faithlilly's avatar while you're at it?

Don't you like literary quotes Alfie ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Alfred R Jones

Don't you like literary quotes Alfie ?
Apparently, according to this forum's Admin, your avatar is simply a general observation about doctors and nothing at all libellous can be inferred from the fact that it appears alongside your many thousands of posts about the Drs McCann, so that's alright then, innit?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 11:14:50 PM by Alfred R Jones »

Offline slartibartfast

It means exactly what it says. He was a photographer who had interests.... in photographing people of all ages as he stated in his press article.
Please don't read things unsaid in my posts.

People have had serious libel problems with "unsaid" things, it was just an observation.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Alfred R Jones

People have had serious libel problems with "unsaid" things, it was just an observation.
@)(++(*

Offline faithlilly

Apparently, according to this forum's Admin, your avatar is simply a general observation about doctors and nothing at all libellous can be inferred from the fact that it appears alongside your many thousands of posts about the Drs McCann, so that's alright then, innit?

Yep !
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Alfred R Jones

Yep !
When I read your avatar I always assume it refers to "Dr" Amaral anyway so all good!  8((()*/

Offline faithlilly

When I read your avatar I always assume it refers to "Dr" Amaral anyway so all good!  8((()*/

Certainly is  8((()*/

Alfred R Jones

Certainly is  8((()*/
Is that an admission that your quote refers to "Dr" Amaral?  How shocking!