Author Topic: Evidence that has come to light since the trial.  (Read 5795 times)

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

Re: Evidence that has come to light since the trial.
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2020, 10:21:57 AM »
Of course Jeremy knew Nevill bought the land. A partnership was formed between RN, J and JN Bamber to buy it in November 84. That's between Ralph Nevill, June and Jeremy Nevill Bamber f.y.i.

My understanding is that Nevill bought it “secretly” so as to avoid gossip from locals who’d have known about the family’s business interests.  I thought Nevill kept it under wraps from everyone, and I’m sure I read somewhere that Jeremy claimed after he’d killed them all that he had no idea Nevill had purchased that land until Basil Cock told him.

I know about Nevill’s company in which he generously made Jeremy a partner, but the land he bought on Ann Eaton’s account was a private transaction, so I read.

As you know, I’m hopeless at trawling through thousands of docs: perhaps you could show the evidence that Jeremy knew about that land? Did he snoop, earwig at the door (one of his frequent habits), or are you saying Jeremy’s name was on the freehold of that land too? If it was, that would mean he had a half share or third share if June signed the deeds too — so how is it Jeremy has never been entitled his half/third share which was his —according to you?
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Admin

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2020, 11:03:34 AM »
My understanding is that Nevill bought it “secretly” so as to avoid gossip from locals who’d have known about the family’s business interests.  I thought Nevill kept it under wraps from everyone, and I’m sure I read somewhere that Jeremy claimed after he’d killed them all that he had no idea Nevill had purchased that land until Basil Cock told him.

I know about Nevill’s company in which he generously made Jeremy a partner, but the land he bought on Ann Eaton’s account was a private transaction, so I read.

As you know, I’m hopeless at trawling through thousands of docs: perhaps you could show the evidence that Jeremy knew about that land? Did he snoop, earwig at the door (one of his frequent habits), or are you saying Jeremy’s name was on the freehold of that land too? If it was, that would mean he had a half share or third share if June signed the deeds too — so how is it Jeremy has never been entitled his half/third share which was his —according to you?

Your last observation is a good one.  My understanding is that Jeremy Bamber did not inherit any real estate or cash from his late adoptive parents estate due to being found guilty of their murder. I also believe he held no real estate in his own name having squandered everything he ever earned or was given by his mother on an expensive lifestyle.

He lost all entitlement to any heritable property due to his conviction so is not the owner or part owner of any property.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2020, 11:21:15 AM »

If you're referring to the 48 acres at Liitle Totham/Little Renters Farm it seems JB was involved with the purchase.

I thought it was purchased for JB to farm?

I think there was also talk from JB that if SC was going to live in the cottage at GH a property was to be improved/developed at Liitle Renters for JB (CAL?).

JB also owned 8% of OCP.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2020, 05:41:19 PM »
Your last observation is a good one.  My understanding is that Jeremy Bamber did not inherit any real estate or cash from his late adoptive parents estate due to being found guilty of their murder. I also believe he held no real estate in his own name having squandered everything he ever earned or was given by his mother on an expensive lifestyle.

He lost all entitlement to any heritable property due to his conviction so is not the owner or part owner of any property.

Yes, he did lose all right to any inheritance when he was found guilty of murdering his family.

But had he truly owned a half or third share in that land Nevill bought to help the Eaton’s, he’d have been entitled to that. So Gunit is wrong, because if he part owned that land he’d have forced the Eaton’s to give him his share. He unsuccessfully tried to get them to pay him 17 years back rent for his tiny 8% share in the Osea Caravan Park, so he’d definitely had gone after the money from the land too had he had a share in it.

Regardless, I bet he knew Nevill had secretly bought it — he snooped at everything.
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2020, 07:04:29 PM »

He did have his inheritance taken away, but he retained his share interests. His shares in the caravan park were bought from him by the other shareholders. The Eatons managed N & J Bamber Ltd and it lost it's value, being dissolved in 1999. The Eaton's got the land at Little Renter's, but I don't know what happened to the partnersip relating to it.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2020, 09:38:50 AM »
He did have his inheritance taken away, but he retained his share interests. His shares in the caravan park were bought from him by the other shareholders. The Eatons managed N & J Bamber Ltd and it lost it's value, being dissolved in 1999. The Eaton's got the land at Little Renter's, but I don't know what happened to the partnersip relating to it.

According to Basil Cock the partnership was named and a draft agreement was prepared, but never finalised.
[w/s 11/11/85]
Result = happy posting.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2020, 08:35:43 PM »

He only had an 8% interest in shares — the bulk owned by June was all going to Sheila or/and her children in the event of June’s death.

Sheila would have been a major shareholder along with Pamela and her her children.

As for Jeremy’s little 8% share of profits, although by no means peanuts, I’m not sure what happened to those. Maybe he sold them to the Eaton’s to pay some of his unnecessary legal costs? Decent chap and all that...😌

Just because a company is dissolved doesn’t necessarily mean it’s lost its value: there’s various reasons why companies are dissolved, and doesn’t alter who the freehold shares belong to. But it depends if he was a shareholder of the freehold, and as the company would have been owned by the freeholders it seems strange he’s never mentioned his 8% interest in it. I believe that caravan park turns over around £2M a year (something like that)...but I need to verify that.

Whatever, it’s possible, I suppose,  he’s raking off 8% profits from the freehold even now, and isn’t telling his campaigners who send him money.... 

The caravan park still exists and has actually grown,, albeit under a different company name and with different directors, but unless he sold his 8% freehold share he may still be raking money in. Has anyone asked him what happened to his shares?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2020, 10:25:06 PM »

He only had an 8% interest in shares — the bulk owned by June was all going to Sheila or/and her children in the event of June’s death.

Sheila would have been a major shareholder along with Pamela and her her children.

As for Jeremy’s little 8% share of profits, although by no means peanuts, I’m not sure what happened to those. Maybe he sold them to the Eaton’s to pay some of his unnecessary legal costs? Decent chap and all that...😌

Just because a company is dissolved doesn’t necessarily mean it’s lost its value: there’s various reasons why companies are dissolved, and doesn’t alter who the freehold shares belong to. But it depends if he was a shareholder of the freehold, and as the company would have been owned by the freeholders it seems strange he’s never mentioned his 8% interest in it. I believe that caravan park turns over around £2M a year (something like that)...but I need to verify that.

Whatever, it’s possible, I suppose,  he’s raking off 8% profits from the freehold even now, and isn’t telling his campaigners who send him money.... 

The caravan park still exists and has actually grown,, albeit under a different company name and with different directors, but unless he sold his 8% freehold share he may still be raking money in. Has anyone asked him what happened to his shares?

Jeremy sold his 750 shares in the camp site in 2004.
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00557667/filing-history?page=3
Result = happy posting.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2020, 12:45:53 AM »
Jeremy sold his 750 shares in the camp site in 2004.
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00557667/filing-history?page=3

Thank you, Gunit

How much did he receive fir his 750 shares, do you know?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2020, 06:57:23 AM »

Thank you, Gunit

How much did he receive fir his 750 shares, do you know?

Around £18,000
Result = happy posting.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2020, 11:06:41 AM »
Around £18,000

So why was he sponging money off his deluded supporters?

And ideas?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2020, 12:11:53 PM »

So why was he sponging money off his deluded supporters?

And ideas?

Was he?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2020, 12:17:38 PM »
Was he?

I made an offer to fund some tests which he completely ignored although responded to other points in the correspondence so I know he received it.

I also offered to send money for small incidentals eg money for the phone, postage etc which was also ignored.  He did however thank me for sending stamps when I never sent any!? *%87
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2020, 01:28:19 PM »
I made an offer to fund some tests which he completely ignored although responded to other points in the correspondence so I know he received it.

I also offered to send money for small incidentals eg money for the phone, postage etc which was also ignored.  He did however thank me for sending stamps when I never sent any!? *%87

Yeah, odd that  isn't it? Were they tests that you suggested?