Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 381876 times)

Offline Joanne

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #675 on: June 21, 2012, 06:41:11 PM »
The Trustees up to that point were..

Kevin Craigie, Akin Sankofa, Ms Joanne Howe and Mrs Doreen Smithyman.

So, are you saying Lea Anne was a trustee when Darren had the charity?

Whats your game joanne

I havent got one, I'm trying to understand what's going on, I don't do game but I suspect 'guest' accounts do, time will tell.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 02:45:23 AM by John »

AgentA

« Reply #676 on: June 21, 2012, 06:45:04 PM »
so can i ask Joanne , when did you first come into contact with Craigie,How did you two "meet" (so to speak) ? when was your name put onto the offical paperwork for JOA , When did you become aware of this ?  If you had signed no papers, what did Kevin Craigie say when you told him you were aware that you were on there?
It was on facebook. I cannot remember the exact times but I could look at old mail and tell you when we first started messaging if you want. At the time, I was trying to deal with the things I was scared of one of which was the fear of getting arrested for a crime I hadn't done because it had happened to my friend David.
I have never seen him face to face, I've never factimed him or webcamed him etc.
I don't know when my name went on the JOA paperwork, I remember him (Kevin) meeting Darren Bolger, I phoned one day while Darren was there and phoned back. I had a brief chat about committees in the begining but I didn't think anymore of it, we did have an indepth chat about possible funding and I sent him a list of people to approach-I don't know if he ever contacted them.
I was the carer for my Grandfather (Eric), I got Carers allowence on underlying benefits (about £15 a week), last September Eric (after a long spell in hospital and a half way house) went into a nursing home and my father (who hadn't had any input until then) wanted power of attourney (but it wasn't simple because by then Eric had been diagnosed with dementia), so I handed all his financial details over, I'd spent Erics money during the 2 years I'd been caring for him, so my Dad hit the roof and said he was calling the bank and the police, so at this point I called Kevin and said it might be as well that if I was indeed listed as a committee member it might not look good even though I hadn't done anything wrong. Kevin said it was ok. The police and bank's fraud unit NEVER got in touch and my dad later said he said it because he was annoyed and I had reittereated that when Eric died I would cover the cost of the funeral which I did. The only mistake I made was not keeping a running tally and receipts.

Im so sorry Joanne , But at the time you were a very vulnerable lady, Did Kevin know what you were going through?If so it seems yet again he picked his Victim carefully  8()(((@#

Offline Joanne

« Reply #677 on: June 21, 2012, 06:46:21 PM »
I haven't got a game, I am here and I am trying to get to the bottom of this, there are enough people playing games, signing in under guest account, passing information on and then pm'ing me on other forums, do yourselves a favour and get an account instead of pleading from afar, everytime something gets hot on here the guest count goes through the roof.

realtruth

« Reply #678 on: June 21, 2012, 06:49:34 PM »
LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT
by Kevin Craigie on Wednesday, 15 June 2011 at 18:45
This morning I had a five hour meeting with Darren Bolger and another trustee. As from today, I am pleased to announce, that as from today, that I am in sole control of the charitible organisation Justice on Appeal. At the moment I am the "Chairman", but this will change to "Executive Director" in the late summer.My appointed trustee board is an impressive catalogue of determined and influencial people.Thank you for all your support, together, we shall all make a significant difference.

Hmmm mind R Leclerc made appointments through Jengba with Bolger JOA  for SJ's mother!!The poor woman had no knowledge of any MOJ org.other than being  contacted out of the blue by Jengba when Craigie was involved!
Am I to believe it is all about money? 

AgentA

« Reply #679 on: June 21, 2012, 06:50:10 PM »
I haven't got a game, I am here and I am trying to get to the bottom of this, there are enough people playing games, signing in under guest account, passing information on and then pm'ing me on other forums, do yourselves a favour and get an account instead of pleading from afar, everytime something gets hot on here the guest count goes through the roof.

ignore it Joanne , Its probably Kevin Again or one of his friends ( or even his friends friend  8(0(*)....he hasn't got the guts to use his account anymore .

Offline Joanne

« Reply #680 on: June 21, 2012, 06:52:39 PM »
I've been extremely stupid and naive to a point where if I was someone else reading this I'd be thinking 'f..king silly b........' which absolutely nails it.
I can assure anyone else reading it, yes I am devestated byt whats going and what has gone on and I so want to get this stopped and I know there is a chance i could get in deep deep trouble with the police about this because they're not going to buy ignorance of the law. But I cannot change what has happened, te only thing I can do is deal with it now.
The reason I asked if Lea Anne was on the paperwork is because she thinks she isn't and she needs to be told if this could get serious for her in this. Yes she hasn't signed anything but I don't know how we stand here.

realtruth

« Reply #681 on: June 21, 2012, 06:55:32 PM »
spineless gutless reptile  8((()*/ Preying on the vulnerable when he should be praying for his soul.
lest we forget a convicted murderer not a MOJ

Mr Rothwell RIP

AgentA

« Reply #682 on: June 21, 2012, 06:59:16 PM »
I'm not sure where to go from here , but you both have been at some point involved in the JOA charity, yet neither of you have signed anything...hmmm perhaps Admin could give us some guidance on that one

Offline Joanne

« Reply #683 on: June 21, 2012, 07:03:54 PM »
Me neither.

realtruth

« Reply #684 on: June 21, 2012, 07:20:03 PM »
I'm not sure where to go from here , but you both have been at some point involved in the JOA charity, yet neither of you have signed anything...hmmm perhaps Admin could give us some guidance on that one
Did Lea know she was involved? Was she pro active or just her name down on paper?

Offline Joanne

« Reply #685 on: June 21, 2012, 07:27:34 PM »
When we mailed each other earlier, Lea Anne thought (and I say thought) Kevin MIGHT have put her name down on something but as far as I know she hasn't been proactive or involved which is why I asked when and indeed if her name was down on the JOA paperwork, when was it? Lea told me she wasn't going to log in here anymore and so did her friend but obviously someone has because I've been accused now of playing game which is ludicrous. All I want to know is if she is involved and how much so, if she is so that I can advise her because she needs to know, what I don't sppreciate is her friends of making accusations and insinuating I am a game player. This is serious, even an idiot could see this.

Trevor

« Reply #686 on: June 21, 2012, 07:31:15 PM »
In some jurisdictions, an accessory is distinguished from an accomplice, who normally is present at the crime and participates in some way. An accessory must generally have knowledge that a crime is being, or will be committed. A person with such knowledge may become an accessory by helping or encouraging the criminal in some way, or simply by failing to report the crime to proper authority. The assistance to the criminal may be of any type, including emotional or financial assistance as well as physical assistance or concealment. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accessory_(legal_term)

Offline Joanne

« Reply #687 on: June 21, 2012, 07:35:07 PM »
What crime do you not think has been reported?
The jails had copies of the letter claiming to be fro JOA and I had no knowledge what crime has been committed. I went to the police last week with the evidence I had and they didn't want to know.
If you want a swipe at me, man up, open an account and say it instead of puttin cryptic messages up. The minute I sussed Kevin wasn't actually very nice, I did everything in my power to dis-assosiate with him and pass on what I knew.

realtruth

« Reply #688 on: June 21, 2012, 08:07:51 PM »
When we mailed each other earlier, Lea Anne thought (and I say thought) Kevin MIGHT have put her name down on something but as far as I know she hasn't been proactive or involved which is why I asked when and indeed if her name was down on the JOA paperwork, when was it? Lea told me she wasn't going to log in here anymore and so did her friend but obviously someone has because I've been accused now of playing game which is ludicrous. All I want to know is if she is involved and how much so, if she is so that I can advise her because she needs to know, what I don't sppreciate is her friends of making accusations and insinuating I am a game player. This is serious, even an idiot could see this.
Run with the fox hunt with the hounds Not a good way to be Joanne.Truth is the best policy as you realise  8((()*/

Offline Joanne

« Reply #689 on: June 21, 2012, 08:14:31 PM »
Definately so. There's no way I could lie about this, the friggin' truth is hard enough to keep up with her without being on fantasy island. I hope KC and his sunshiners realise how much trouble their lying has caused, I doubt it like because you need a conscience.
RIP Mr Rothwell.