Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 381885 times)

Paul from Dundee

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #405 on: June 19, 2012, 10:59:20 PM »
Him & Lean are at one anothers throats.. and still she sits lurking in the background  8(8-))  8(8-))  8(8-))

peteats

« Reply #406 on: June 19, 2012, 11:01:24 PM »
How strange every time K.C. is due to appear in the public eye something happens to him.  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(+

realtruth

« Reply #407 on: June 19, 2012, 11:02:14 PM »
How strange every time K.C. is due to appear in the public eye something happens to him.  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(+
I take it he hacked the FB account of one of the vulnerable women he attacked from Jengba? She still said nothing?  8(8-))
How silly to say nothing.Were they aware  it was KC?

Warped from Southend

« Reply #408 on: June 19, 2012, 11:06:03 PM »
I take it he hacked the FB account of one of the vulnerable women he attacked from Jengba? She still said nothing?  8(8-))
How silly to say nothing.Were they aware  it was KC?

What do you reckon?

Warped from Southend

« Reply #409 on: June 19, 2012, 11:06:46 PM »
Ended up as pals  8()(((@#

realtruth

« Reply #410 on: June 19, 2012, 11:07:29 PM »

[/quote]
LOL House of Commons would surely have been the right venue to air his  MOJ case derr;  maybe not,he might have had to tell the truthful account  @)(++(* @)(++(* wouldn't have gone down too well!

peteats

« Reply #411 on: June 19, 2012, 11:10:05 PM »
I find it most bizarre that kevin came to this forum to highlight his case, but now seems to have gone very quiet on us. I for one would really like to know more about his case and how he can possibly portray himself as a MOJ, I for one have only one problem with Kevin, and that's the fact he xxxxxxxxx  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 03:37:11 AM by John »

realtruth

« Reply #412 on: June 19, 2012, 11:11:25 PM »
Ended up as pals  8()(((@#
8-)(--) why would anyone want to be pals with someone that has hacked your account? Am I missing something here,were they partners?No that can't be right as if I am not getting confused KC is not hetro,

peteats

« Reply #413 on: June 19, 2012, 11:12:36 PM »

LOL House of Commons would surely have been the right venue to air his  MOJ case derr;  maybe not,he might have had to tell the truthful account  @)(++(* @)(++(* wouldn't have gone down too well!
[/quote]

They probably would have all known Mr Rothwell (rip).  8(0(* 8(0(* 8(0(* 8(0(* 8(0(* 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--)

Offline Joanne

« Reply #414 on: June 19, 2012, 11:14:29 PM »
I wonder where (if he is) he's working and if it needed a crb check and if so, what name he used? Surely, he can't possibly work with vulnerable people can he?

peteats

« Reply #415 on: June 19, 2012, 11:15:02 PM »
What really puzzles me, is how he can infiltrate all these organisations and NOBODY does any checks on him.  8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--)

realtruth

« Reply #416 on: June 19, 2012, 11:17:27 PM »
I was thinking more on the lines that had the MP'S researched such a terrible MOJ as the spin KC spouts they would have  had him recalled possibly to Broadmoor.

peteats

« Reply #417 on: June 19, 2012, 11:17:39 PM »
So it appears from what i have read he is back working for the CAB. Was it not the CAB who labeled him Frank Spencer.  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* The mind boggles...

Offline Joanne

« Reply #418 on: June 19, 2012, 11:18:56 PM »
He took them to the tribunal too.

peteats

« Reply #419 on: June 19, 2012, 11:19:15 PM »
I was thinking more on the lines that had the MP'S researched such a terrible MOJ as the spin KC spouts they would have  had him recalled possibly to Broadmoor.

HMP Rampton. 8)--)) 8)--)) 8)--))