Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 381877 times)

George

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #660 on: June 21, 2012, 06:10:07 PM »
The people chosen for the letters-most of them were in the public domain and were 'high profile' like Jordan Cunliffe etc, I suspect they only had to type in 'possible miscarriages of justice' into google and it would give them all the information they would need.

Objection.. This is very misleading.. who is your source for this or were you involved?

AgentA

« Reply #661 on: June 21, 2012, 06:10:47 PM »
The people chosen for the letters-most of them were in the public domain and were 'high profile' like Jordan Cunliffe etc, I suspect they only had to type in 'possible miscarriages of justice' into google and it would give them all the information they would need.

Thanks Joanne, Was it on JOA paperwork? who signed it ? who had access to the paperwork ect? wonder if they got any replies...where did the replies (if any) go to ?

ex jengba

« Reply #662 on: June 21, 2012, 06:16:36 PM »
The Trustees up to that point were..

Kevin Craigie, Akin Sankofa, Ms Joanne Howe and Mrs Doreen Smithyman.

Ms Leanne Woods name was on the original document when Kevin Craigie took over JOA.It was then removed. These details were on the orginal charity commissions website.A historical search will provide evidence of this.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #663 on: June 21, 2012, 06:18:47 PM »

Objection.. This is very misleading.. who is your source for this or were you involved?
I had a letter from Wyndham Thomas who I write to, he'd had one so I pssed the information on. Kevin asked round and he got hold of the nems of other people who had had letters. At the time Kevin put a message up of facebook on the Justice on appeal page to tell people we hadn't sent the letter out and to inform him if they or someone they knoew had had a letter.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #664 on: June 21, 2012, 06:22:03 PM »

Thanks Joanne, Was it on JOA paperwork? who signed it ? who had access to the paperwork ect? wonder if they got any replies...where did the replies (if any) go to ?
I never saw a copy of the sent letter, I'm sure if you either go onto Craigies Angels on facebook or ask some of the other justice groups, someone will have one. I have not seen one and I don't know it's contents. Kevin will have more details than me, my concern at the time was to let people know not to take it seriously.

AgentA

« Reply #665 on: June 21, 2012, 06:24:11 PM »
so can i ask Joanne , when did you first come into contact with Craigie,How did you two "meet" (so to speak) ? when was your name put onto the offical paperwork for JOA , When did you become aware of this ?  If you had signed no papers, what did Kevin Craigie say when you told him you were aware that you were on there?

AgentA

« Reply #666 on: June 21, 2012, 06:26:05 PM »

So, are you saying Lea Anne was a trustee when Darren had the charity?

I am Led to Believe that the Charity was handed over to Kevin Craigie and Leanne was also on the paperwork
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 02:40:32 AM by John »

AgentA

« Reply #667 on: June 21, 2012, 06:28:49 PM »

I never saw a copy of the sent letter, I'm sure if you either go onto Craigies Angels on facebook or ask some of the other justice groups, someone will have one. I have not seen one and I don't know it's contents. Kevin will have more details than me, my concern at the time was to let people know not to take it seriously.

oh he blocked me ages ago  @)(++(*..JOA that was ...Darren Bolger ...when he wanted money to even look at a case ...smelt a big rat then  8)-)))

realtruth

« Reply #668 on: June 21, 2012, 06:30:46 PM »
The announcement!!(2011)   16 June 15:26
Kevin Craigie 2 minutes ago
Justice on Appeal is now the leading organisation which assists those who are not guilty, and also their families. ( Kevin Craigie) ( Chairman)

ex jengba

« Reply #669 on: June 21, 2012, 06:34:09 PM »

What about the people that did take it seriously were you concerned about them.I sense this is all a bit of fun for you.What happens when the police come knocking on your door will you be concerned then?

Offline Joanne

« Reply #670 on: June 21, 2012, 06:35:20 PM »
so can i ask Joanne , when did you first come into contact with Craigie,How did you two "meet" (so to speak) ? when was your name put onto the offical paperwork for JOA , When did you become aware of this ?  If you had signed no papers, what did Kevin Craigie say when you told him you were aware that you were on there?
It was on facebook. I cannot remember the exact times but I could look at old mail and tell you when we first started messaging if you want. At the time, I was trying to deal with the things I was scared of one of which was the fear of getting arrested for a crime I hadn't done because it had happened to my friend David.
I have never seen him face to face, I've never factimed him or webcamed him etc.
I don't know when my name went on the JOA paperwork, I remember him (Kevin) meeting Darren Bolger, I phoned one day while Darren was there and phoned back. I had a brief chat about committees in the begining but I didn't think anymore of it, we did have an indepth chat about possible funding and I sent him a list of people to approach-I don't know if he ever contacted them.
I was the carer for my Grandfather (Eric), I got Carers allowence on underlying benefits (about £15 a week), last September Eric (after a long spell in hospital and a half way house) went into a nursing home and my father (who hadn't had any input until then) wanted power of attourney (but it wasn't simple because by then Eric had been diagnosed with dementia), so I handed all his financial details over, I'd spent Erics money during the 2 years I'd been caring for him, so my Dad hit the roof and said he was calling the bank and the police, so at this point I called Kevin and said it might be as well that if I was indeed listed as a committee member it might not look good even though I hadn't done anything wrong. Kevin said it was ok. The police and bank's fraud unit NEVER got in touch and my dad later said he said it because he was annoyed and I had reittereated that when Eric died I would cover the cost of the funeral which I did. The only mistake I made was not keeping a running tally and receipts.

AgentA

« Reply #671 on: June 21, 2012, 06:37:28 PM »
I had a letter from Wyndham Thomas who I write to, he'd had one so I pssed the information on. Kevin asked round and he got hold of the nems of other people who had had letters. At the time Kevin put a message up of facebook on the Justice on appeal page to tell people we hadn't sent the letter out and to inform him if they or someone they knoew had had a letter.

So How would Kevin know where to start ...it must have been like a needle in a haystack ...wonder how many letters he sent to find out if these people had had a letter from him!!! I'm smelling something very wrong here ..i don't expect to get answers from Kevin, he never has answered and never will, well not to the likes of little me ..perhaps a quick word with the charity commission would be a line of action  8(0(*
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 02:42:36 AM by John »

Tom

« Reply #672 on: June 21, 2012, 06:37:36 PM »

So, are you saying Lea Anne was a trustee when Darren had the charity?

Whats your game joanne
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 02:43:31 AM by John »

realtruth

« Reply #673 on: June 21, 2012, 06:39:15 PM »
Justice On Appeal
After many years of fighting injustice and with knowledge of the legal fraternity, Mr Darren Bolger Trustee (Chair) and Founder: Justice on appeal has resigned as from the 30th May 2011.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #674 on: June 21, 2012, 06:39:30 PM »
It's not a bit of fun, it was never about 'fun' so that statement is foolish.
I'm not concerned about the police coming, it would be better for me if they did because at the minute they are not taking anything seriously.
No one took up the offer on the letters from JOA sent out, the police didn't come out then either.