Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 381885 times)

Ray

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #1185 on: June 26, 2012, 02:03:51 AM »
John it's been a pleasure i wont be recommending this site to anyone i know who have MOJ cases, this is not a site about Justice it's about people who just don't want help but to ridicule people trying to search for justice, by trying to share their experiences, it's obvious that some of your members are not searching for the truth, and agree with them all when it comes to the likes of KC. I understand their paranoia and mistrust of everyone, i suppose when you have been stung by the likes of KC it can make you mistrust everyone & anyone regarding your "case". Even though you have confirmed that i have been on this site b4 it makes know odds with these characters, it's a shame as some of your other posts are actually great. Stephanie the next time i'm at MOJ event i will personally make the effort to come and introduce myself and u will be surprised that we have met before.  8)--)) Good Luck in your causes everyone.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #1186 on: June 26, 2012, 02:07:07 AM »
John it's been a pleasure i wont be recommending this site to anyone i know who have MOJ cases, this is not a site about Justice it's about people who just don't want help but to ridicule people trying to search for justice, by trying to share their experiences, it's obvious that some of your members are not searching for the truth, and agree with them all when it comes to the likes of KC. I understand their paranoia and mistrust of everyone, i suppose when you have been stung by the likes of KC it can make you mistrust everyone & anyone regarding your "case". Even though you have confirmed that i have been on this site b4 it makes know odds with these characters, it's a shame as some of your other posts are actually great. Stephanie the next time i'm at MOJ event i will personally make the effort to come and introduce myself and u will be surprised that we have met before.  8)--)) Good Luck in your causes everyone.

Ray stop writing books and leave ... good lad!

Offline John

« Reply #1187 on: June 26, 2012, 02:15:44 AM »
8@??)( Stephanie why do u feel need to be so crass to me, John has confirmed that i have been on here b4, unlike you i have a job and like i said i'm on nights and it's quiet hence why i'm on here, however after that remark regarding my W****, i doubt i will be back, and u wonder why KC came gunning for you i didnt come on here to be insulted, i made a comment that you & others spend too much time debating the likes of KC giving him more & more power over you, sharing info that will arm him. As you know he is not a stupid man far from it, he seems to have learned while in prison to master the art of fraud. However i will attempt to stay away from this site if this is what it's all about, i'll go back to playing solitare, sorry John but how can one prove who one is???

I understand your frustration Ray and I do remember you giving support to Stephanie but those posts were removed when we had to restart the thread. It has got to the stage where we will have to close the Kevin Craigie topic if posters continue to treat every new member as if they are Kevin Craigie.

Members are reminded that new members are checked before being approved to post.  Please treat all new members with the respect they deserve.  Would you like to join a forum only to be attacked and referred to as someone you didn't even know existed?

Some restraint please!   I won't ask twice.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 02:17:26 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #1188 on: June 26, 2012, 02:22:44 AM »

You have to remember Ray that it is quite normal for the forum to have some fun at this time of night.  All work and no play makes for a very dull forum.

That said, I will apologise on behalf of some of our members who have possibly got ahead of themselves tonight and have taken advantage of your genuine honesty in attempting to calm things.  I hope you will reconsider in the light of day and if it is a matter of vouching for your validity I am quite prepared to speak to you personally as I had to do with Mat last night.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline John

« Reply #1189 on: June 26, 2012, 02:26:32 AM »

Maybe you could link a previous post as I am unable to find ANY previous posts by Ray.

The old posts relating to that fiasco were for the most part deleted when it was realised that Kevin was taking the mickey.  I certainly remember Ray coming to Stephanie's defence in a couple of posts he made. He made them as a member and not a guest...my mistake.

There actually was two separate threads which morphed into one eventually when it was realised what was going on.  The only posts which remain in the archive are those which were 'reported' as being inappropriate.

I will have another check to see if any remain on the main board.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 02:30:57 AM by John »

Ray

« Reply #1190 on: June 26, 2012, 02:35:43 AM »
John i understand i don't do myself any favours as i don't frequent this site as much as others and maybe if i did have the time, i would as i do find it amusing at the best of times especially when i do nights and it's quiet, so i do understand their humour and mistrust but when ur on cyber space you cannot really prove who u are unless ur on Skype, but hey i suppose i open myself up for it, i just thought after you removed the previous thread regarding KC, i just thought it would of moved on, but obviously not.  ?>)()< Be lucky...

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1191 on: June 26, 2012, 02:40:13 AM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 05:13:38 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline John

« Reply #1192 on: June 26, 2012, 02:43:16 AM »
John i understand i don't do myself any favours as i don't frequent this site as much as others and maybe if i did have the time, i would as i do find it amusing at the best of times especially when i do nights and it's quiet, so i do understand their humour and mistrust but when ur on cyber space you cannot really prove who u are unless ur on Skype, but hey i suppose i open myself up for it, i just thought after you removed the previous thread regarding KC, i just thought it would of moved on, but obviously not.  ?>)()< Be lucky...

Its getting to the stage that we will have to personally contact every new member if this paranoia continues unabated.

Maybe that is the way forward thanks to KC.

Offline John

« Reply #1193 on: June 26, 2012, 02:49:09 AM »
I will reiterate for the sake of clarity.

It is not very nice to come on to a new forum and attempt to find ones feet only to be put down.

Please afford new members the respect they deserve.

Thank you and good night all. 

Offline John

« Reply #1194 on: June 26, 2012, 02:50:23 AM »

Its getting to the stage that we will have to personally contact every new member if this paranoia continues unabated.

Maybe that is the way forward thanks to KC.

Maybe? I would have thought it mandatory!

Quite possibly, we will see what develops.

Ray

« Reply #1195 on: June 26, 2012, 02:54:09 AM »
Like i said i have done myself no favours by not being a frequent visitor, not to worry i'm not, i don't know these people personally they don't affect my life, unlike KC he has touched their's. Having to make contact with every member is not a way forward some people like the disguises, be able to say things that would never say generally, who knows people get there kicks from all kinds of places. Goodnite people i defo have to go and do my rounds.  8((()*/

Offline John

« Reply #1196 on: June 26, 2012, 03:04:27 AM »
Like i said i have done myself no favours by not being a frequent visitor, not to worry i'm not, i don't know these people personally they don't affect my life, unlike KC he has touched their's. Having to make contact with every member is not a way forward some people like the disguises, be able to say things that would never say generally, who knows people get there kicks from all kinds of places. Goodnite people i defo have to go and do my rounds.  8((()*/

Thanks Ray and appreciate you being able to see the funny side of what can go on at times. 

I do appreciate the input of everyone who comes onto this forum, everyone's views are respected and that is the way it should be.  Some of us can get carried away at times and say things that we later regret, that is why we have a remove button or why I have a big CENSORED key.

It isn't any easy job being a mediator all the time believe you me.   8(8-))

PS  A good idea Angel A, will probably put that into practice from now on.  8((()*/

New rules tomorrow!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 03:06:23 AM by John »

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1197 on: June 26, 2012, 07:04:55 AM »
You can rest assured that should Mr KC send me a tenner, you will all know about it but don't hold you breathe! @)(++(*

realtruth

« Reply #1198 on: June 26, 2012, 08:16:53 AM »
Daria Magor-Edwards isn't she friends on FB with some people on here, who are not using there real names??? Maybe wrong maybe right. Only those that are friends with her on FB can say  8)-)))

Paul 'the brute' Scouser is that you you monkey....  @)(++(*

Oh no - it's Craigie the chat chuffing twunt....  @)(++(*   @)(++(*   @)(++(* SURE IS

realtruth

« Reply #1199 on: June 26, 2012, 08:25:05 AM »

Ball of Confusion..Within your post you have info that no one else has Ray. @)(++(* @)(++(* RAY NOT 4 REAL