Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 242176 times)

Offline Erngath

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #330 on: April 05, 2019, 09:13:08 AM »
I don't suppose you have. It's the details of the disappearance where differences arise.

But all sceptics believe that her parents are involved.
The manner of the involvement does differ among sceptics.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline jassi

« Reply #331 on: April 05, 2019, 09:14:13 AM »
But you do believe that there is enough evidence to satisfy your reasoning and view that Madeleine's parents are complicit in some way in her disappearance?

I see no evidence to discount their involvement.
I see no evidence to support their abduction claim.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Erngath

« Reply #332 on: April 05, 2019, 09:15:28 AM »
If you read both threads you'll understand or maybe not as the case may be.

If you find this thread to be a "sceptic bashing" thread, then just don't post on it.

Offline barrier

« Reply #333 on: April 05, 2019, 09:16:28 AM »
If you find this thread to be a "sceptic bashing" thread, then just don't post on it.

What! and let you have all the fun.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #334 on: April 05, 2019, 09:18:48 AM »
I see no evidence to discount their involvement.
I see no evidence to support their abduction claim.

But you do see enough evidence to point the finger at them?

Offline Erngath

« Reply #335 on: April 05, 2019, 09:20:42 AM »
What! and let you have all the fun.

Unfortunately I'm signing off now.
A really busy day ahead.
I'll leave you to have "fun".

Offline jassi

« Reply #336 on: April 05, 2019, 09:24:07 AM »
But you do see enough evidence to point the finger at them?

Until I see compelling evidence of an alternative culprit, of course. Who else is there in the frame?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 09:32:14 AM by jassi »
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Erngath

« Reply #337 on: April 05, 2019, 09:34:42 AM »
Until I see compelling evidence of an alternative culprit, of course. Who else is there in the frame?

Fingers crossed and hopefully you are never called to do jury duty!

Offline Brietta

« Reply #338 on: April 05, 2019, 11:27:14 AM »
OK ... burglars don't count.  An individual molesting children in their beds doesn't either.  Witness statements of men behaving oddly and on at least one occasion entering a property uninvited where there was a young child.

There seems to be a general belief among sceptics that none of this matters;  much as there is that Amaral's conduct of the Cipriano case was textbook excellence as was his conduct of the McCann case.

Only wee problem there is that no trace of either child has ever been found ... and the sceptic belief is that is entirely due to the parents.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #339 on: April 05, 2019, 11:31:54 AM »
OK ... burglars don't count.  An individual molesting children in their beds doesn't either. Witness statements of men behaving oddly and on at least one occasion entering a property uninvited where there was a young child.

There seems to be a general belief among sceptics that none of this matters;  much as there is that Amaral's conduct of the Cipriano case was textbook excellence as was his conduct of the McCann case.

Only wee problem there is that no trace of either child has ever been found ... and the sceptic belief is that is entirely due to the parents.

All discarded - apparently.

Or maybe not -

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #340 on: April 05, 2019, 11:56:30 AM »
It's a pity you take that view of this thread.
It is more of an opportunity for sceptics to explain why they steadfastly hold to their belief that there is enough evidence for them to point the finger at Madeleine's parents when after years of two current police investigations , neither of these investigations have seen enough evidence to do a similar finger pointing exercise.

What makes you think aceptics wanted or needed an opportunity ro explain anything? Should I start a thread giving you a similar opportunity?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #341 on: April 05, 2019, 12:22:39 PM »
What makes you think aceptics wanted or needed an opportunity ro explain anything? Should I start a thread giving you a similar opportunity?

That would certainly be a very short thread.....because the parents said so....the end !
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #342 on: April 05, 2019, 01:14:58 PM »
But all sceptics believe that her parents are involved.
The manner of the involvement does differ among sceptics.

But only to try to get around the obvious.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #343 on: April 05, 2019, 01:25:46 PM »
OK ... burglars don't count.  An individual molesting children in their beds doesn't either.  Witness statements of men behaving oddly and on at least one occasion entering a property uninvited where there was a young child.

Is there any compelling evidence that any of these people were involved? If so it would be interesting to see it.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #344 on: April 05, 2019, 01:28:17 PM »
Is there any compelling evidence that any of these people were involved? If so it would be interesting to see it.

Is there any compelling evidence that The McCanns are involved?