Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?  (Read 261022 times)

Offline sika

Re: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?
« Reply #390 on: September 26, 2014, 04:55:26 PM »
Who the hell does Grahame/Gav/Mr Gee think he is? 

He constantly tells everyone, that all of us on this forum are nasty, 'orrible b........s.  Well, f..k me!! A more hypocritical tosser, you would find impossible to meet.  He is rude and abusive to ANYONE who doesn't agree with his point of view. 

What a total bell end.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #391 on: September 27, 2014, 02:44:35 PM »
Who the hell does Grahame/Gav/Mr Gee think he is? 

He constantly tells everyone, that all of us on this forum are nasty, 'orrible b......s.  Well, f..k me!! A more hypocritical tosser, you would find impossible to meet.  He is rude and abusive to ANYONE who doesn't agree with his point of view. 

What a total bell end.

I can honestly hand on heart say that I find him one of the most irritating people I have ever come across.  Ok I haven't met him face-to-face but if his forum posts are anything to go by I wouldn't want to!  He makes me want to climb the walls.  I suspect the feeling is mutual.  When I was posting on Blue we just ignored each other.  I have asked myself why he make me feel this way:

1. Hypocrisy.
2. Big Girls Blouse - refers to his treatment by others on Blue/Red as 'abuse' and 'bullying'.  Pah... compare this to men and women who risk life and limb in wars.  Or the likes of the girls in Rotherham who suffered real abuse.
3. Know it all attitude and yet appears narrow minded.
4. Intolerant of the views of others.
5. What appears to be an unhealthy obsession about wrongdoing amongst the police and freemasons.

Oh I don't want to think about him anymore. He doesn't really anger me as I said its just off the richter scale irritation.  I shall stop reading his posts.

Knitting Circle were quite fond of him but now some of them have changed stance he has fallen out with them.  That's how bloody childish he is. 

Nelly seems to appreciate his presence on the forum.  And Jackie has met with him face to face.

Jackie are you able and willing to comment on your date with Grahame?  Perhaps we are reading him wrong?   

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #392 on: September 27, 2014, 03:15:05 PM »
Cooee Knitting Circle

Please allow me to put you out of your misery.  I think talk about SC and CC getting back together comes from the following video clip.  Imo its like most things with this case ambiguous.  I don't think CC is really suggesting a reconciliation just that they were getting together to do family things with the twins?  I don't think there's much, if any, evidence SC wanted a reconciliation with CC?  I think she felt he would always be supportive towards her and the twins and that was it. If you read Mrs Brencher's wit stat she states SC became upset/emotional about losing day to day care of the twins.  She makes no ref to CC.  Surely if SC wanted a reconciliation with CC she would have said as much to his mother when she became visibly upset about the twins?

http://www.itnsource.com/shotlist//ITN/1986/10/28/AS281086004/?s=jeremy+bamber&st=0&pn=1
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline John

« Reply #393 on: September 27, 2014, 11:50:24 PM »
Cooee Knitting Circle

Please allow me to put you out of your misery.  I think talk about SC and CC getting back together comes from the following video clip.  Imo its like most things with this case ambiguous.  I don't think CC is really suggesting a reconciliation just that they were getting together to do family things with the twins?  I don't think there's much, if any, evidence SC wanted a reconciliation with CC?  I think she felt he would always be supportive towards her and the twins and that was it. If you read Mrs Brencher's wit stat she states SC became upset/emotional about losing day to day care of the twins.  She makes no ref to CC.  Surely if SC wanted a reconciliation with CC she would have said as much to his mother when she became visibly upset about the twins?

http://www.itnsource.com/shotlist//ITN/1986/10/28/AS281086004/?s=jeremy+bamber&st=0&pn=1

I totally agree with your ananysis Holly, Colin was simply being amicable for the sake of the twins but I don't believe he and Sheila had ever any real chance of getting together again as a couple.

The reason for the gathering at White House Farm that week was to bring Sheila and the boys back to the farm or at least near to it.  I honestly believe that this was a step too far for Jeremy as he could see his inheritance being diluted by the week.  Sheila was already due to receive her mothers estate and Jeremy could foresee a situation whereby the twins would end up with a part of Nevills.  He knew he had to do something soon and the gathering at the farm presented him with the perfect opportunity to get rid of them all at the one time.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 02:51:43 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #394 on: October 02, 2014, 03:24:32 PM »
Lol repeated requests on Blue from the likes of April re her PM limit.  Beware everyone, her and others will be entering into overdrive bitching and gossiping via pm's.  It could be you!!!!!

NGB  a Q.  You wrongly accused me of putting Jackie up to using "knitting" with reference to the so-called 'Knitting Circle'.  You have also recently accused a poster who expressed her dislike of you of "spewing hatred and bile".  Have you ever wondered what is said in pm's by those sweet ladies of the knitting circle?

I'm afraid you are getting more Gladys like by the day.

At least the likes of puglove, Tim and myself are up-front.

Offline puglove

« Reply #395 on: October 02, 2014, 04:54:18 PM »
Lol repeated requests on Blue from the likes of April re her PM limit.  Beware everyone, her and others will be entering into overdrive bitching and gossiping via pm's.  It could be you!!!!!

NGB  a Q.  You wrongly accused me of putting Jackie up to using "knitting" with reference to the so-called 'Knitting Circle'.  You have also recently accused a poster who expressed her dislike of you of "spewing hatred and bile".  Have you ever wondered what is said in pm's by those sweet ladies of the knitting circle?

When Gladys was "global mod" (blink and you would have missed it) he told someone  (  8(0(* ) that he had to struggle to resist the temptation of reading the pms. So I'm guessing that they're not so private, after all.

And I don't believe for ONE MOMENT that ngb thinks that Bamber is innocent. That's one of the reasons why, when a trifle tired and emotional, I get so cross and sweary about the blue forum.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #396 on: October 02, 2014, 06:40:40 PM »
When Gladys was "global mod" (blink and you would have missed it) he told someone  (  8(0(* ) that he had to struggle to resist the temptation of reading the pms. So I'm guessing that they're not so private, after all.

And I don't believe for ONE MOMENT that ngb thinks that Bamber is innocent. That's one of the reasons why, when a trifle tired and emotional, I get so cross and sweary about the blue forum.

Admins and mods can't read PM's.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #397 on: October 02, 2014, 06:46:14 PM »

You don't use PM's? Don't think that's true but whatever is said via PM is supposed to be 'private' not posted on the forum as way of revenge. There's up front and then there's 'spite'. Just being upfront!  8(0(*

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #398 on: October 02, 2014, 09:10:48 PM »
You don't use PM's? Don't think that's true but whatever is said via PM is supposed to be 'private' not posted on the forum as way of revenge. There's up front and then there's 'spite'. Just being upfront!  8(0(*

Did I say I don't pm?  I would describe myself as a low-level user of pm's.  You Knitting Circle (KC) ladies will know that from personal experience.

I will say it loud and clear now if any poster on Blue or Red wishes to post up any of my pm's on the open forum either now or in the future they have my permission to do so.

If Maggie/April hadn't treated me unfairly then there wouldn't have been a need for revenge would there as I wouldn't have felt spiteful.  I used the tools at my disposable (still have some in the box) as KC did with the ban button.

In any event the above criticism of my pm exposure sounds rather hypocritical coming from you - the woman who engaged JB in personal correspondence and then posts up her side of the story on the forums. 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #399 on: October 02, 2014, 09:16:00 PM »

I think you could be right up to a point.  I am not convinced he thinks too much either which is rather worrying given that he held positions which require such &%+((£

Offline Caroline

« Reply #400 on: October 02, 2014, 10:14:44 PM »
Did I say I don't pm?  I would describe myself as a low-level user of pm's.  You Knitting Circle (KC) ladies will know that from personal experience.

I will say it loud and clear now if any poster on Blue or Red wishes to post up any of my pm's on the open forum either now or in the future they have my permission to do so.

If Maggie/April hadn't treated me unfairly then there wouldn't have been a need for revenge would there as I wouldn't have felt spiteful.  I used the tools at my disposable (still have some in the box) as KC did with the ban button.

In any event the above criticism of my pm exposure sounds rather hypocritical coming from you - the woman who engaged JB in personal correspondence and then posts up her side of the story on the forums.

Would you like to point me in the direction of anything I posted that wasn't already in the public domain? I wasn't writing to him for personal enjoyment, it was to find out about the case from the horses mouth. You joined the blue forum where lost of information is posted by Mike, where do you imagine much of it comes from? JB's latters have been posted on BOTH forums, but not by me!! Not sure why you think I should have an obligation towards someone I believe killed 5 people.  &%+((£

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #401 on: October 02, 2014, 10:18:32 PM »
It's as obvious as the chip on Gladys' shoulder, NGB and Simon McKay had a shot at getting Bamber freed for their own selfish interests. My guess is it was more financial gain (book deals etc.) than professional kudos (currency) or a combination of both. Only NGB and the Leeds ambulance chaser know the truth of that!

Rather than scream 'Bamber is innocent' they use the 'conviction unsafe' cop out approach. That way they can claim to be righting a legalese wrong rather than trying to free someone they know damn well executed children!

I think my total lack of any respect for that mottley crew may be showing?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #402 on: October 02, 2014, 10:23:47 PM »
Would you like to point me in the direction of anything I posted that wasn't already in the public domain? I wasn't writing to him for personal enjoyment, it was to find out about the case from the horses mouth. You joined the blue forum where lost of information is posted by Mike, where do you imagine much of it comes from? JB's latters have been posted on BOTH forums, but not by me!! Not sure why you think I should have an obligation towards someone I believe killed 5 people.  &%+((£

And I am not sure why you think I should have an obligation towards those who I feel treated me unfairly.

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #403 on: October 02, 2014, 10:26:05 PM »
And I am not sure why you think I should have an obligation towards those who I feel treated me unfairly.

Maybe Caroline is in a better position to explain to you privately how things went down? As I know Susan feels bad about your ban - and doesn't think you know what actually happened HG. I don't think something that happened on the blue should affect us here on the red months later, HG.

Kiss and make up?!  8(0(*

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #404 on: October 02, 2014, 10:36:59 PM »
Maybe Caroline is in a better position to explain to you privately how things went down? As I know Susan feels bad about your ban - and doesn't think you know what actually happened HG. I don't think something that happened on the blue should affect us here on the red months later, HG.

Kiss and make up?!  8(0(*

Actual Mat I think if you check back on the posts you will see that Caroline actually raised the matter.  I shall be discussing with John.  Goodnight x