Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 381912 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #765 on: June 22, 2012, 12:13:15 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:40:10 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Joanne

« Reply #766 on: June 22, 2012, 12:31:35 PM »
I am reading all of your comments and I am taking on board of what is being said, I decided yesterday I wasn't going to continue being the messenger and I have deactivated my facebook account, people need to speak for themselves and yes, in the end they'll look after their own ends.
Thank you all of you for your posts and advice, I do appreciate them all and the time people are spending to try and expose Kevin and to help me.  8((()*/

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #767 on: June 22, 2012, 12:41:10 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:40:24 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

only me

« Reply #768 on: June 22, 2012, 01:07:40 PM »
Stephanie, I'm not ridiculing you and if you feel like I have then I sincerely apologise because it certainly wasn't my intention.

I'm not going to morph into any other user name - I don't post here as a guest (I think I may have made one post as a guest and then signed up).  I'm 100% confident that any admin will be able to tell you that I post and visit here on 3 IP addresses - my home, phone and work and that I don't post as anyone else, ever.

I can't say where you said that to Sika because you didn't - the point I was trying to make (admittedly really badly) was that someone who had offered you support asked some questions about another case and you jumped on him.

I am interested in Simon's case but I'm not going to sit here and lie to you and say that I'm a "supporter" because to me a supporter is someone who writes letters to MP's, blogs, puts out facebook status updates and actively does things to get the word out.  I don't know anywhere near enough about it to be that useful to him or you.  I am trying to learn, though - right now, I don't feel that encouraged, though.   8(8-))

Anyway, believe it or not, I do wish you well.  Good luck.   

Offline sika

« Reply #769 on: June 22, 2012, 01:53:50 PM »
Come out Sika from behind your veil.

We can all play the game but to be ignorant is bliss clearly...  8(0(*

Mrs H....x
Hello, I wasn't being rude and ignoring you.  I had to pop out for a few hours.
Stephanie, are you also 'middle women'?
I don't really understand your hostility towards me to be honest.  It would appear that I am in complete agreement with you regarding both your husbands case and that of Cragies.

The only information I have read regarding Cragies activities since his conviction, has been on here.  To be honest, some of those threads I find hard to follow. 

If I may be so bold as to ask, how has he directly affected your particular battle for justice?

Offline sika

« Reply #770 on: June 22, 2012, 02:03:49 PM »
The Legal System in this Country does Make Mistakes. Did they make a Mistake in the Craigie Case. From his Pictures he doesnt look  that bright. Maybe he is telling the truth, but no one will listen. He may well be a down to Earth loving caring sort of chap.

99% of Gay Men are loving. Kind hearted and GENTLE.
'Clutching at straws' springs to mind!  No offence!

Offline sika

« Reply #771 on: June 22, 2012, 02:44:21 PM »
Stephanie, that's a real shame that you have decided not to post here in future, although completely understandable.
I would be very interested to learn more about Simons case and ask you loads of questions!

In Simons case it seems that the police decided he was responsible from quite an early stage and gathered evidence to suit, totally disregarding any information that didn't suit. 

I have also been the victim of a police stitch up along with another couple of members of my family.  I was not sent to prison and it was all on a much smaller scale than Simons experience, but never the less, I can begin to understand how it eats you up inside.  It was a valuable experience for me, it confirmed what I had always suspected, the majority of police are of low intelligence, are lazy and corruptible.  You only have to watch one of those tacky real life police programmes on the tv to get an idea of what they are all about.

Offline John

« Reply #772 on: June 22, 2012, 02:50:18 PM »
I don't believe for one minute, that Craigie went out that night, with the intention of murdering someone.
However, he and his accomplice were always running that risk by battering their victims, in order to rob them.

If he is now helping other people, as you claim, then perhaps this is as a result of having a guilty conscience.

I agree with that comment sika.  Kevin might be many things to many people and he may not be flavour of the month but I don't believe he is a cold blooded murderer.  His actions though on the night Mr Rothwell was murdered were complicit with the act of Joint Enterprise.  He had the chance to save him but he failed.  End of!

I bet he wishes he had never heard of Mark Fuller.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #773 on: June 22, 2012, 02:52:42 PM »
From reading what has gone on here recently it is obvious to me that some posters like to dish it out but cannot take the backlash.

Lets try to behave like adults folks and move on.    8(0(*

« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 03:00:47 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Mr Justice K

« Reply #774 on: June 22, 2012, 02:59:47 PM »
Stephanie, that's a real shame that you have decided not to post here in future, although completely understandable.
I would be very interested to learn more about Simons case and ask you loads of questions!

In Simons case it seems that the police decided he was responsible from quite an early stage and gathered evidence to suit, totally disregarding any information that didn't suit. 

I have also been the victim of a police stitch up along with another couple of members of my family.  I was not sent to prison and it was all on a much smaller scale than Simons experience, but never the less, I can begin to understand how it eats you up inside.  It was a valuable experience for me, it confirmed what I had always suspected, the majority of police are of low intelligence, are lazy and corruptible.  You only have to watch one of those tacky real life police programmes on the tv to get an idea of what they are all about.

An unfortunate consequence of our throw-away society.   There was a time when the police were respected but this has gradually diminshed as the decades have passed.   I personally believe the politicians have much to answer for as has been seen quite recently with the cash for honours and the expenses fiasco's.  As a democratic society we are expected to look up toi these people but when we see them behaving in such a manner it destroys the very fabric of our society.  It is unfortunate but there is a corruption within our police forces and judicial authorities which in mnay cases goes right to the very top.  The future is indeed bleak.   8(8-))
Law without justice is a wound without a cure.  (William Scott Downey)

only me

« Reply #775 on: June 22, 2012, 03:10:06 PM »

An unfortunate consequence of our throw-away society.   There was a time when the police were respected but this has gradually diminshed as the decades have passed.   I personally believe the politicians have much to answer for as has been seen quite recently with the cash for honours and the expenses fiasco's.  As a democratic society we are expected to look up toi these people but when we see them behaving in such a manner it destroys the very fabric of our society.  It is unfortunate but there is a corruption within our police forces and judicial authorities which in mnay cases goes right to the very top.  The future is indeed bleak.   8(8-))

Amen - I couldn't agree more. 

Offline Joanne

« Reply #776 on: June 22, 2012, 03:12:54 PM »
The problem is that Kevin Craigie isn't helping others, what he does is promise plenty and delivers nothing whatsoever. He kept files from JENGbA and did not do anymore work on them and I believe he studied law in prison for his own use, so that he could form his own defence later.
I don't believe he has any remorse whatsoever, if he had, he wouldn't be spouting the same old same old (I am innocent, I was a MOJ) but he'd put his hands up and say "I made an absolute appauling decision that night, my act was unforgivable, however, I have done my prison time and I will now try and strive to help others and be a better person" or something along those lines instead of making promises he cannot keep.
He is messing with other people's lives and their families, if he is now working albeit paid or vounteering, how is he going to have time to aid these families who might be a MOJ, if he is working week days and hsving weekends off, then he isn't going to be in a position to call people up (like solicitors and people in authority) as a lot of these people work monday to friday and only have 'duty' people available out of hours.
Do these families (listed on the new members board) know that Kevin has their files, is claiming to represent them and also have they given permission for their cases to be put onto a forum?

Offline sika

« Reply #777 on: June 22, 2012, 03:25:42 PM »
From reading what has gone on here recently it is obvious to me that some posters like to dish it out but cannot take the backlash.

To which posters are you referring, John?

Offline John

« Reply #778 on: June 22, 2012, 03:26:11 PM »
The problem is that Kevin Craigie isn't helping others, what he does is promise plenty and delivers nothing whatsoever. He kept files from JENGbA and did not do anymore work on them and I believe he studied law in prison for his own use, so that he could form his own defence later.
I don't believe he has any remorse whatsoever, if he had, he wouldn't be spouting the same old same old (I am innocent, I was a MOJ) but he'd put his hands up and say "I made an absolute appauling decision that night, my act was unforgivable, however, I have done my prison time and I will now try and strive to help others and be a better person" or something along those lines instead of making promises he cannot keep.
He is messing with other people's lives and their families, if he is now working albeit paid or vounteering, how is he going to have time to aid these families who might be a MOJ, if he is working week days and hsving weekends off, then he isn't going to be in a position to call people up (like solicitors and people in authority) as a lot of these people work monday to friday and only have 'duty' people available out of hours.
Do these families (listed on the new members board) know that Kevin has their files, is claiming to represent them and also have they given permission for their cases to be put onto a forum?

Hi Joanne.

That is exactly the same philosophy he accuses others of practising.  He accuses other organisations of taking on all comers and failing to assist 90% of them.

Am I right in saying that he took the files from JENGbA just before the split but initially refused to hand them back when the husband of one of his former associates turned up at his door?  He did give them back eventually I understand?

Kevin talks about being innocent but what is he innocent of?  Does he mean the murder, the failure to give medical assistance to the injured man, the failure to summon medical help, the robbery of goods from Mr Rothwell's home, the theft of his car?

How many other times had they done this to other unsuspecting gay men?  They apparently took turns at who would entice the victim back to his home while the other followed covertly behind.

Kevin is working three days a week in a CAB office, his reasons for doing so are only known to him at this stage.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 03:30:07 PM by John »

Offline John

« Reply #779 on: June 22, 2012, 03:26:56 PM »

To which posters are you referring, John?

The guests.