Author Topic: Maddie shock photo taken in Brazil  (Read 2934 times)

Offline John

Maddie shock photo taken in Brazil
« on: January 20, 2013, 03:35:31 AM »
The Sunday Express are reporting that Scotland Yard are in possession of a photograph taken in Brazil which it is said to be the 9-year-old kidnapped British schoolgirl Madeleine McCann.  Several reported sightings of Maddie in Brazil have been made in the past so it is too early to celebrate but cross everything anyway!     

More later...
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 03:38:36 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline HiDeHo

Re: Maddie shock photo taken in Brazil
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 12:38:45 AM »
A member of the Maddie Case Files exposed the photo as being a HOAX!

It was not taken in Brazil but during a BOMB SCARE at Ibiza airport!

One has to wonder who instigated this hoax!

McMinute: HOAX 'Maddie Kidnap Photo SHOCK' Ibiza NOT Brazil!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vpOJnNhmYQ
R

Offline Luz

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 10:30:11 PM »
Unfortunately this has been the typical treatment that has been given to everything that sells Madeleine by the newspapers. Of course there are respectable media, but those have been sleeping most of the time.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2022, 12:37:42 AM »
So was it Madeleine?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2022, 01:49:08 AM »
So was it Madeleine?

I don't know?  But I have long suspected that if Madeleine is still alive then she could well be in Brazil.

Something to do with the Brazilian couple who were living on a boat in the marina which appears to have vanished at the time that Madeleine disappeared, what with Smithman seen heading towards the beach.

But I would only wish to discuss this possibility in a sensible fashion as it is only a theory.

Offline sadie

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2022, 02:45:03 AM »
I don't know?  But I have long suspected that if Madeleine is still alive then she could well be in Brazil.

Something to do with the Brazilian couple who were living on a boat in the marina which appears to have vanished at the time that Madeleine disappeared, what with Smithman seen heading towards the beach.

But I would only wish to discuss this possibility in a sensible fashion as it is only a theory.

I have potential connections to Brazil too.

Quite different ones that no-one is aware of.