Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 242229 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #780 on: April 11, 2019, 07:53:49 PM »
Is that seriously an answer you expect to be considered as a reason?
So, they knowing that they are implicit in their child's disappearance, ask for a review of the investigation into her disappearance as a bluff?

Well, they seem to have convinced you  8(0(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline The General

« Reply #781 on: April 11, 2019, 07:54:19 PM »
What do you notice from that clip?
That, in my amateur opinion, using my flawed, biased, conditioned point of view, he's finding that particular question awkward, is evasive and the actions are incongruent with the words.

* effusive replaced with evasive. I meant evasive.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 07:58:56 PM by The General »
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Erngath

« Reply #782 on: April 11, 2019, 07:55:01 PM »
Well, they seem to have convinced you  8(0(*

But it hasn't convinced you.
Why?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #783 on: April 11, 2019, 07:57:39 PM »
That, in my amateur opinion, using my flawed, biased, conditioned point of view, he's finding that particular question awkward, is effusive and the actions are incongruent with the words.

Have you ever been interviewed by a professional interviewer and asked if you sedated your child who has disappeared?

Offline The General

« Reply #784 on: April 11, 2019, 08:00:45 PM »
Have you ever been interviewed by a professional interviewer and asked if you sedated your child who has disappeared?
No, but then I've never left my kids in a holiday apartment and lost one of them either.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #785 on: April 11, 2019, 08:06:15 PM »
No, but then I've never left my kids in a holiday apartment and lost one of them either.

Tut tut, the usual deflection when a question cannot be answered.
I'm sure you haven't.
But yet you seem to know that a parent who did "lose "a child would know exactly how to respond to  a professional interviewer suggesting that the missing child had been sedated?
Excellent powers of putting oneself into a situation that you would never have been in.

Offline The General

« Reply #786 on: April 11, 2019, 08:15:45 PM »
Tut tut, the usual deflection when a question cannot be answered.
I'm sure you haven't.
But yet you seem to know that a parent who did "lose "a child would know exactly how to respond to  a professional interviewer suggesting that the missing child had been sedated?
Excellent powers of putting oneself into a situation that you would never have been in.
What part of 'no' at the beginning of the response is deflection?

And to be clear, I have admitted it's extenuating circumstances, under duress / pressure after innumerable banal interviews. I even yield to the fact that they never shy away from the scrutiny, particularly the first years. But I maintain that this specific reaction is at odds with the refutation of the impertinent question, given that he probably girded his loins knowing he would likely be asked.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #787 on: April 11, 2019, 08:25:10 PM »
Why would they appeal for a review if guilty of playing a part in their child's disappearance?

That would depend on what they were trying to achieve. 
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Erngath

« Reply #788 on: April 11, 2019, 08:33:44 PM »
That would depend on what they were trying to achieve.

I did assume that it was to continue the investigation into their missing child.
What do you believe they were trying to achieve?

Offline barrier

« Reply #789 on: April 11, 2019, 08:35:31 PM »
I did assume that it was to continue the investigation into their missing child.

Continue on what grounds? when SY have no jurisdiction in Portugal.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #790 on: April 11, 2019, 08:37:58 PM »
That, in my amateur opinion, using my flawed, biased, conditioned point of view, he's finding that particular question awkward, is evasive and the actions are incongruent with the words.

* effusive replaced with evasive. I meant evasive.
Sandra asks if they used Calpol, but in his answer there is no mention of Calpol.  Gerry denies using sedatives.  Calpol IMO is not a sedative.  They may have used Calpol for there is no specific denial of Calpol use.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #791 on: April 11, 2019, 08:39:46 PM »

The original investigation never need have ended, Amaral had got the boot & wasn't there to frame the McCanns anymore, Robelo tried to get them back for a reconstruction, all they had to do was convince their friends to go back with them, it was in Maddie's best interests afterall. But, alas, following the Rothley meeting, the McCanns friends decided it best not to return. The selfish b........s. Poor Maddie.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #792 on: April 11, 2019, 08:42:38 PM »
Maddie was abandoned for a second time. All for the sake of a few hours spent demonstrating innocence, which wouldn't have been difficult, given how incredibly bloody innocent they are.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 08:55:41 PM by Eleanor »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #793 on: April 11, 2019, 08:46:07 PM »
Maddie was abandoned for a second time. All for the sake of a few hours spent demonstrating innocence, which wouldn't have been difficult, given how incredibly bloody innocent they are.
Who were they going to demonstrate that to?  They were asked to vacate the apartment in the middle of the night.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 08:56:08 PM by Eleanor »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #794 on: April 11, 2019, 08:49:44 PM »
Just acknowledging your replies Wonderfulspam
 However there is nothing in either replies which  adds anything to the answers to my original question.