Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 381866 times)

Ripper

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of? & Darren Bolger
« Reply #1290 on: July 11, 2012, 12:43:14 PM »
EMAIL RECEIVED FROM THE CHARITY'S COMMISSION... Oh Oh..... Mr. Chris Dooley (commisions investigations officer) it was clear that you do not know how to do your job !!!

REFER BELOW --------- *cut & paste from my original email.

CHARTITYS COMMISSION - REVIEW FINDINGS 3/11/2010 - JUSTICE ON APPEAL 1138242 CC:0365011​4

We have now reviewed our case to-date;  below are the issues you have raised together with our consideration of each one:

Employment Tribunal
Please provide us with the outcome of your individual case, once known.

Other Tribunal Cases
You suggest these are complete, but it is not clear. Is it possible for the other individuals, whose cases have been concluded, to send us copies of judgement/outcomes of their Tribunals?It is not for us to comment on issues regarding Employment Tribunals and unpaid wages, but, we will consider the outcomes of the Employment Tribunals to see if these highlight any regulatory concerns for the Charity commission.

Conflict of interest
Because of a Trustee's involvement in building companies, which you speculate may be used as intended place of employment for rehabilitated prisoners; you have not suggested that this is actually happening, therefore, this is just speculation.We can not act upon unsubstantiated allegations or speculation; therefore, we will not be taking this further.

Other charities
You have said that Darren Bolger has set up other charities, and, you have concerns about this.We have checked our records and Darren Bolger is not listed as a Trustee for any other charities - you have not presented evidence of links to other charities.

We do not propose to pursue this further as there are no issues for the Charity Commission.

Mobile Phone contracts in employees name and bills unpaid
This is not a matter for the Charity Commission; this is for the employee to pursue.

Attempts to actively “steal” beneficiaries from another charity/organisation
We have had other complaints about this. We have advised the complainants that it is for the charity(s)/organisation(s) to take forward / take professional advice if necessary and, report to police if criminality is suspected.

Funds used for personal use
These are unsubstantiated allegations; therefore, we can not become involved where there is no detail / no evidence.I hope this clarifies our regulatory position.

Yours sincerely,
Chris Dooley Mr. Chris Dooley
Assessment Officer 0151 703 1694
chris.dooley@charitycommission.gsi.gov.uk

Ripper

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #1291 on: July 11, 2012, 12:49:48 PM »
Notice Darren Bolger gets investigated.... then BAM WHAM WHAM.... new trustees have been appointed !! Then.... charirty is closed after Darren Bolger goes to jail *just a thought*

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1292 on: July 11, 2012, 01:01:54 PM »
It was shut down because it had a bad name, it wasn't due to Darren Bolger because I didn't even know he was involved, what I knew was nobody trusted the charity, it never did anything, it had no income and nobody wanted to touch it with a barge pole. It was pointless, then letters started being sent to people from JOA, even though I didn't send them and to my knowledge nor did Kevin but he might have done.

Ripper

« Reply #1293 on: July 11, 2012, 01:07:38 PM »
Darren sent the letters however no cases were reviewed because he was to busy scamming up test pieces to give to potential case reviewers from his dodgy employment advertisement. This was another scam / ploy to get a FREE Case Review for his brother Jason Bolger as he or his family could not afford the court cost.

Ripper

« Reply #1294 on: July 11, 2012, 01:09:53 PM »
After September/October 2010, who knows how this charity was run. This is for you guys to comment on !

Offline Angelo222

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of? & Darren Bolger
« Reply #1295 on: July 11, 2012, 02:55:46 PM »
EMAIL RECEIVED FROM THE CHARITY'S COMMISSION... Oh Oh..... Mr. Chris Dooley (commisions investigations officer) it was clear that you do not know how to do your job !!!

REFER BELOW --------- *cut & paste from my original email.

CHARTITYS COMMISSION - REVIEW FINDINGS 3/11/2010 - JUSTICE ON APPEAL 1138242 CC:0365011?4

We have now reviewed our case to-date;  below are the issues you have raised together with our consideration of each one:

Employment Tribunal
Please provide us with the outcome of your individual case, once known.

Other Tribunal Cases
You suggest these are complete, but it is not clear. Is it possible for the other individuals, whose cases have been concluded, to send us copies of judgement/outcomes of their Tribunals?It is not for us to comment on issues regarding Employment Tribunals and unpaid wages, but, we will consider the outcomes of the Employment Tribunals to see if these highlight any regulatory concerns for the Charity commission.

Conflict of interest
Because of a Trustee's involvement in building companies, which you speculate may be used as intended place of employment for rehabilitated prisoners; you have not suggested that this is actually happening, therefore, this is just speculation.We can not act upon unsubstantiated allegations or speculation; therefore, we will not be taking this further.

Other charities
You have said that Darren Bolger has set up other charities, and, you have concerns about this.We have checked our records and Darren Bolger is not listed as a Trustee for any other charities - you have not presented evidence of links to other charities.

We do not propose to pursue this further as there are no issues for the Charity Commission.

Mobile Phone contracts in employees name and bills unpaid
This is not a matter for the Charity Commission; this is for the employee to pursue.

Attempts to actively ?steal? beneficiaries from another charity/organisation
We have had other complaints about this. We have advised the complainants that it is for the charity(s)/organisation(s) to take forward / take professional advice if necessary and, report to police if criminality is suspected.

Funds used for personal use
These are unsubstantiated allegations; therefore, we can not become involved where there is no detail / no evidence.I hope this clarifies our regulatory position.

Yours sincerely,
Chris Dooley Mr. Chris Dooley
Assessment Officer 0151 703 1694
chris.dooley@charitycommission.gsi.gov.uk

That's very interesting Ripper.  Do you have dates for the response from the Charity Regulator?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Ripper

« Reply #1296 on: July 11, 2012, 03:05:02 PM »
It is clear you over looked the date specified in the above .... REVIEW FINDINGS (closing) 3/11/2010 ... Chris Dooley. Commission Review gave Justice on Appeal `a clean bill of health' to may peoples dismay..... unfortunatley it appears Chris Dooleys email no longer exists ..... chris.dooley@charitycommission.gsi.gov.uk.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1297 on: July 11, 2012, 03:10:24 PM »
It is clear you over looked the date specified in the above .... REVIEW FINDINGS (closing) 3/11/2010 ... Chris Dooley. Commission Review gave Justice on Appeal `a clean bill of health' to may peoples dismay..... unfortunatley it appears Chris Dooleys email no longer exists ..... chris.dooley@charitycommission.gsi.gov.uk.

Silly me.....so I did.   Sorry Ripper been one of those days....   8-)(--)
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Ripper

« Reply #1298 on: July 11, 2012, 03:17:31 PM »
Forgiven. 

Q. So what is Kevin Craigie guilty of as it appears to me he has been in alliance with a Darren Bolger who orh=ginal set up this fraudulent organisation.

Ripper

« Reply #1299 on: July 11, 2012, 03:21:56 PM »
Is there ANOTHER investigation going on?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1300 on: July 11, 2012, 03:43:14 PM »
Forgiven. 

Q. So what is Kevin Craigie guilty of as it appears to me he has been in alliance with a Darren Bolger who orh=ginal set up this fraudulent organisation.

Reading through the various posts it appears to me that there have been no consequences to the operation of that sham organisation.  Am I right in saying that there probably hasn't even been a police investigation into these goings on?

Je ne regrette rien!!

Helena

« Reply #1301 on: July 11, 2012, 05:59:17 PM »

Around that time Kevin suspected Mr Darren Bolger was unstable.He had read the letters which he had sent to Jengba and he told me that he sounded erratic. He had only left Jengba a few months previously and wanted to do something to assist people saying they were actually not guilty. When Mr Darren Bolger asked Kevin to accept Justice on Appeal he agreed. There is a slight  twist in the story.Kevin intended closing it down BEFORE he accepted it. Reason being he wanted to protect the cases, which he did do. I also do know that no committee was ever an absolute as Kevin wanted to meet everyone interested face to face to discuss what they could all do as a team together.I also know that Kevin put up peoples names on the commisipon site as the annual data was needed and it was a new area. There was no paperwork ever involved as it had not reached that stage.He used the putney approach address so people were protected from having private detail in the public domain.He hasnt done antything untoward as some people are suggesting. I know this as I was on that committee although it never managed to do what Kevin and other people wanted and that was to do something for miscarriages of justice. he also tried to gain the support of Rolls Royce cars in derby and derby crown china and also loads of other big organisations.None wanted to help asnd that is understandable as there are loads of other causes out there like save the children and oxfam. Anyway, there is my tuppenceworth.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1302 on: July 11, 2012, 06:12:40 PM »
So adding people's names to paperwork without permission and making addresses up, then signing a declaration saying all the information is true isn't deceptive then?

Offline John

« Reply #1303 on: July 11, 2012, 06:33:48 PM »

Around that time Kevin suspected Mr Darren Bolger was unstable.He had read the letters which he had sent to Jengba and he told me that he sounded erratic. He had only left Jengba a few months previously and wanted to do something to assist people saying they were actually not guilty. When Mr Darren Bolger asked Kevin to accept Justice on Appeal he agreed. There is a slight  twist in the story.Kevin intended closing it down BEFORE he accepted it. Reason being he wanted to protect the cases, which he did do. I also do know that no committee was ever an absolute as Kevin wanted to meet everyone interested face to face to discuss what they could all do as a team together.I also know that Kevin put up peoples names on the commisipon site as the annual data was needed and it was a new area. There was no paperwork ever involved as it had not reached that stage.He used the putney approach address so people were protected from having private detail in the public domain.He hasnt done antything untoward as some people are suggesting. I know this as I was on that committee although it never managed to do what Kevin and other people wanted and that was to do something for miscarriages of justice. he also tried to gain the support of Rolls Royce cars in derby and derby crown china and also loads of other big organisations.None wanted to help asnd that is understandable as there are loads of other causes out there like save the children and oxfam. Anyway, there is my tuppenceworth.

So which Trustees names went on the bank account Helena?   8(0(*
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Helena

« Reply #1304 on: July 11, 2012, 07:04:19 PM »

there were no bank accounts. Mr Darren Bolgers bank accounts remained with him. We never got that far. We decided in the end.  Alltogether we chose to close it down for a lot of reasons. Only three of us made that decision. NO ONE else was consulted although they may state otherwise. No ones name went anywhere without that persons cosent