Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?  (Read 260437 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?
« Reply #405 on: October 02, 2014, 10:45:18 PM »
Actual Mat I think if you check back on the posts you will see that Caroline actually raised the matter.  I shall be discussing with John.  Goodnight x

You have had several digs at both April and I. You mentioned PM's first insinuating that April (and no doubt myself) uses them to gossip - if that's not trying to stir, I don't know what is!! Discuss away!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #406 on: October 02, 2014, 10:56:22 PM »
Would you like to point me in the direction of anything I posted that wasn't already in the public domain? I wasn't writing to him for personal enjoyment, it was to find out about the case from the horses mouth. You joined the blue forum where lost of information is posted by Mike, where do you imagine much of it comes from? JB's latters have been posted on BOTH forums, but not by me!! Not sure why you think I should have an obligation towards someone I believe killed 5 people.  &%+((£

I believe a number of posts on this thread make reference to your personal correspondence with JB.  As far as I can see they contain information not in the public domain? 

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,5265.msg226185.html#msg226185

Whether JB is guilty or innocent I would imagine he is guarded about what he writes having been caught out early on with the Sabina Butt saga  *&*%£

If you feel that his letters prove/reinforce his guilt/conviction and/or are incriminating, as you appear to be suggesting, why not take it to the papers?

Would you object to me starting a thread on the main board re your two threads as follows:

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,5565.msg243191.html#msg243191

If you are in agreement are you able to bring over from Blue the relevant supporting docs as you did for Myster?

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #407 on: October 02, 2014, 11:03:42 PM »
I believe a number of posts on this thread make reference to your personal correspondence with JB.  As far as I can see they contain information not in the public domain? 

Whether JB is guilty or innocent I would imagine he is guarded about what he writes having been caught out early on with the Sabina Butt saga  *&*%£

If you feel that his letters prove/reinforce his guilt/conviction and/or are incriminating, as you appear to be suggesting, why not take it to the papers?

Would you object to me starting a thread on the main board re your two threads as follows:

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,5565.msg243191.html#msg243191

If you are in agreement are you able to bring over from Blue the relevant supporting docs as you did for Myster?

Why would I take it to the papers, he's already locked up and as far as I can see - won't be getting out - at all. The information about the wallet is already in the public domain. However, I have no objection to you starting threads here about the wallet or the trailer. I have the docs on my lap-top.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #408 on: October 02, 2014, 11:18:40 PM »
Why would I take it to the papers, he's already locked up and as far as I can see - won't be getting out - at all. The information about the wallet is already in the public domain. However, I have no objection to you starting threads here about the wallet or the trailer. I have the docs on my lap-top.

Why not take it to the papers?  It appears Andrew Hunter had a helping hand with this recent article so I am sure the Daily Fail would welcome a counter article? 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2456759/Jeremy-Bamber-Do-macabre-pictures-prove-innocent.html

Ok when I have some spare time I will start the threads and you've got the supporting docs on your lappy so we can get a nice little mass debate going  8(>((   How about if you start the same thread on Blue and then we could have a Blue/Red simultaneous mass debate?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #409 on: October 02, 2014, 11:23:31 PM »
You have had several digs at both April and I. You mentioned PM's first insinuating that April (and no doubt myself) uses them to gossip - if that's not trying to stir, I don't know what is!! Discuss away!

8)><( 8)><( 8)><(

Please shortcut me to the posts where I have had a dig at you and April since the pair of you joined the forum TOGETHER?  No doubt you're the type of girls that just have to go to the loo TOGETHER when out  @)(++(*  Do you dance around your handbags TOGETHER too?   @)(++(*

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #410 on: October 02, 2014, 11:32:33 PM »
When Gladys was "global mod" (blink and you would have missed it) he told someone  (  8(0(* ) that he had to struggle to resist the temptation of reading the pms. So I'm guessing that they're not so private, after all.

And I don't believe for ONE MOMENT that ngb thinks that Bamber is innocent. That's one of the reasons why, when a trifle tired and emotional, I get so cross and sweary about the blue forum.

puglove quick wake up as I am sure this will be removed but Harters clearly shares your views re NGB

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,5898.msg262938.html#msg262938

Night x

Offline Caroline

« Reply #411 on: October 03, 2014, 12:06:01 AM »
Why not take it to the papers?  It appears Andrew Hunter had a helping hand with this recent article so I am sure the Daily Fail would welcome a counter article? 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2456759/Jeremy-Bamber-Do-macabre-pictures-prove-innocent.html

Ok when I have some spare time I will start the threads and you've got the supporting docs on your lappy so we can get a nice little mass debate going  8(>((   How about if you start the same thread on Blue and then we could have a Blue/Red simultaneous mass debate?

It didn't go down well on the blue forum the first time - don't want to open that wound again!  8()-000(
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 12:55:14 AM by Caroline »

Offline Andrea

« Reply #412 on: October 03, 2014, 12:38:00 AM »
Hi Hol!

I reckon you shouldn't let the fact that you're banned from blue bother you. Get over it, things could be worse.

Anyway, I've had a shit day at work and I'm fecked. Think I'll hit the bottle

Offline puglove

« Reply #413 on: October 03, 2014, 07:11:18 AM »
puglove quick wake up as I am sure this will be removed but Harters clearly shares your views re NGB

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,5898.msg262938.html#msg262938

Night x

I don't know what went on last night, but I DO know that Hartley is a bloody legend, 100% decent and truthful, so maybe people will listen to him. Someone is paying to keep a moribund forum chugging along when they KNOW that the subject of that forum murdered two sleeping children, for their own "reasons." It's all deeply dodgy, and if there's anyone left who can't see that, they must be seven shades of stupid.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #414 on: October 03, 2014, 07:39:21 AM »
That would be lovely for us all, ActualMat, but sadly to make such a request may well fall on deaf ears of someone who seems to have stored pm's from people who have told her things in confidence and used them against the sender -I can only think, seeking to humiliate them-  in public, when they've fallen out, hung on to a perceived grudge for over a year claiming -despite receiving warnings that her behaviour was becoming unacceptable- she was unfairly banned, her excuse being she was feeling bored and mischievous.

I will just add that this person put up excellent arguments and some outstandingly good posts into which she'd done a lot of research. It's just a shame that she was unable to put herself in our position and view her behaviour from there. I wonder how she would have handled it.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #415 on: October 03, 2014, 10:57:48 AM »
That would be lovely for us all, ActualMat, but sadly to make such a request may well fall on deaf ears of someone who seems to have stored pm's from people who have told her things in confidence and used them against the sender -I can only think, seeking to humiliate them-  in public, when they've fallen out, hung on to a perceived grudge for over a year claiming -despite receiving warnings that her behaviour was becoming unacceptable- she was unfairly banned, her excuse being she was feeling bored and mischievous.

I will just add that this person put up excellent arguments and some outstandingly good posts into which she'd done a lot of research. It's just a shame that she was unable to put herself in our position and view her behaviour from there. I wonder how she would have handled it.

Oh so that's the real reason you joined is it?  Not as you claim in the following post to mingle with like minded posters now you claim to believe JB guilty as charged, but to rake over old ground.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=5329.msg189096#msg189096

You have your side of the story as above.  My side of the story is that I was treated unfairly and shabbily.  Nothing I ever posted was any worse than say Scipio, Lookout, Jackie, John, Mike, Harters, SH and many other posters who repeatedly get away with it without lengthy/lifetime bans.  The purpose of the pm exposure was to support my side of the story not to humiliate.  I don't recall anything in the pm's that would lead someone to feel humiliated but then I guess it's all subjective.  Maybe I will repost them and take a poll  @)(++(*

I didn't initiate pm contact with yourself and Maggie and I certainly didn't initiate the personal stuff.  I didn't even particularly like either of you.  You would not be the type that I would ordinarily choose to befriend. 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #416 on: October 03, 2014, 11:16:08 AM »
Hi Hol!

I reckon you shouldn't let the fact that you're banned from blue bother you. Get over it, things could be worse.

Anyway, I've had a shit day at work and I'm fecked. Think I'll hit the bottle

Hi Andrea

Hope you haven't woken up with a monster hangover  8)><(

I have never been bothered about my ban per se it's just the hypocrisy and mismanagement of that place that gets to me  8()(((@#

Was in hysterics as I hit the sack re your 'Dear Leader' post  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*  Wonder if you will face a lifetime ban or worse the Gulag  &%+((£

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #417 on: October 09, 2014, 11:01:30 PM »
Hi Mat

I am sure you wont mind me responding to your pm here.  I am really not keen on pming at all especially given all the problems I had with Maggie.  If it was up to me I would ban the pm facility period.  I've never been into pming.  I post on a forum to debate stuff with other posters not to engage in behind the scenes one on one conversations.  I have my friends and family for that.

In answer to your question Mat, I know nothing about who wrote to JB letting him know about Caroline's change of stance.  I have sent and received about 4 letters from JB over some 2/3 years.  The last time I wrote to JB was April '14.  He responded within days.  I have been meaning to write to him for weeks but haven't got round to it yet. I doubt very much that JB is bothered by Caroline's change of stance.  Caroline is not someone capable of influencing the direction of JB's case no more that you or I are. 

I am frequently accused of things by Blue that have absolutely nothing to do with me whatsoever eg NGB's recent accusation that I put Jackie up to using the term "knitting" as in knitting circle.  All this from a non-practicing barrister ie someone who should know better than to accuse without evidence.  I've been accused by Caroline of all sorts too that have absolutely nothing to do with me whatsoever eg poster 'Toni'.  If anyone thinks I have the time or inclination to be bothered writing to JB to tell him that a poster on a forum has changed  stance then I can assure them they are very much mistaken. 

NGB speaks regularly with JB on the telephone so perhaps he could clarify the situation. 

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #418 on: October 09, 2014, 11:15:04 PM »
Hi Mat

I am sure you wont mind me responding to your pm here.  I am really not keen on pming at all especially given all the problems I had with Maggie.  If it was up to me I would ban the pm facility period.  I've never been into pming.  I post on a forum to debate stuff with other posters not to engage in behind the scenes one on one conversations.  I have my friends and family for that.

In answer to your question Mat, I know nothing about who wrote to JB letting him know about Caroline's change of stance.  I have sent and received about 4 letters from JB over some 2/3 years.  The last time I wrote to JB was April '14.  He responded within days.  I have been meaning to write to him for weeks but haven't got round to it yet. I doubt very much that JB is bothered by Caroline's change of stance.  Caroline is not someone capable of influencing the direction of JB's case no more that you or I are. 

I am frequently accused of things by Blue that have absolutely nothing to do with me whatsoever eg NGB's recent accusation that I put Jackie up to using the term "knitting" as in knitting circle.  All this from a non-practicing barrister ie someone who should know better than to accuse without evidence.  I've been accused by Caroline of all sorts too that have absolutely nothing to do with me whatsoever eg poster 'Toni'.  If anyone thinks I have the time or inclination to be bothered writing to JB to tell him that a poster on a forum has changed  stance then I can assure them they are very much mistaken. 

NGB speaks regularly with JB on the telephone so perhaps he could clarify the situation.

Wow, your posts makes it sound like I was asking for gossip or saying you'd been accused of it. My one line PM to you asked "Hey Holly - Did you see someone told JB Caroline has changed her stance - know anything about it."

Your reply on the forum goes above and beyond what I asked.  But now I know you don't like to PM, I won't in the future. :)

Offline puglove

« Reply #419 on: October 09, 2014, 11:16:58 PM »
Hi Mat

Oh WOW!! Someone wrote to Bamber to tell him about Caroline? Really?

How weird. How creepy. How freaky........it was Gladys, wasn't it?
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.