Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 381885 times)

peteats

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #120 on: June 16, 2012, 04:10:09 PM »
The problem is he has been backed into a corner and like a rat will attack to escape.8(8-))

Offline Joanne

« Reply #121 on: June 16, 2012, 04:13:58 PM »

peteats

« Reply #122 on: June 16, 2012, 04:16:39 PM »

About Kevin.

Committed to assisting innocent people, who like myself have been unjustifiably convicted of a crime they did not and could not have committed. They are convicted due to several factors, predominantly the fact that we have a widespread corrupt and largely unaccountable Criminal Justice System. We always have done, as history establishes. It is only now that people are more educated that we can see this. Such practice has no place in a self proclaimed civilised society.

This is what K.C. says on his Facebook Page.  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* I have given him a poke wonder if he will poke me back  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline julie

« Reply #123 on: June 16, 2012, 04:17:05 PM »
 8-)(--)

Why do people pretend to be innocent when they are deffo guilty??   I have never undersood this and the Jeremy Bamber case is a classical example.

Offline Mr Justice K

« Reply #124 on: June 16, 2012, 04:29:01 PM »

He served 13 years for his crime while killer Fuller got out in 10 for cooperating with the authorities.  That to my mind is certainly an injustice of a sort.  Maybe Mr Justice K will have thoughts on the sentences??

As far as fake user-names is concerned, that is not a crime in itself Lea.  It depends what end result is being obtained by such a deception.  There is a possibility that Craigie is in breach of his Licence by such activities, if you are concerned you should get in touch with his probation officer. I can provide you her details if you feel intimidated or threatened by his activities.

To answer properly I would have to see all the case files but I do feel in this case that the CPS brought the wrong charges against Mr Craigie given what we now know.  One has to remember that Mr Fuller only confessed to having bludgeoned Mr Rothwell some time after the trial and sentencing.  Up until that point Mr Craigie had blamed Fuller and Fuller had reciprocated.

It was unfair that Fuller was released some three years prior to Craigie but that was down to Fuller and Craigie.  They co conspired to rob and were both culpable after the fact so they jointly suffered the consequences.

Had Kevin Craigie been an upstanding character of some moral fibre he would not have been imprisoned for 13 years.

I rest my case.
Law without justice is a wound without a cure.  (William Scott Downey)

peteats

« Reply #125 on: June 16, 2012, 04:30:27 PM »
 8((()*/ Try asking Kevin Craigie, Julie. Here we have a man who was at the scene of the crime, partook in pillaging his home, stealing his belongings. Have you seen his Police interview ?????. 8)-))) 8)-))) 8)-))) 8)-)))

Offline John

« Reply #126 on: June 16, 2012, 04:36:04 PM »
I very much doubt that you will accept my kind offer though Mr K.C. As i do not fall in to your list of categories.

1- I am not a Female.
2- I am not Vulnerable.
3- I am not Gay.
4- I am in no way scared or intimidated by you.

Well Mr Kevin Craggie Gangster extraordinaire fancy that coffee. ?>)()<

Have you noticed that he is surrounded by women...even now?

His Probation Officer is female as is his supervisor.  God help them!!   8)-)))
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #127 on: June 16, 2012, 04:43:41 PM »
Kevin Craigie is guilty of many things...bullying, stalking and his speciality is making fake profiles. I would like to point out there have been many made in my name and others. I have have Leeanne, LeaAnne Leeanne Northern Bird just to name a few. These were always discovered by him, when no one else had seen them. Friends requests were sent me, but I have no log to see just how many. I know for a fact that one disgusting fake account was made on another lady, same style, fat trannies were dubious dresses. This one went far further than the attacks on me though. Mocking murder and attacking an innocent girl.

Does this sound like a man suffering a MOJ? This fake profile is still on Facebook

Would any of the stuff he's posted under fake profiles on this site contravene licence conditions?
I'll understand if you do not want to answer.
Interesting past times you have Mr Craigie, try getting a new hobby and maybe some real friends

You cannot possibly have any proof that I have made fake profiles, because I have never had one! The voices in your head are confusing you. Dont listen to them mate, they are nearly as scary as YOU!!!!!

Having read his files I don't see him as a miscarriage of justice in the way he sees himself.  He was rightly convicted but I fear he was convicted of the wrong crime given what his co accused has said on record.  Kevin was there when Mr Rothwell was assaulted but did nothing to help him.  He could have saved him but he chose to save his own miserable skin.  Despicable!!

He served 13 years for his crime while killer Fuller got out in 10 for cooperating with the authorities.  That to my mind is certainly an injustice of a sort.  Maybe Mr Justice K will have thoughts on the sentences??

As far as fake user-names is concerned, that is not a crime in itself Lea.  It depends what end result is being obtained by such a deception.  There is a possibility that Craigie is in breach of his Licence by such activities, if you are concerned you should get in touch with his probation officer. I can provide you her details if you feel intimidated or threatened by his activities.

peteats

« Reply #128 on: June 16, 2012, 04:49:22 PM »
I fail to see what you are getting at Justice K, He was charged with JE and found guilty as charged.

JE is laid when those involved jointly embark on a crime, in this case they clearly did. After conviction Fuller seemed to accept his guilt and passed through the system as such, on the other hand Craigie maintained innocence which must have hindered his progress through the system.

Although Fuller in a statement to his Probation Officer took responsibility for the Murder, they were both still jointly involved in the Joint Enterprise, and in English Law it is irrelevant who struck the deadly blow, they were both involved and as such both were guilty of the index offence of Murder.

Having read his Police Statement made at the time he clearly admits being there. He made no attempt to save the Mans life, He did not contact the Police, or even dial 999. He left him to die. So therefore he must be guilty as charged.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #129 on: June 16, 2012, 05:27:51 PM »
I messed up! I meant to add- do the posts he make on here contravene his licence conditions?

realtruth

« Reply #130 on: June 16, 2012, 06:39:50 PM »

http://stopstonningnow.com/wpress/2184

"Within each and every one of us in a compassionate, admirable human being."

clearly not in all of us Kevin!!

peteats

« Reply #131 on: June 16, 2012, 06:46:08 PM »
He has had ample opportunity to address our concerns but alas K.C. does what K.C. does best, he ignores and seeks sympathy else where. I notice he has been on line today updating his website, I am still awaiting to be approval on this site  8-)(--).  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* I wonder if i will be approved  8**8:/:

peteats

« Reply #132 on: June 16, 2012, 06:54:09 PM »
Just sent a message to Kev about being approved.

troll patrol

« Reply #133 on: June 16, 2012, 06:57:10 PM »

http://stopstonningnow.com/wpress/2184

"Within each and every one of us in a compassionate, admirable human being."

clearly not in all of us Kevin!!

Kevin Craigie and partner in crime Janet aka Karen Torley continue their evil trolling without an ounce of remorse. Although exposed they carry on regardless.
Carry on regardless -  8-)(--) new title for an Insidetimes article  @)(++(*

Offline John

« Reply #134 on: June 16, 2012, 06:57:58 PM »
I messed up! I meant to add- do the posts he make on here contravene his licence conditions?

Not as such as he is very careful not to threaten anyone publicly.  However, his attempts at deceit could be construed as being somewhat sinister for someone on a Life Licence.

I will have a look into this a bit more for you.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.