Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 382777 times)

Offline John

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #1320 on: August 27, 2012, 01:11:48 PM »
Hi John

I am aware that he is serving time for building fraud. During my time at JoA I was aware that he had taken money from prisoners in order to 'assist' them and did no such thing, which is why I left. I was left without any wages, debts owing to my time at JoA and a high court judgement against Mr Bolger for a considerable sum.

I am unable to recover anything at the moment so I am seeing if there is an an angle here.

Is the charity officially wound up?

Regards

The charity was taken over by Kevin Craigie but removed from the Charity Commission on 3rd February 2012.

Here is the official proof you need.

http://www.charitycommission.gov.uk/Showcharity/RegisterOfCharities/RemovedCharityMain.aspx?RegisteredCharityNumber=1138242&SubsidiaryNumber=0
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 01:14:01 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #1321 on: August 27, 2012, 01:14:55 PM »
Can you provide information as to what you lost while maintaining your anonymity?

For example, when was it that you gave this money?   >@@(*&)
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

P

« Reply #1322 on: August 27, 2012, 01:23:27 PM »
Months of unpaid wages, contracts for telephones, travel etc.
Recovery has proved unfruitful. Unpaid judgement during my time at JoA.

This was at the Easter of 2011.

Regards

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1323 on: August 27, 2012, 02:07:29 PM »
http://www.westlondontoday.co.uk/wlt/content/rogue-builder-jailed-over-%C2%A3250000-con-struction-works
Detective Sergeant Richard Gilbert from Hammersmith and Fulham CID said: “This was a complicated investigation involving many victims and culminating in a fourteen week trial. I am pleased that the defendant has been found guilty of defrauding four families of almost a quarter of a million pounds. Hammersmith and Fulham Payback Unit will continue investigations into his finances to try to secure compensation for the victims. “

That might be the route to take.

P

« Reply #1324 on: August 27, 2012, 02:21:42 PM »
I did contact Sarg Angela Mills but she said that she was unable to trace any proceeds (wasted on lavish lifestyle) and that the money was only to compensate people who had been defrauded during the building work.

was the charity wound up officially?

cheers

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1325 on: August 27, 2012, 02:58:09 PM »
Yes it was wound up, it no longer exists.

P

« Reply #1326 on: August 27, 2012, 03:12:17 PM »
Contact me on  justiceanon3@gmail.com

However, I am aware of who Carol and Brian are and I am neither of them.

Regards

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1327 on: August 27, 2012, 03:28:12 PM »
Thanks, I'm not sure I can help you on reflection unless it specifies that Justice on Appeal owes you the money. I should have put my brain into gear first.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1328 on: August 27, 2012, 03:33:15 PM »

Regards

Reading between the lines here it would appear that there has never been a police investigation into the goings on at the Justice on Appeal charity and that the prosecution related solely to the building fraud.  Does anyone know if formal complaints have been made to police about the monies given to the charity?  It would also be interesting to know who pocketed these funds, was it Bolger or Craigie because the former JoA treasurer appears to be unaware of any money being donated.

Does anyone know how many people gave money to this charity and who the woman was who handed over several thousand pounds to men in suits?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1329 on: August 27, 2012, 03:35:42 PM »
Thats what needs to happen David but some of the people who handed money over don't want to get involved, I don't know if it's fear or embarrasment.

P

« Reply #1330 on: August 27, 2012, 04:26:28 PM »
Joanne,

Thanks for your reply - how do you mean unless it specifies that JoA owes me money?

There are two things for me:

1. Proving that the charity has wound up;
2. Getting money from Bolger.

Whether the charity continued is beyond me, however I am aware and have proof of Bolger's taking of money from prisoners.

What would the fear be of? Retribution?

Regards

Offline John

« Reply #1331 on: August 27, 2012, 04:48:08 PM »
The Justice on Appeal charity no longer exists.  Here is a copy of the official Charity Commission register.

Offline John

« Reply #1332 on: August 27, 2012, 04:51:09 PM »

Regards

I have e-mailed you.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1333 on: August 27, 2012, 04:56:13 PM »
I think the men in suits were the bank  8(0(* if that makes sense.

P

« Reply #1334 on: August 27, 2012, 07:03:13 PM »
It is sick how these people get away with it.

Regards