Author Topic: Twitter hits new high  (Read 8413 times)

Offline John

Twitter hits new high
« on: March 05, 2012, 09:35:52 PM »
The forum has just this second reached 600 followers in just over a week.  Great news!!!

Tweet Tweet Tweet  your heart out Jackass.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Angelo222

Re: Twitter hits new high
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 09:05:29 AM »
Excellent news.  I don't use Twitter myself but I have heard people talk about the forum on the train over the last few days. Onward and upwards is the only way to go.  That idiot in Brentwood should hang her head in shame.   
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Admin

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 04:56:03 PM »
We are now heading towards the 700 followers mark on Twitter thanks to the many people and organisations who wish to see real justice dispensed in this great country of ours.  Onwards and upwards indeed Dave.   ?>)()<

Offline Admin

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2012, 02:18:53 PM »
We are getting lots of reactions on Twitter now to the questions we are posing on Law and Order, some of which are not even on the forum yet.  There must be a way to link the Twitter feed to the forum directly so we will be looking into this.

Happy posting y'all   ?>)()<

Mr Moderator

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2012, 02:20:41 PM »
We are getting lots of reactions on Twitter now to the questions we are posing on Law and Order, some of which are not even on the forum yet.  There must be a way to link the Twitter feed to the forum directly so we will be looking into this.

Happy posting y'all   ?>)()<

I believe there is a way.  I will send you a link after I get back from an office meeting.

Offline John

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2012, 03:06:03 PM »
The number of followers has now surpassed 700 on Twitter and had it not been for the automated limiter it would have doubled such is the impact that the forum is making.

Well done everyone.

http://twitter.com/#!/Justice_forum
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Mr Justice K

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2012, 03:13:52 PM »
The number of followers has now surpassed 700 on Twitter and had it not been for the automated limiter it would have doubled such is the impact that the forum is making.

Well done everyone.

Excellent networking if I may say so.  A lot of my friends in the legal fraternity are talking about the forum and it is mostly good.  I think we refer too much to the Bamber forum, it is a spent weapon now and will never ever be the same as it used to be.  It attracts far too much ridicule to ever be taken seriously any more.
Law without justice is a wound without a cure.  (William Scott Downey)

Offline Milly

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2012, 03:28:45 PM »

Well done everyone.

Excellent networking if I may say so.  A lot of my friends in the legal fraternity are talking about the forum and it is mostly good.  I think we refer too much to the Bamber forum, it is a spent weapon now and will never ever be the same as it used to be.  It attracts far too much ridicule to ever be taken seriously any more.

Every time i go into the grocers in Maldon they ask me about gladys.  he is quite the joke in these parts at the moment.   hope his daugher gets back on her feet soon not like poor sheila.

Offline Milly

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2012, 09:23:39 PM »
Holy mackeral.........I take my eyes of the ball for a day and this happens.  Cooooool    8((()*/

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2012, 08:25:11 AM »
 ?{)(**    Makes Miss Preece look like a small time player I admit.  People really want to hear the truth and not the flannel.  I am really pleased I met up with you guys it makes it all worthwhile to know you can make a difference even though it is a small one.  It also makes a change for a justice forum to actually expose frauds.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline puglove

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2012, 09:00:40 AM »
that daft Graham one's off again   8)-)))
I thought God told him to "leave it, my son, they ain't worth it"

@)(++(* @)(++(*
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2012, 09:26:59 AM »
that daft Graham one's off again   8)-)))
I thought God told him to "leave it, my son, they ain't worth it"

@)(++(* @)(++(*

This forum is all they talk about so we must all be doing something right.  Can you imagine if the Bamber crowd can't keep away what it is like for anyone else.  IMO its time we upped the pressure on that bunch again.  Got your paperwork completed yet Tim?

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline John

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2012, 03:41:44 PM »
Makes Jackie Preece and her 2000 look like small fry.   @)(++(*

Offline Admin

« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2012, 02:21:34 AM »
Great news once more everyone.

We have tonight attained 3500 followers on Twitter for the first time.

Onwards and upwards!!
    8@??)(

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 03:05:39 AM by Admin »

Offline Admin

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2012, 04:55:11 PM »
More great news from twitter as the number of followers exceeds 6,200 compared to Miss Preece's paltry 2,400.   Sort of puts her following and comments into context.

We noticed her comments this morning about the MOJ Scotland organisation who are pissed because we have become more well known and successful that they are. We will take the Miscarriage of Justice name forward now as we represent those who are genuinely wrongly accused and those who have been genuinely wrongly convicted as well as those victims who cannot speak up for themselves.

We will not represent people like Adrian Prout, Billy Middleton or Jeremy Bamber who are guilty of their crimes irrespective of their denials whereas the MOJ Organisation apparently does.

Admin