Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 381885 times)

Offline Joanne

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #495 on: June 20, 2012, 12:43:46 AM »
No, no, no- I knew it was the wrong thing to type!
Shona- if you want to try and get answers of KC, best of British love, he's been asked many questions, many times and says NOTHING. He's been given the right to reply many times but never does.

realtruth

« Reply #496 on: June 20, 2012, 12:45:26 AM »
It was conversations via facebook and on the phone. He was a bit paranoid on the phone, I tend to use SKYPE quite a lot and it sends background noise from the computer, if I change page it clicks and if I get an email it sets a little jingle off and he used to say "We're being taped or we're being monitored".

will have to search for some of his paranoid MI5 rubbish @)(++(*

peteats

« Reply #497 on: June 20, 2012, 12:46:36 AM »
Shona- if you want to try and get answers of KC, best of British love, he's been asked many questions, many times and says NOTHING. He's been given the right to reply many times but never does.

@)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* tell me more about the trollies and skid marks Joanne  @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Joanne

« Reply #498 on: June 20, 2012, 12:48:36 AM »
Is it possible though to have skid marks from his mouth and his trolley end simultaneously? Knowing him-probably!

realtruth

« Reply #499 on: June 20, 2012, 12:48:58 AM »
gone to ground,reptiles coil, slither away or attack!

Offline puglove

« Reply #500 on: June 20, 2012, 12:51:13 AM »

This is obviously hard-core stuff. You go back a long way, and it makes Jeremy Bamber look like Winnie the Pooh. I just think that it would have been helpful if the said Mr Craigie could have come out of the shadows and defended himself, considering that he monitors this site.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

peteats

« Reply #501 on: June 20, 2012, 12:52:00 AM »
I have been asking him Questions since the Jengba episode and still he hasn't commented. So lets try again, " Tell us about the Money Kevin "  8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--)

realtruth

« Reply #502 on: June 20, 2012, 12:52:53 AM »
Is it possible though to have skid marks from his mouth and his trolley end simultaneously? Knowing him-probably!
possible rings true,chats $#!^ and bothers people @)(++(*

realtruth

« Reply #503 on: June 20, 2012, 12:54:03 AM »
Do you want his bank details AngelA,  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* Seriously why do you ask have you had dealinngs with him to. 8(8-)) 8(8-)) 8(8-))

I did had dealings with him a few years ago but only via messages. I'm pleased to say he didn't cause me any problems ..... after reading the forum I realise I had a lucky escape!!

How much do I have to pay him? Seems like £10 is the going rate. I'm not flush at the moment so do you think he would accept 50p a week? That would depend on whether he could rely on your support regardless  @)(++(*

peteats

« Reply #504 on: June 20, 2012, 12:54:09 AM »
I have been asking him Questions since the Jengba episode and still he hasn't commented. So lets try again, " Tell us about the Money Kevin "  8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--)

What do you know about a little old lady who remortgaged her house for £30,000 Kevin ?????.

peteats

« Reply #505 on: June 20, 2012, 12:56:44 AM »
Do you want his bank details AngelA,  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* Seriously why do you ask have you had dealinngs with him to. 8(8-)) 8(8-)) 8(8-))

I did had dealings with him a few years ago but only via messages. I'm pleased to say he didn't cause me any problems ..... after reading the forum I realise I had a lucky escape!!

How much do I have to pay him? Seems like £10 is the going rate. I'm not flush at the moment so do you think he would accept 50p a week?

Do keep up please, its my turn now, could you not stretch to 75p as i will need to charge you intrest on your 50p  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

realtruth

« Reply #506 on: June 20, 2012, 12:57:50 AM »

This is obviously hard-core stuff. You go back a long way, and it makes Jeremy Bamber look like Winnie the Pooh. I just think that it would have been helpful if the said Mr Craigie could have come out of the shadows and defended himself, considering that he monitors this site.
Mr C refuses to defend himself as the truth is out,

peteats

« Reply #507 on: June 20, 2012, 01:00:11 AM »
Or MI5  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* Sorry  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Joanne

« Reply #508 on: June 20, 2012, 01:01:00 AM »
Hi Stephanie.
I'm going to call it quits for now, I can't think about £30K at this time of night, so I'll catch up later.
((Waves)) and says Goodnight.

peteats

« Reply #509 on: June 20, 2012, 01:04:42 AM »

How much do I have to pay him? Seems like £10 is the going rate. I'm not flush at the moment so do you think he would accept 50p a week?

Do keep up please, its my turn now, could you not stretch to 75p as i will need to charge you intrest on your 50p  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

75p!!!! Flipping heck this is getting to be an expensive hobby!! When do I get paid back?

Paid back  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* No i will lose the money im sending you under a load of paperwork. Is that ok, best i can do im afraid......... Paid back  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*