Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 381876 times)

only me

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #1245 on: June 28, 2012, 10:32:20 PM »
Ah, interesting.  Bradford is Virgin Media, isn't it?

Offline John

« Reply #1246 on: June 28, 2012, 10:33:51 PM »
LOL.  When I looked it up earlier it said it was in Bradford!

Yes, that particular IP is provided through Telewest in Bradford. 

A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

realtruth

« Reply #1247 on: June 29, 2012, 08:48:44 AM »
Speculation really regarding the IP.Vile comments from him and  his supporters!

Collectively we could write a  "Craigie Rotter"series of books:

Craigie Rotter and his Goblet of poison
Craigie Rotter the Sourcerer and his phone 

Later for him......kmt

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1248 on: June 29, 2012, 09:24:13 AM »
Speculation really regarding the IP.Vile comments from him and  his supporters!

Collectively we could write a  "Craigie Rotter"series of books:

Craigie Rotter and his Goblet of poison
Craigie Rotter the Sourcerer and his phone 

Later for him......kmt

Be on your guard peeps cause tis friday and certain nuisances have the day of today.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1249 on: June 29, 2012, 09:54:34 AM »
It's ok, he only attacks me, so I hope the gestapo are ready for mass removing. I seem to lead an amazing life, of which I know nothing about.

only me

« Reply #1250 on: June 29, 2012, 11:14:29 AM »
It's ok, he only attacks me, so I hope the gestapo are ready for mass removing. I seem to lead an amazing life, of which I know nothing about.

LOL.  I hate it when my actual life is more boring than the one people are gossiping about!   @)(++(*

Don't worry, though, Joanne - you've got his number now, the worst he can do is chuck insults around on a forum.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1251 on: June 29, 2012, 07:02:37 PM »
Its been pleasent today on the forum, I hope it lasts. Peteats and Agent A haven't been posting I hope they're OK.

AgentA

« Reply #1252 on: June 30, 2012, 10:00:27 AM »
Its been pleasent today on the forum, I hope it lasts. Peteats and Agent A haven't been posting I hope they're OK.

Morning Joanne ,
I'm still about , just got my Magnifying glass out as  it seems my work is never done , as one con artist is exposed, another pops up  8)-)))

I hope everyone is OK, and i will check in again shortly....on a good note it seems Kevin Craigie and his altered egos are keeping their heads very close to the ground ...but no doubt , as we all know he will rear himself again in yet another guise ...but it will never get away with what he has done  8(0(*

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1253 on: June 30, 2012, 01:26:38 PM »

Morning Joanne ,
I'm still about , just got my Magnifying glass out as  it seems my work is never done , as one con artist is exposed, another pops up  8)-)))

I hope everyone is OK, and i will check in again shortly....on a good note it seems Kevin Craigie and his altered egos are keeping their heads very close to the ground ...but no doubt , as we all know he will rear himself again in yet another guise ...but it will never get away with what he has done  8(0(*

He has taken down Craigie's Angels and his website is inaccessible so looks like he has much to hide.  I suggest we are ever vigilent for any signs of this trouble maker.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1254 on: June 30, 2012, 01:44:18 PM »
Yes I agree David.
I think he'll let things cool down for a few days to refuel and then return.
I hope if he chooses to come back, he does so in a civil manner and refrains from posting lies and so on.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 02:36:16 PM by Joanne »

jackiepreece

« Reply #1255 on: June 30, 2012, 02:26:54 PM »

Morning Joanne ,

AgentA I totally agree with you nasty people everywhere

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1256 on: July 02, 2012, 10:53:23 AM »
I've just had a word with my friend (yes I have one!), he say's there is no way to hide you're IP address, it might be hidden to the person who wants it hidden (they can't see it) but it's always traceable.
Unfortunately there isn't an antidote prgram to hidemyass or any other like for like program, so try as you might, you ainn't going to hide!

Offline Harvey

« Reply #1257 on: July 02, 2012, 11:50:22 AM »
I've just had a word with my friend (yes I have one!), he say's there is no way to hide you're IP address, it might be hidden to the person who wants it hidden (they can't see it) but it's always traceable.
Unfortunately there isn't an antidote prgram to hidemyass or any other like for like program, so try as you might, you ainn't going to hide!
Yes its always traceable but unfortunately you require a warrant to get the service providers to cooperate.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1258 on: July 02, 2012, 11:54:41 AM »
Yep, very true.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1259 on: July 03, 2012, 04:24:36 PM »
No tenner yet, could do with it, want to unlock my mobile and put it on another network!