Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 381874 times)

Offline Joanne

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #330 on: June 18, 2012, 01:15:25 PM »
Nope but I suppose it was worth it so that he'd sod off!  @)(++(*

peteats

« Reply #331 on: June 18, 2012, 01:19:37 PM »
I wonder if anybody knows what K.C.s actual involvement in Jengba was, i do recall a conversation where he was Given funds by the Organisation. Kevin would be the best person to answer that though.  8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--)

AgentA

« Reply #332 on: June 18, 2012, 01:50:09 PM »
I wonder if anybody knows what K.C.s actual involvement in Jengba was, i do recall a conversation where he was Given funds by the Organisation. Kevin would be the best person to answer that though.  8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--)
that wont happen...perhaps the best people to get those answers from ar JENGBA themselves...if they want to answer that is  8(0(*

peteats

« Reply #333 on: June 18, 2012, 02:05:16 PM »
that wont happen...perhaps the best people to get those answers from ar JENGBA themselves...if they want to answer that is  8(0(*

Been that route, they become very tight lipped where K.C. and finances are concerned. 8-)(--) 8-)(--)

AgentA

« Reply #334 on: June 18, 2012, 02:46:13 PM »
more crap from KC ...trying to be someone else...i think he has very severe identity crisis going on ....

31/5/2012 Kevin Craigie - maximus6955@hotmail.com
These "organisations" they accomplish absolutely nothing.
It is all "hot air". They say they will do this and they will do that and do the next thing and then do the next this, then that then this. We wait patiently. What do we get in return ? Nothing really. It is all just complete nonsensical really. What I do have some faith in is that when Kevin Craigie says he will do this and that and the next thing..he does it.Thats a good thing as he does what he actually says he will do really.

haha carry on kevin ...you plank

AgentA

« Reply #335 on: June 18, 2012, 02:47:24 PM »
more crap from KC ...trying to be someone else...i think he has very severe identity crisis going on ....

31/5/2012 Kevin Craigie - maximus6955@hotmail.com
These "organisations" they accomplish absolutely nothing.
It is all "hot air". They say they will do this and they will do that and do the next thing and then do the next this, then that then this. We wait patiently. What do we get in return ? Nothing really. It is all just complete nonsensical really. What I do have some faith in is that when Kevin Craigie says he will do this and that and the next thing..he does it.Thats a good thing as he does what he actually says he will do really.

haha carry on kevin ...you plank

here's the full link
http://www.insidetime.org/articleview.asp?a=1207&c=murder_conspiracy__joint_enterprise

AgentA

« Reply #336 on: June 18, 2012, 02:50:31 PM »
oh and these people dont exist

22/5/2011 Dominic De Rothschild

Kevin Craigie is a saviour, thats why my Father Nathaniel De Rothschild invested in Kevins education. You did us proud Kevin

http://www.insidetime.org/articleview.asp?a=874&c=its_yesterday_once_more

AgentA

« Reply #337 on: June 18, 2012, 02:54:23 PM »
and another...see he ran back then too

13/5/2011 4Real
I understand that the savage attacks Mr.C made, were on another forum,where he delighted in waging personal attacks on families and those suffering injustice.Reason of sanity,maybe just for that reason, omitted that Mr.C's despicable behaviour led to serious doubts about him.
Maybe Mr.Craigie's true character is yet unknown to his supporters!
It might well be true that Mr.C like many others has earned a law degree.It does not automatically follow that he will achieve results!
A dog is a dog,however it is very doubtful a poodle run against greyhounds would win any track races!
Mr.C,is there any chance you might supply further details of your JE case?

http://www.insidetime.org/articleview.asp?a=931&c=heaven_from_hell
full article

AgentA

« Reply #338 on: June 18, 2012, 03:01:07 PM »
and here he wants to re-invent himself without his past affecting him

6/12/2011 Kevin Craigie - kevincraigie@hotmail.co.uk
When I was released I had to see Probation every week. They would insist that I signed a pink piece of paper confirming the next appointment. Where it stated NAME OF OFFENDER, I would score out the word OFFENDER, as I am most certainly Not Guilty. I continue the practice to this day. When I studied Social Policy with the Open University it covered what was called social constructionism and reinforcement. This is exactly why it states the unnecessary word OFFENDER....to constantly "Label" and consequently "Reinforce" everything associated with it. Perhaps one day, if more intelligent people are making decisions it will be recognised as counterproductive, destructive and removed. Then people who seriously want to reinvent themselves and bandoning their criminal past and lifestyles will be able to do so minus "OFFENDER" being repetitively stamped on their conscience.

http://www.insidetime.org/mailbag.asp?a=618&c=who_are_you_calling_an_offender

AgentA

« Reply #339 on: June 18, 2012, 03:06:20 PM »
 8-)(--)
7/5/2011 Kevin Craigie - kevincraigie@live.co.uk
The Judge also violates the Human Rights Act and rejects the jury's requests to acquit the innocent and convict the guilty.

In the 1990's people with integrity, morals and principles gave me that essential drive and passion to challenge injustice. People like Ludovic Kennedy, Paul Foot, Iris Bentley, and Helena Kennedy to name a few. Edward Fitzgerald and John Smith were other influential figures in my life. When I naively decided to assist JENGbA, I assumed they too had the same calibre. I worked over 12 hours a day, all free of charge. I complied their constitution, I devised their questionnaire (64 questions). I recommended personal Lawyers, people I have known for many many years.I advised them prior to each media interview, and listened to my words and sentiments, all coming from other people......people who have been in this particular field for less than a year. When I resigned, I did so as my conscience dictated that such a decision was in the interests of genuinely innocent people. I look forward to operating independantly, without suffocating constraints from amateurs. I also look forward to securing real results, which I am confident of gaining. I can do without the likes of ceratin Facebook addicts, trying to dictate to me what I should and should not do. Sad individuals, with no insight, knowledge or vision.Once I decide on my own organisations name, I shall let everyone know. I considerably appreciate the genuine support, from all you genuine souls out there who have supported me in order to support a far more civilised judicial system. As my Grandmother once told me " Be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else"

http://www.insidetime.org/articleview.asp?a=940&c=the_role_of_the_internet_in_fighting_a_miscarriage_of_justice

so good of you to do so much work for JENBGA !!!we cant wait for your results kevin !!!
oh and these people that you refer to had VISION, INSIGHT AND KNOWLEDGE ...thats why you ran from the truth again

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #340 on: June 18, 2012, 03:07:49 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:16:36 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #341 on: June 18, 2012, 03:29:29 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:16:57 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #342 on: June 18, 2012, 04:00:29 PM »
and here he wants to re-invent himself without his past affecting him

6/12/2011 Kevin Craigie - kevincraigie@hotmail.co.uk
When I was released I had to see Probation every week. They would insist that I signed a pink piece of paper confirming the next appointment. Where it stated NAME OF OFFENDER, I would score out the word OFFENDER, as I am most certainly Not Guilty. I continue the practice to this day. When I studied Social Policy with the Open University it covered what was called social constructionism and reinforcement. This is exactly why it states the unnecessary word OFFENDER....to constantly "Label" and consequently "Reinforce" everything associated with it. Perhaps one day, if more intelligent people are making decisions it will be recognised as counterproductive, destructive and removed. Then people who seriously want to reinvent themselves and bandoning their criminal past and lifestyles will be able to do so minus "OFFENDER" being repetitively stamped on their conscience.

http://www.insidetime.org/mailbag.asp?a=618&c=who_are_you_calling_an_offender
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:17:46 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #343 on: June 18, 2012, 04:02:22 PM »
and another...see he ran back then too

13/5/2011 4Real
I understand that the savage attacks Mr.C made, were on another forum,where he delighted in waging personal attacks on families and those suffering injustice.Reason of sanity,maybe just for that reason, omitted that Mr.C's despicable behaviour led to serious doubts about him.
Maybe Mr.Craigie's true character is yet unknown to his supporters!
It might well be true that Mr.C like many others has earned a law degree.It does not automatically follow that he will achieve results!
A dog is a dog,however it is very doubtful a poodle run against greyhounds would win any track races!
Mr.C,is there any chance you might supply further details of your JE case?

http://www.insidetime.org/articleview.asp?a=931&c=heaven_from_hell
full article
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:18:07 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #344 on: June 18, 2012, 04:05:23 PM »
oh and these people dont exist

22/5/2011 Dominic De Rothschild

Kevin Craigie is a saviour, thats why my Father Nathaniel De Rothschild invested in Kevins education. You did us proud Kevin

http://www.insidetime.org/articleview.asp?a=874&c=its_yesterday_once_more

« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:18:27 PM by Nicholas »