Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 381872 times)

peteats

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #90 on: June 15, 2012, 11:31:36 PM »
Ha Ha Ha have a job posing nude in the closet  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #91 on: June 15, 2012, 11:50:48 PM »
I am disappointed that Kevin Craigie obviously wants to avoid the issue of his arrest and conviction.  He has had a chance to put his case yet again tonight but only wants to cause distractions.  It would seem that the truth is a problem for Mr Craigie and contrary to what he would have some people bellieve.   8(8-))
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline John

« Reply #92 on: June 15, 2012, 11:53:27 PM »
I have just checked and the Googlebot has been around and picked up all of tonight's comments already.  8@??)(
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #93 on: June 15, 2012, 11:58:53 PM »
This is Kevin's current moto whcih he uses on Craigie's Angels...

I wonder what Mr Rothwell would think...he and Fuller certainly hung him out!  8(8-))
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

troll patrol

« Reply #94 on: June 16, 2012, 12:02:50 AM »
This is Kevin's current moto whcih he uses on Craigie's Angels...

As hypocrital as Karen Torleys then.

who is kevin cragie

« Reply #95 on: June 16, 2012, 12:31:23 AM »
we know that after they had murdered the victim, Mark Fuller got in the car and left kevin to lock up the house. After murdering Mr Rothwell, poor soul, they stuffed his clothes, phone book, swatch watch, cine camera and wallet into bags. does anyone know if the watch had been taken from Mr Rothwells body?

troll patrol

« Reply #96 on: June 16, 2012, 02:25:42 AM »
It is better to live a day as a tiger than a lifetime as a sheep http://atomicboards.com/board.pl?user=gayeurope&board=6305&sid&mode=profile&action=view&who=39091&last=profile&lasta=viewall&fb_source=message

Telling very telling and also extremely worrying. This is again contradicting Kevin Craigies police interview. He is a Tiger but wants others to think he was the sheep in the murder.

realtruth

« Reply #97 on: June 16, 2012, 07:55:15 AM »
 RIP Mr Rothwell

Paul the Red

« Reply #98 on: June 16, 2012, 10:15:54 AM »
You all know how DELUDED Kevin is so why would any of you believe anything he says or posts ,he has made 5 or 6 fake profiles of one lady called Lea to poke fun (which it is not) or just be plain nasty .I have seen these profile he has made & they are disgusting,vile & down right nasty.Why do you give him the time to post such crap & how can any of you take anything he says or does to be fact ...disgusting

AgentA

« Reply #99 on: June 16, 2012, 10:59:21 AM »
now this post links KC to the "other link" ( yes the boxers ) ....so is he still saying it isnt him?

26-06-2010: 26th June 2010 11:01
Kevin Craigie 

Re: British Justice
11/6/2010 Kevin Craigie - nathanielcraigie@hotmail.co.uk

In 1990 I was convicted under Joint Enterprise. The jury twice requested to acquitt me and convict the sole perpetrator. They were instructed that they must convict or acquitt both. On the final day of the circus, the Judge then announced in the jurys abscence that he was seriously considering acquitting both defendants rather than the possibility of the defendant Craigie suffering the consequences of an unjustified conviction. The jury convicted ten to two. They call this justice ?

To this day I continue challenging injustice, and shall do for years to come.

AgentA

« Reply #100 on: June 16, 2012, 11:00:38 AM »
now this post links KC to the "other link" ( yes the boxers ) ....so is he still saying it isnt him?

26-06-2010: 26th June 2010 11:01
Kevin Craigie 

Re: British Justice
11/6/2010 Kevin Craigie - nathanielcraigie@hotmail.co.uk

In 1990 I was convicted under Joint Enterprise. The jury twice requested to acquitt me and convict the sole perpetrator. They were instructed that they must convict or acquitt both. On the final day of the circus, the Judge then announced in the jurys abscence that he was seriously considering acquitting both defendants rather than the possibility of the defendant Craigie suffering the consequences of an unjustified conviction. The jury convicted ten to two. They call this justice ?

To this day I continue challenging injustice, and shall do for years to come.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1319573&page=2&page=2

page 2 post #29 !!!

Offline Joanne

« Reply #101 on: June 16, 2012, 11:54:30 AM »
Lea is everything deluded Mr C wants to be, kind, genuine, caring, a good friend-I could go on and on, all Lea does all day every day is charity work and work for other people (and does another member on here) despite being ill, Mr C will not leave her alone, his behaviour is sickening.
Plenty of members on here have given him opportunity (more than once) the right of reply and the chance to air his case, Kevin, if you read this-I know one member of the site has gone up, over and beyond their call of duty to actually stick up for you and verify your story and all you have don'e is to throw it right back in their faces because this is what you do.
You are not doing yourself any favours by keep opening fake accounts to spout rubbish, just be a man and log in under your own name and try and put things 'right' ie answer questions people want answers to and stop acting like a rabid animal.

AgentA

« Reply #102 on: June 16, 2012, 12:15:22 PM »
KC will never answer ANYONES questions , you see he cant , he claims to be a MOJ..when in fact he is GUILTY AS CHARGED UNDER JOINT ENTERPRIZE ...he WAS there , he DID NOTHING , he then ROBBED  the victim...and NOT ONCE, NEVER has he shown any Remorse for his crime ...
He will continue to attack those that stand for everything he is not , making up the profiles to attack and disrupt......HE IS NOT A MOJ, JUST  SICK ...OH HE WANTED THE EXPOSURE...BUT NOT TO BE EXPOSED AS A LIAR AGAIN ...whats up Kevin?...TRUTH HURTS DONT IT ...WELL THERE YOU HAVE THE TRUTH, YOU HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN THE TRUTH
Perhaps if you had of been truthful instead of hiding your sordid secrets ,you may have actually got people interested in your case...oh but they would have seen the truth with their own eyes then, wouldnt they? you couldnt have that , so everytime you got in to the situation of being asked, you attacked, ran and played the victim, wasnt it a shame that YOUR VICTIM  didnt have the chance to run

realtruth

« Reply #103 on: June 16, 2012, 12:56:14 PM »
Oh Pandoras box just opened

AgentA

« Reply #104 on: June 16, 2012, 01:05:35 PM »

Trolls like Peter and Karen yet again armed with their poison chalice 8(0(*

8@??)( but THE TRUTH IS THERE .....you cant run anymore Kevin...Neither can you Discredit THE TRUTH ...
YOU ARE GUILTY OF YOUR CRIMES  8(>((