Author Topic: A good example of how Grahame is full of crap  (Read 22292 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline puglove

Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Holly Goodhead

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline puglove

Re: A good example of how Grahame is full of crap
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2014, 05:13:53 PM »
..."ring of fire"  @)(++(*

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Inflatable-Rubber-Cushion-Hemorrhoids-Relief/dp/B006HF183K

or should that be rim of fire  8)><(

GOOD GRIEF!!  16 inch hemorrhoids? They must look like mutant aubergines.   8(8-))

But I suppose it explains the selfie!!   "Ol' chap"!!       8)-)))

Offline puglove

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2014, 10:39:06 PM »
I think the blue forum need to talk about Gladys. Even I'm starting to feel sorry for him.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1RS2pU4wRw

Bumpity bwww.youtube.com/watch?v=F1RS2pU4wRwump bump bump.

Gladys - you ALWAYS give it first, so take it, too. You insult and patronise, with your snarky little pops and silly emoticons, so don't bleat when someone comes along and gives you both barrels. Take it on the chin. 

Offline puglove

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2014, 10:44:49 PM »

Bumpity bwww.youtube.com/watch?v=F1RS2pU4wRwump bump bump.

Gladys - you ALWAYS give it first, so take it, too. You insult and patronise, with your snarky little pops and silly emoticons, so don't bleat when someone comes along and gives you both barrels. Take it on the chin. 

I obviously have lame computer skills, but at least I've never pretended to be Gav. That was bum-clenchingly awful.

8-)(--)

Offline puglove

« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2014, 11:13:07 PM »
I obviously have lame computer skills, but at least I've never pretended to be Gav. That was bum-clenchingly awful.

8-)(--)

It's only a matter of time before scipio gets banned, because he's so close to the truth.

So......where's ngb? And Roch?

No clever comments? Come on, ngb. You're such a smart alec, you use Jackie, and you used Steph Hall like an attack dog. Nothing to say to Scipio?

Massive flake.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2014, 06:21:53 PM »
It's only a matter of time before scipio gets banned, because he's so close to the truth.

So......where's ngb? And Roch?

No clever comments? Come on, ngb. You're such a smart alec, you use Jackie, and you used Steph Hall like an attack dog. Nothing to say to Scipio?

Massive flake.

Scipio is 100% right about Bamber but unfortunately in Scipio's world he is 100% right about everything and gets pretty shouty with anyone who dares contradict him! Arrogant septic tank!

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2014, 01:29:42 AM »
Gladys has finally cracked ... He has kind of admitted Bamber is guilty and closed his account forever!  @)(++(*

How many times is it now that he has left for good? Must be 20 odd!  @)(++(*

Offline puglove

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2014, 08:46:48 AM »
Gladys has finally cracked ... He has kind of admitted Bamber is guilty and closed his account forever!  @)(++(*

How many times is it now that he has left for good? Must be 20 odd!  @)(++(*

He'll be back.

In the meantime, I hope he's finding something useful to do, and not going back on youtube and threatening to "ass-rape that fat b@stard cop till he's dead."    8(8-))

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2014, 02:41:08 PM »
He'll be back.

In the meantime, I hope he's finding something useful to do, and not going back on youtube and threatening to "ass-rape that fat b@stard cop till he's dead."    8(8-))

Tell me Pugsy The Brave Gladys didn't really say that about a policeman did he?

Offline puglove

« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2014, 02:56:33 PM »
Tell me Pugsy The Brave Gladys didn't really say that about a policeman did he?

I'm grounded till 4.00 so I'm watching Mrs Miniver, and Walter Pidgeon just said "Cheer up, Gladys"!! Ho ho!!

I think I'd better pm you!    8(0(*

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2014, 11:30:44 PM »
I videoed Shona and Andi reading Grahame's goodbye forever post .... quite a moving scene actually!

For those not in the know Shona is the dark haired noisy one:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VAQjCYnjeS4

Offline Andrea

« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2014, 11:39:53 PM »
 @)(++(*

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2014, 04:09:08 PM »
Gladys will have his faith to draw on for comfort and strength during this difficult chapter of his life: post Blue blues  8)><(

Or...he might just resurface next week as..."Tonight Matthew I'm Going To Be"...God, The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.  Or even good ol Gav  @)(++(*