Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 381902 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #975 on: June 23, 2012, 09:39:39 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 04:31:52 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

peteats

« Reply #976 on: June 23, 2012, 09:42:36 PM »
Im me  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #977 on: June 23, 2012, 09:45:07 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 04:32:02 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

peteats

« Reply #978 on: June 23, 2012, 09:45:34 PM »
I dont know if this is a good time to mention it. Joanne,Real Truth. But my money hasnt arrived yet.  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Joanne

« Reply #979 on: June 23, 2012, 09:48:05 PM »
Oh yes, I found it under a pile of papers, I'll post it tomorrow  @)(++(*

AgentA

« Reply #980 on: June 23, 2012, 09:48:49 PM »
As expected Phillipa (Pippa) Hart and her mother were surprised to know that KC had posted details of her case on a public forum.KC has not been given permission to do so.It might not surprise you to know that,here is another vulnerable family that has financially contributed to Craigie after hearing his hardluck stories.
Pippa's case is not for me to discuss other than to say it is a very sad MOJ case.

Craigie,did you not think or even care that Pippa having received a life sentence and her mother left to bring up her child they had their own hardluck story? YOU VILE REPTILE

good bit of work there realtruth  8((()*/ I hope the vile reptile takes her off his website, if not then I'm sure reporting it would have an effect .  8(0(*

how would you like to be my sidekick ? AgentB?  8**8:/: 8((()*/

only me

« Reply #981 on: June 23, 2012, 09:55:13 PM »
Admin...let me know how I prove to you I'm genuine.  Nothing to hide here - I'm basically nobody, but if it puts some minds at rest I don't mind.

No need - thank you for your reponse.. sorry to bother you.

This isn't anything to do with paranoia - this is a very serious matter that the police WILL be dealing with no doubt in due course...!

No problem Stephanie.  I'm still happy to talk to admin if it makes you comfortable though.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #982 on: June 23, 2012, 09:57:23 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 04:32:23 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #983 on: June 23, 2012, 09:58:49 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 04:32:39 PM by Nicholas »

realtruth

« Reply #984 on: June 23, 2012, 09:59:18 PM »
I dont know if this is a good time to mention it. Joanne,Real Truth. But my money hasnt arrived yet.  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Won't because you're not getting any too many more deserving cases to give  to.There is Donald desperately in need of trousers for starters not forgetting little miss muffet where is he  8)-)))  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* 8((()*/
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 10:18:07 PM by realtruth »

realtruth

« Reply #985 on: June 23, 2012, 10:00:10 PM »
As expected Phillipa (Pippa) Hart and her mother were surprised to know that KC had posted details of her case on a public forum.KC has not been given permission to do so.It might not surprise you to know that,here is another vulnerable family that has financially contributed to Craigie after hearing his hardluck stories.
Pippa's case is not for me to discuss other than to say it is a very sad MOJ case.

Craigie,did you not think or even care that Pippa having received a life sentence and her mother left to bring up her child they had their own hardluck story? YOU VILE REPTILE
8((()*/

good bit of work there realtruth  8((()*/ I hope the vile reptile takes her off his website, if not then I'm sure reporting it would have an effect .  8(0(*

how would you like to be my sidekick ? AgentB?  8**8:/: 8((()*/

Offline Joanne

« Reply #986 on: June 23, 2012, 10:05:29 PM »
I'm callng it a night for now, I'll catch up tomorrow  8((()*/

AgentA

« Reply #987 on: June 23, 2012, 10:08:01 PM »
I'm callng it a night for now, I'll catch up tomorrow  8((()*/

Night night Joanne , sweet dreams , see ya tomorrow

peteats

« Reply #988 on: June 23, 2012, 10:10:00 PM »
Well Mr Craigie one thing to say to you, if i find you have been impersonating me or my partner, a recall will be the least of your worries. ?8)@)-) ?8)@)-) ?8)@)-) ?8)@)-) ?8)@)-) ?8)@)-) ?8)@)-)

Wake up in a Crowd

« Reply #989 on: June 23, 2012, 10:12:04 PM »
Well Mr Craigie one thing to say to you, if i find you have been impersonating me or my partner, a recall will be the least of your worries. ?8)@)-) ?8)@)-) ?8)@)-) ?8)@)-) ?8)@)-) ?8)@)-) ?8)@)-)

Ile help  8()(((@# 8()(((@# 8()(((@# 8()(((@# 8()(((@# 8()(((@#