Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 381893 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #315 on: June 17, 2012, 10:14:01 PM »
What a mess!!!

Craigie slipped up when he met Karen Torley.......  @)(++(* Little did he know he was being played by one of the biggest players around..... @)(++(*

Karma....  8(0(*
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

peteats

« Reply #316 on: June 17, 2012, 10:14:32 PM »
 8(8-)) 8(8-)) oh no not A.G. now raising his head lol @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

peteats

« Reply #317 on: June 17, 2012, 10:20:57 PM »
 8@??)( 8@??)( 8@??)( 8@??)( 8@??)(
What a mess!!!

Craigie slipped up when he met Karen Torley.......  @)(++(* Little did he know he was being played by one of the biggest players around..... @)(++(*

Karma....  8(0(*

realtruth

« Reply #318 on: June 17, 2012, 10:22:17 PM »
Seems to me as the proverb goes:" they all $#!^ in the same pot"! Least on this forum the truth has been allowed out.

peteats

« Reply #319 on: June 17, 2012, 10:23:47 PM »
Seems to me as the proverb goes:" they all $#!^ in the same pot"! Least on this forum the truth has been allowed out.

Half the truth 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--)

Offline Joanne

« Reply #320 on: June 17, 2012, 10:25:50 PM »
Half?

realtruth

« Reply #321 on: June 17, 2012, 10:28:34 PM »
Tonight I have actually cried thinking of all those suffering in jail clinging to the hope they are going to be helped by the reptillian KC and others like him! 8)><( Besides the reality of just how vulnerable you are as a supporter of a MOJ. No doubt there is a lot more TRUTH to come.The sooner the better.

peteats

« Reply #322 on: June 17, 2012, 10:34:53 PM »
Joanne you have filled a lot of the blank pieces tonight, but there is still a wealth of imformation to unearth regards KC. Information that has now ended up smack bang at Jengba's door. Ie had that organisation and those connected with it Checked Mr KC's credentials, a lot of pain and suffering could have been averted.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #323 on: June 17, 2012, 10:36:50 PM »
Tonight I have actually cried thinking of all those suffering in jail clinging to the hope they are going to be helped by the reptillian KC and others like him! 8)><( Besides the reality of just how vulnerable you are as a supporter of a MOJ. No doubt there is a lot more TRUTH to come.The sooner the better.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:14:23 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline John

« Reply #324 on: June 18, 2012, 01:57:29 AM »
Thanks Joanne, it just helps to fit the Jigsaw together concerning K.C. Jengba, & Justice on Appeal. It just confuses me that a man on a Life Licence can Risk such unlawfully activity. So you had no Knowledge that your name was associated on paper concerning Justice On Appeal, Add this to Lea Ann not being aware either, its paints a pretty bleak picture of KC.

Morning all.  That's a very interesting point Peteats, something just doesn't sound right to me about all of this.  I also believe that there was no income declared by the charity in its returns up to April 2012 which again doesn't ring true.  I will have a closer look at this later.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #325 on: June 18, 2012, 03:48:39 AM »

The Darren Martin appeal received several hundreds in donations. They sought £3000. These commercial advertisers obviously do not receive his service free of charge.

When I was M.D of a charity I would never contemplate asking service users for money, I approached the wealthy and multinationals.
That was Kevin's post on the Billy Middleton Thread.
It looks even worse from here John  ?8)@)-)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 03:52:07 AM by Joanne »

peteats

« Reply #326 on: June 18, 2012, 12:08:33 PM »
Off topic, but arent there a lot of Cat lovers on here. 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--)

Offline Joanne

« Reply #327 on: June 18, 2012, 12:11:51 PM »
I am yes.

peteats

« Reply #328 on: June 18, 2012, 12:24:05 PM »
I am yes.

Nothing Meant or implied, just an observation. Again It makes me think of Craige and the Cat site. @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #329 on: June 18, 2012, 01:05:33 PM »

The Darren Martin appeal received several hundreds in donations. They sought £3000. These commercial advertisers obviously do not receive his service free of charge.

When I was M.D of a charity I would never contemplate asking service users for money, I approached the wealthy and multinationals.
That was Kevin's post on the Billy Middleton Thread.
It looks even worse from here John  ?8)@)-)

« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:14:52 PM by Nicholas »