Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 381876 times)

Offline Joanne

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #270 on: June 17, 2012, 07:41:18 PM »
I will explain Justice on Appeal.
Kevin adopted it from Darren Bolger, I'd say about a year ago. I was also involved with it to. People who I wrote to at that time told me it had got a bad name and nobody would want to deal with it, so earlier this year, I told Kevin it might be best to shut it down, this was after a speight of letter were sent to prisoners with headed paper from JOA which weren't sent by use.
As far as I am concerned, it has been closed down. No work was EVER done by either myself or Lea Anne associated with JOA. Craigies Angels is the page on facebook which used to belong to JOA.
In it's place Kevin was supposed to opening a new charity when he went to London, this never happened and I tried to cut ties with him on the 23rd of April when I told him I was annoyed because of the money, at this point he kept calling my SKYPE phone, I didn't speak to him. He then tried to mail me via the Craigies Angels page, a couple of mails that was it. I was then blocked by him and I don't think he said much in the mails, just that he'd sent me the money and he'd lost it under a pile of papers.
With regards to Lea Anne, I think too much is being read into things. From what I know, Kevin has upset her numerous times over a 2 or 3 year period, she kept letting him off because he kept playing the victim and it's easier to be friends with him than to have him opening fake profiles and such like pretending to be her and she's kind hearted too.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #271 on: June 17, 2012, 07:43:55 PM »
Yes it was Real Truth.

Zippy

« Reply #272 on: June 17, 2012, 07:48:19 PM »

As far as I am concerned, it has been closed down. No work was EVER done by either myself or Lea Anne associated with JOA. Craigies Angels is the page on facebook which used to belong to JOA.

With regards to Lea Anne, I think too much is being read into things. From what I know, Kevin has upset her numerous times over a 2 or 3 year period, she kept letting him off because he kept playing the victim and it's easier to be friends with him than to have him opening fake profiles and such like pretending to be her and she's kind hearted too.

So kind hearted that she's willing to allow him to continue to get away with it and do it to other vulnerable people?  8(8-))

realtruth

« Reply #273 on: June 17, 2012, 07:48:49 PM »
WHAT THE HELL AS ANY OF THIS TO DO WITH LEA SHE ONLY CAME ON HERE TO HELP & INFORM YOU ALL THAT THOSE POSTS IN HER NAME WERE NOT HER SO WHY DO YOU ALL FEEL THE NEED TO DRAG HER NAME INTO SOMETHING THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HER, 8()(((@# 8()(((@# 8()(((@#
Must be missing something here.Thought it was only a suggestion that Lea reported to the police what she knows!

Offline Joanne

« Reply #274 on: June 17, 2012, 07:50:18 PM »

Thats totally her decision isn't it? Why don't you get in touch with her and ask her, I can't answer for her.

So kind hearted that she's willing to allow him to continue to get away with it and do it to other vulnerable people?  8(8-))

Offline Joanne

« Reply #275 on: June 17, 2012, 07:51:10 PM »
Thats Lea's decision isn't it? Would you be better asking her?

Silly me

« Reply #276 on: June 17, 2012, 07:56:01 PM »
Thats Lea's decision isn't it? Would you be better asking her?

I get it now..... Lea likes to play hit and run as well  8@??)(  8@??)(  8((()*/  8((()*/  8@??)(  8@??)(

realtruth

« Reply #277 on: June 17, 2012, 07:59:22 PM »
There are those that load the barrel, cock the trigger, pass the weapon over to be fired........then go screaming omg omg... a guns gone off, you hear the feigned cries as they hastily retreat. Think I would be any good at writing stories??? @)(++(*

Hans Christian Anderson

« Reply #278 on: June 17, 2012, 08:04:51 PM »
There are those that load the barrel, cock the trigger, pass the weapon over to be fired........then go screaming omg omg... a guns gone off, you hear the feigned cries as they hastily retreat. Think I would be any good at writing stories??? @)(++(*

Job's yours  8(0(* KC is sacked  @)(++(*

Offline Joanne

« Reply #279 on: June 17, 2012, 08:05:24 PM »
No not at all.
After whatever happened last night, it's my understanding people felt like they were on the end of attack, attack, attack. People posting via guest accounts, so you don't know really who you're dealing with and then there's the about turns and you're made to feel like you're in the wrong unless you comply with the masses ie you're ok if you report Kevin to the powers that be but if not you're as bad as him, that was the main issue. Everytime the threads get going or down a certain path, the guest count goes through the roof.
You can't force people to report things if they don't want to. I cannot speak for people, what they do is there choice.

Paul the Red

« Reply #280 on: June 17, 2012, 08:16:57 PM »
WHICH BIT DO YOU THICK LOT NOT GET THAT LEA DOES NOT LOAD ANY GUNS FOR ANYONE SHE ONLY CAME ON THIS FORUM TO INFORM YOU THAT SHE HAD NOT POSTED THOSE COMMENTS ATTACKING STEPH ,SO PLEASE GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE YOU SPOUT YOUR SHIT ......

realtruth

« Reply #281 on: June 17, 2012, 08:21:59 PM »
WHICH BIT DO YOU THICK LOT NOT GET THAT LEA DOES NOT LOAD ANY GUNS FOR ANYONE SHE ONLY CAME ON THIS FORUM TO INFORM YOU THAT SHE HAD NOT POSTED THOSE COMMENTS ATTACKING STEPH ,SO PLEASE GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE YOU SPOUT YOUR SHIT ......I am the only person that mentioned guns and it was referring to post by William.......moral being KC ever the victim NOT!! Story teller extraordinaire KC!

Read all about it

« Reply #282 on: June 17, 2012, 08:23:28 PM »
I will explain Justice on Appeal.
Kevin adopted it from Darren Bolger, I'd say about a year ago. I was also involved with it to. People who I wrote to at that time told me it had got a bad name and nobody would want to deal with it, so earlier this year, I told Kevin it might be best to shut it down, this was after a speight of letter were sent to prisoners with headed paper from JOA which weren't sent by use.
In it's place Kevin was supposed to opening a new charity when he went to London, this never happened and I tried to cut ties with him on the 23rd of April when I told him I was annoyed because of the money, at this point he kept calling my SKYPE phone, I didn't speak to him. He then tried to mail me via the Craigies Angels page, a couple of mails that was it. I was then blocked by him and I don't think he said much in the mails, just that he'd sent me the money and he'd lost it under a pile of papers.

So what you are saying is Leanne's kind hearted but a bad judge of charactor? Or do you mean, she doesn't mind informing on others but likes to keep her name out of it?

Offline Joanne

« Reply #283 on: June 17, 2012, 08:28:10 PM »
The first bit but not the bit about being a bad judge of charector, we all know what he's like, however it's easier to keep on the right side of him than not. In fact I'm begining to regret being involved with this, he's still posting merrily away without a care in the world, I didn't have anything to report him for, the only thing I could prove was that he was opening fake profiles. I just want people to know what he's like so nobody else wastes time on him.
I doubt he'll be going anywhere to be honest and i think he probably likes all the attention.

peteats

« Reply #284 on: June 17, 2012, 08:38:43 PM »
 8-)(--) Seem to have lost sight of the objective here. I thought KC was the issue, But through reading the comments some intresting questions have been posed, Joanne at what point did you become involved in Justice on Appeal, was it prior to KC taking over, or was it during the transformation ??. The reason i ask is that Lea Anns details turned up on a form concerning that charity, Lea has furiously denied any knowledge of this, and can not understand how it got there without her consent. This is in no way an attack on anyone, but it concerns KC. Were the details put there by devious means. If so it would be another nail in the coffin so to speak. ?>)()<