Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 381889 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #1155 on: June 26, 2012, 12:21:54 AM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 04:58:56 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

peteats

« Reply #1156 on: June 26, 2012, 12:23:07 AM »
What with the Blue Boxers, The Kinky Cat issue, and this..
http://www.burtonmail.co.uk/News/CAB-made-me-sound-like-Frank-Spencer-.htm

This seriously is getting like Carry On Kev.... @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

realtruth

« Reply #1157 on: June 26, 2012, 12:27:18 AM »
You just could NOT make it up  8)><( All those fellow human beings he has hurt,used,offended when he could have easily turned a - into a +.
KC if you are reading this:
I am not spiteful,bitter or twisted  but yes I am angry.You could easily have reinvented yourself and been a genuine help to many.YOU chose to educate yourself and have allowed all that knowledge to go to waste.You used it with the same devious mindset that got you incarcerated.
The truth will always be just that.You might well have been forgiven and had real friends to support you.
Instead YOU chose to hurt people.You had to be stopped.

realtruth

« Reply #1158 on: June 26, 2012, 12:29:41 AM »
What with the Blue Boxers, The Kinky Cat issue, and this..
http://www.burtonmail.co.uk/News/CAB-made-me-sound-like-Frank-Spencer-.htm

This seriously is getting like Carry On Kev.... @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*
[/ @)(++(*quote]

Carry on up the Kaiber  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1159 on: June 26, 2012, 12:37:59 AM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 04:59:08 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

realtruth

« Reply #1160 on: June 26, 2012, 12:39:27 AM »
not this one then peteats ?......hope admin ok with this

[attachment deleted by admin]

peteats

« Reply #1161 on: June 26, 2012, 12:41:34 AM »
not this one then peteats ?......hope admin ok with this

@)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* No  @)(++(* @)(++(*

That one isnt ginger  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

peteats

« Reply #1162 on: June 26, 2012, 12:44:41 AM »
Whats next then. He isnt writing a book is he.  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

realtruth

« Reply #1163 on: June 26, 2012, 12:46:19 AM »
imagine this one in glasses  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

realtruth

« Reply #1164 on: June 26, 2012, 12:51:13 AM »
Whats next then. He isnt writing a book is he.  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*
Think we wrote it for him 8)--)) Mind (lol) we get contracts signed so we get shares and future royalties.You don't think he would try swindle us do you?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1165 on: June 26, 2012, 12:53:18 AM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 04:59:39 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1166 on: June 26, 2012, 12:55:30 AM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 04:59:51 PM by Nicholas »

realtruth

« Reply #1167 on: June 26, 2012, 12:56:32 AM »
Exasperated by the vile reptile Stephanie  8)><( 8()(((@#

realtruth

« Reply #1168 on: June 26, 2012, 01:00:10 AM »
I got attacked on facebook by Kevin's friends a couple of years ago....

Think the above gives you some idea of what he was already doing in 2010.

I never 'slagged him off' I tried to warn one or two people that all was not as it seemed.

Warning bells rang loud when he kept banging on about his book....

Leanne was one of the people I warned back then....
Hmm back then she was unaware too? It was only a winters tale lalalala  @)(++(*

Ray

« Reply #1169 on: June 26, 2012, 01:05:22 AM »
I cannot believe that this forum has spent not just days but weeks exposing KC, do you not have cases that your looking to over turn ??? Some peoples behaviour on this site makes me question there MH, its like your fixtated with this MAN, WHY is that, get over him and move on JENGbA did and so did other Campaigns but it seems on this site that's all you guys can talk about is him. What a waste of energy and time you all must have, he's been exposed and all your doing now is giving him more air time, meeting his needs pampering to his needs and giving him more space to wind you all up. John has done his best to secure factual info but it just seems like some people can't move on. This concerns me ALOT mainly because this is a site correct me if i'm wrong "A MISCARRIAGE OF JUSTICE", he's been exposed as the weasel he is, but you continue to use this site to vent your anger, like you never been mugged of before. Let me say from here i'm not a KC supporter far from it, but anyone looking at this site would come away with the impression that youve all got some kind of fixtation with him, youve all been burnt by him, so move on. I have no issue of you all outing him for the arsehole he is, but every day come on folks get back to reality is he really worth all your time & effort that your investing in him. I did tell my misses about this site however i've warned her not to go on here as personally i dont want her to be distracted from trying to clear her loved ones name, by getting caught up in this anti- KC. I know some of you may not like what i've said but i'm entitled to my own opinion and i have broad shoulders so i can take what i give. I just wanted to point out that everytime i have entered this site since joining as a guest all i've seen is KC KC KC sounds more like Kentucky Chicken. I came to this site hoping to help my misses find some other links to prove her love one is innocent, but all you've done is expose someone who everybody has an angle on. KC really can't go to any MOJ sites that are in existence now, unless they are new like this one was, when he first approached it. I doubt he bargain for your diligence and scope to investigate things thoroughly, hence there are such people like SH, EG, too name but a few who have met him, like i have and he didnt approach me or my misses, or attempt to charm or bedazzle us, maybe that's because were a couple. However he had met my misses first, but he didn't approach her or try any of the stuff that some of you have recorded. HE wouldn't of got any money of her as she doesn't give me any at the best of times, and she doesn't suffer fools gladly and is very astute in judging peoples characters/personality etc. That's all i've got to say tonite doing a late shift and all is quiet so i thought i'd come and have a look and was just surprised to see that KC was still the flavour of the day the week for some, that's all, because all youv'e done is armed him with the info that you have supplied the authorities, he now knows the extent what your proposing to do to him and guess what he revels in it, he is what i would call a Psycho path. End off  8@??)( and thank you for allowing me say my piece not that you had much choice.