Author Topic: From the OFFICIAL PORTUGUESE POLICE FILES (and more)  (Read 15896 times)

Offline Luz

Re: From the OFFICIAL PORTUGUESE POLICE FILES (and more)
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2013, 09:30:54 PM »
...by the way, it's not a "HALT" to the archiving but a request to an opening of the second phase: Instruction, for which, obviously, there must be presented relevant informations.

debunker

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2013, 09:41:05 PM »

Incredible PROOF that CADAVER dogs DO NOT alert to ROTTING MEAT (Despite McCann's Claim)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtcMVmSZXwY

There is no 'proof' there, merely assertions from people with self interest. Even Mr Grime their handler does not claim to have proof that they never react to other scents.

You do not know the dogs' didn't alert to Madeleine's remains.

That is your belief, as is abduction.

No more.

Mr Grime states that as part of his formal evidence to the PJ. It is not my belief- it is his sworn testimony.

I do not claim that Madeleine was abducted, merely claiming (AS IS LOGICALLY NECESSARY) that it is a possibility.

By that logic, you should also consider she died in the apartment.

That has not been disproved.

You seem to have as big a problem with logic as with the proper use of English. Being under such a dual handicap, most people would avoid advertising their inadequacies on the internet.

It does not follow from my belief that Madeleine MAY have been abducted that I should also believe that she died in the apartment.

Offline Luz

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2013, 10:23:38 PM »

You seem to have as big a problem with logic as with the proper use of English. Being under such a dual handicap, most people would avoid advertising their inadequacies on the internet.

It does not follow from my belief that Madeleine MAY have been abducted that I should also believe that she died in the apartment.

It's you who seem to have a problem both with the use of the language and with logic.
All your posts with quotes are mostly detrimental to others, and this last one is but elegant. If you try to attain to facts and avoid that sort of disguised insult you may be more effective, in my humble opinion, of course.

By the way, just as a precaution, when you write in portuguese (or french or spanish or italian) as I write in english I will allow you every criticism about my use of your language.

debunker

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2013, 10:36:26 PM »

It's you who seem to have a problem both with the use of the language and with logic.
All your posts with quotes are mostly detrimental to others, and this last one is but elegant. If you try to attain to facts and avoid that sort of disguised insult you may be more effective, in my humble opinion, of course.

By the way, just as a precaution, when you write in portuguese (or french or spanish or italian) as I write in english I will allow you every criticism about my use of your language.

The poster I was criticising has persistently misused the word lie in order to bolster his week case and then shown himself totally unable to make a simple logical derivation.

stephen25000

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2013, 07:45:48 AM »

The poster I was criticising has persistently misused the word lie in order to bolster his week case and then shown himself totally unable to make a simple logical derivation.

To the contrary 'debunker', I require no lessons in the use of English.

ms mccann has lied on several occasions and not just in the book.

Now try explaining why she lied ion saying other people weren't searching for Madeleine.

Noting that this 'doting' mother hid out in the apartment all night , whilst local people, police, holidaymakers, et al, did search for her daughter.

debunker

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2013, 08:00:53 AM »

Now try explaining why she lied ion saying other people weren't searching for Madeleine.

Noting that this 'doting' mother hid out in the apartment all night , whilst local people, police, holidaymakers, et al, did search for her daughter.

Your reply is full of malice.

You insist that you know what the word 'lie' means. Please define 'lie' sufficiently to differentiate it from mis-speaking, being wrong, believing something different to you etc. Concise definition that is rationally and legally correct.

You only use the word 'lie' to inflame the situation.

stephen25000

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2013, 08:08:45 AM »

Your reply is full of malice.

You insist that you know what the word 'lie' means. Please define 'lie' sufficiently to differentiate it from mis-speaking, being wrong, believing something different to you etc. Concise definition that is rationally and legally correct.

You only use the word 'lie' to inflame the situation.

Irrelevant and incorrect.

Why did ms.mccann lie and say other people weren't searching ?

debunker

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2013, 08:12:12 AM »
You just don't get it, do you?

Why do you think that is a lie?

Please differentiate it from a statement of belief and from an error in perception.

stephen25000

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2013, 08:15:15 AM »

Please differentiate it from a statement of belief and from an error in perception.

You are not answering the question.

She lied.

Why did she do that ?

debunker

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2013, 08:17:44 AM »

She lied.

Why did she do that ?

You have shown that she did not speak the truth but you have not shown that she lied.

Please check your English usage

stephen25000

« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2013, 08:21:50 AM »

She lied.

Why did she do that ?

You have shown that she did not speak the truth but you have not shown that she lied.

Please check your English usage

Incorrect again.

The woman had every opportunity to check her 'facts'.

She failed to do so.

She also failed to amend the lie.

Ipso facto.

Offline puglove

« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2013, 09:09:18 AM »
Was Kate able to provide records of the six dead bodies that she'd been in contact with when wearing the trousers?

Was the blood under the tiles tested and found to be Maddie's?
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

stephen25000

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2013, 09:14:13 AM »
Was Kate able to provide records of the six dead bodies that she'd been in contact with when wearing the trousers?

Hello Shona.

The claim on the six dead bodies has been withdrawn I believe.

The blood traces found were inconclusive.

debunker

« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2013, 09:18:15 AM »

Hello Shona.

Kate McCann never claimed to have been in contact with six dead bodies recently.

Offline puglove

« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2013, 10:02:40 AM »

Hello Shona.

Thanks, Stephen.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.