Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 381876 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #510 on: June 20, 2012, 01:06:42 AM »
No, I just copped for him on facebook and on the phone.
a woman I met who also assisted him financially had ideas of snuggling up with him,she too had never met him!! Hmmm snuggling up to a reptile YUK

« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:22:16 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

peteats

« Reply #511 on: June 20, 2012, 01:07:00 AM »
AngelA im losing money letting you pay 75p a week as it is.  8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

realtruth

« Reply #512 on: June 20, 2012, 01:11:13 AM »
Am off to bed, please do not be disturbed by the subject matter or anything you have read here  @)(++(* Goodnight God Bless.
Prayers, Thoughts for all those incarcerated suffering MOJ

RIP Mr Rothwell and all  victims of crime.

peteats

« Reply #513 on: June 20, 2012, 01:12:19 AM »
Am off to bed, please do not be disturbed by the subject matter or anything you have read here  @)(++(* Goodnight God Bless.

What about my tenner then ????? @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

peteats

« Reply #514 on: June 20, 2012, 01:13:49 AM »

What about my tenner then ????? @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*
Thats £20.75 tonight already  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

peteats

« Reply #515 on: June 20, 2012, 01:20:47 AM »
Anyone wishing to donate ( cash only please ) to the Kevin Craigie Investigation please pm me. NO PAYPAL. @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

realtruth

« Reply #516 on: June 20, 2012, 09:03:59 AM »
 Edited version from 2011
Is it an idea to  inform MI5 of his whereabouts  8()-000( @)(++(* @)(++(*

13 AprilKevin CraigieGM and DB were recruited by special branch to control and also undermine the MOJO organisation. No, Im not paranoid XXXXX, but now in possible danger, as publicly exposed them. Hence calling ex colleagues tonight for my credibility....CAB and EHRC

13 AprilKevin CraigieThey are both special branch officers. I have known Paul C ( ex M15) since I was a young man. XX, they are mandated to destroy the MOJO movement. My Grt Grt Grandfather was Daniel O Connell.....they know all this. Adopted 1969...

AgentA

« Reply #517 on: June 20, 2012, 09:53:57 AM »
Edited version from 2011

13 AprilKevin CraigieGM and DB were recruited by special branch to control and also undermine the MOJO organisation. No, Im not paranoid XXXXX, but now in possible danger, as publicly exposed them. Hence calling ex colleagues tonight for my credibility....CAB and EHRC

13 AprilKevin CraigieThey are both special branch officers. I have known Paul C ( ex M15) since I was a young man. XX, they are mandated to destroy the MOJO movement. My Grt Grt Grandfather was Daniel O Connell.....they know all this. Adopted 1969...

hmmm, was this around the time that questions were put to him? and he ran away...Paranoid cos he  didnt like all the questions that were asked of himand  his Guilty little pleasure was about to be exposed , nothing to do with him exposing anyone , unless he was chatting about the "boxers " again  8(0(*

MeerKat manor

« Reply #518 on: June 20, 2012, 11:08:19 AM »
Just popped my head up.... I see KC is posting as FreeWillieGage. He should knock the Gage off because that's more like it. http://atomicboards.com/board.pl?user=gayeurope&board=6305&sid&mode=profile&action=view&who=39091&last=profile&lasta=viewall&fb_source=message
 @)(++(*

realtruth

« Reply #519 on: June 20, 2012, 11:13:13 AM »
LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT
by Kevin Craigie on Wednesday, 15 June 2011 at 18:45
This morning I had a five hour meeting with D B and another trustee. As from today, I am pleased to announce, that as from today, that I am in sole control of the charitible organisation XXX. At the moment I am the "Chairman", but this will change to "Executive Director" in the late summer.My appointed trustee board is an impressive catalogue of determined and influencial people.Thank you for all your support, together, we shall all make a significant difference.

8-)(--) couldn't be the same DB he refers to as MI5 OUT TO DESTROY MOJO  could it? Or is the point where putting paranoia to one side he either joined or infiltrated MI5? @)(++(* @)(++(*

Joey

« Reply #520 on: June 20, 2012, 11:14:43 AM »
They infilitrate pressure groups in Russia, China, Germany, America and also in the U.K. It all makes sense no. Craigie and his superior Cleeland were assigned by M15 to infiltrate then report back to their political masters. They prob on another undercover mission already. The people of Greece and Syria are discontent so it possible they been sent there. Can just see them disguised as Arabs on a camel infiltrating these groups like they do over here. It is a disgrace

Joey

« Reply #521 on: June 20, 2012, 11:19:34 AM »
Karen Torley could well be another undercover agent. The Scottish connection/branch ? She did a deal with the U.S.A Governemnt to save Richies skin. I wonder what it was ?

Troll patrol

« Reply #522 on: June 20, 2012, 11:21:00 AM »
They infilitrate pressure groups in Russia, China, Germany, America and also in the U.K. It all makes sense no. Craigie and his superior Cleeland were assigned by M15 to infiltrate then report back to their political masters. They prob on another undercover mission already. The people of Greece and Syria are discontent so it possible they been sent there. Can just see them disguised as Arabs on a camel infiltrating these groups like they do over here. It is a disgrace

KC & KT dont talk anymore. KT is now bestest friends with SL  @)(++(*  @)(++(*  @)(++(*  @)(++(* 

Troll patrol

« Reply #523 on: June 20, 2012, 11:23:02 AM »

KC & KT dont talk anymore. KT is now bestest friends with SL  @)(++(*  @)(++(*  @)(++(*  @)(++(*

Karen Torley has been trolling for years, by her own admssions. Sandra Lean hasn't been too far behind her  @)(++(*

realtruth

« Reply #524 on: June 20, 2012, 11:23:47 AM »

remember him being in Monaco when he  was posed Qs  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Edited version from 2011

hmmm, was this around the time that questions were put to him? and he ran away...Paranoid cos he  didnt like all the questions that were asked of himand  his Guilty little pleasure was about to be exposed , nothing to do with him exposing anyone , unless he was chatting about the "boxers " again  8(0(*