Author Topic: HiDeHo and debunker debate the dog evidence  (Read 10766 times)

debunker

Re: HiDeHo and debunker debate the dog evidence
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2013, 02:23:52 PM »
Can one of the dogs detect a cadaver specifically?

NO!

If this line continues and I startrevealing the science, the [ censored word] willjustrun. Let me develop this slowly please.

Offline HiDeHo

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2013, 02:33:51 PM »
I posted this an hour ago. She had agreed to debate her contentions. I pmd HiDeHo about it. She has been showing as online since.

I apologise, I have only just seen your thread.  I am in the middle of moving house and working also so, although I can pop in occasionally I cannot dedicate time except, maybe early morning (I was up at 3.30am this morning) or sometimes later at night. (Canada time EST)

I look forward to discussions.

(I show as online because the page remains open.)

I have not yet read your pm but will, once I have posted this.

I WAS posting on another thread and because Hanover have removed the details from their website I spent a considerable amount of time finding it.  However its 9.30 am and I need to get to work.

debunker

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2013, 02:38:12 PM »
Perhaps you can answer the questions from the OP before you go

What odor does Eddie the Cadaver dog alert to?
What odor does Keela the Blood dog alert to?

What does a single alert by either mean?

Why are the deployed together?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2013, 02:42:19 PM »
Can one of the dogs detect a cadaver specifically?

No.  Eddie couldn't unlearn Dried Blood Detection after he had been trained to do this.
And personally, I think it is impossible since all body fluids give off a small of decomposition after they have left any one person, dead or alive.  This is why they need Forensics that aren't contaminated.

Offline HiDeHo

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2013, 02:52:18 PM »
debunker....  You have known me for a long time. When have you EVER known me to be concise never mind one word answers!  ?{)(**
R

debunker

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2013, 02:54:30 PM »
debunker....  You have known me for a long time. When have you EVER known me to be concise never mind one word answers!  ?{)(**

The questionsare simple, onlyrequiring short answers

What odor does Eddie the Cadaver dog alert to?
What odor does Keela the Blood dog alert to?

What does a single alert by either mean?

Why are the deployed together?

Offline sika

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2013, 03:01:31 PM »
But you are avoiding. Answer thequestions - itwill take onlyseconds. Oneword answers will do.
http://ordinisrubricrucis.wordpress.com/2013/03/19/canadian-national-has-influence-over-met-police-mccann-gun-probe/
I'm also waiting!
You have posted umpteen videos on the World Wide Web, heavily implying that the McCanns have been up to no good.
The least you can do is answer some straight forward questions.

How could Mr Smith have seen Gerry McCann that evening?
Do you believe that the McCanns friends were mistaken, when stating that they were with Gerry that evening?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2013, 03:08:53 PM »

If anyone is interested in The Casey Anthony Case, a Cadaver Dog Handler testified in Court, and agreed that A Cadaver Dog, in the absence of an actual Cadaver, will react to decomposing body fluids of Live People.  ie, Blood, Urine and Semen.

Do you have a cite for that? I had not seen it.

WHere havethe [ censored word] gone?

Sorry, I would have to trawl through all of the videos of The Casey Anthony Trial, which I watched in real time, so I know that it is true.  Sadly, I wouldn't know where to start.
But I will have a go at Google.

That would be invaluable.

Jose Baez questioning of Kristin Brewer in The Casey Anthony Case.  Scroll down.  I was not able to copy and paste the relevant chapter.  But it is quite plain.

http://caseyanthony-trial.blogspot.fr/2011/06/bones-k-9-caseys-computers.html

Offline sika

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2013, 03:18:24 PM »
Shehas seemingly run away.
No surprise there!
There is not one, single shred of evidence which implicates the McCanns in any wrongdoing. Further more, I've yet to hear any vaguely persuasive arguments to support these claims.

Offline sika

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2013, 09:54:23 PM »
Hello HiDeHo.

I can see you hidden in plain sight.

Welcome back.

Do debate if you dare.
Please do HiDeHo, your credibility is disappearing down the pan, rapidly.
What are you doing here, if not to debate?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2013, 10:03:41 PM »

But, but, they are always hollering for debate, and this is the perfect opportunity.

Offline John

« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2013, 02:55:20 AM »
What's the point?   We know that the dog evidence amounts to very little if anything as the handler has refused to commit himself to any determination unless backed up by DNA evidence.

Since the DNA results have failed miserably to connect tested samples with Madeleine I fail to see the point in anything the dogs reacted to.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Jean-Pierre

« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2013, 03:07:43 AM »
John - well put. Seconded.

Offline Carana

« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2013, 09:42:56 AM »
Eddie also reacted to post-coital fluids.

From Grime's Jersey report (referring to one of Eddie's alerts):

VT / 9 Trench and gun emplacement containing small personnel shelter. Forensic examination revealed recently deposited tissues that appeared to have been used to ‘clean up following sexual intercourse’. It would appear that the shelter had been used as a venue for courting couples. This alert is within the trained parameters of the dog’s repertoire and is a satisfactory explanation of the alert.

http://madeleinemythsexposed.pbworks.com/w/page/39078056/Rebuttal%20of%20%22Fact%22%2032