Author Topic: Visit to White House Farm on 10th August  (Read 4728 times)

Offline G-Unit

Visit to White House Farm on 10th August
« on: May 13, 2020, 10:39:04 PM »
On 10th August 1985 Ann Eaton, Basil Cock and Robert and David Boutflour met up at White House Farm.

According to Ann Eaton they all met there at 3pm. [w/s 13/9/85]

According to David Boutflour he went there at 11am to meet Ann, who was already there. He confirmed that Mr Cock arrived in the afternoon. [w/s undated]

According to Robert Boutflour he went to the house with Ann where they met David and Mr Cock. [w/s 16/12/85]
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

Re: Visit to White House Farm on 10th August
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2020, 09:13:28 AM »
The next point is why the four people went to White House Farm.

According to David Boutflour they went to tidy up and to 'glean any information we could which would assist us in explaining the tragedy which had occured there'. [w/s 17/12/85]

According to Peter Eaton Ann and David went to the house to get Nevill's guns 'as we didn't like the thought of them being there when the house was empty' [w/s 16/12/85]

According to Ann Eaton they went at the request of Basil Cock. [CAL quotes CAE notes 11/12/94]

According to Cock he went at Ann's request and she told him Jeremy had asked for items of value to be put into safekeeping. [w/s 16/9/85 CAL]

Result = happy posting.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2020, 10:01:26 AM »
The next point is why the four people went to White House Farm.

According to David Boutflour they went to tidy up and to 'glean any information we could which would assist us in explaining the tragedy which had occured there'. [w/s 17/12/85]

According to Peter Eaton Ann and David went to the house to get Nevill's guns 'as we didn't like the thought of them being there when the house was empty' [w/s 16/12/85]

According to Ann Eaton they went at the request of Basil Cock. [CAL quotes CAE notes 11/12/94]

According to Cock he went at Ann's request and she told him Jeremy had asked for items of value to be put into safekeeping. [w/s 16/9/85 CAL]

Why cannot all be true? How likely do you believe it to be that they all got together to 'get their story straight' in case it was questioned 35 years later? It's perfectly possible that each gave the reason uppermost to them.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2020, 10:17:52 AM »

Why cannot all be true? How likely do you believe it to be that they all got together to 'get their story straight' in case it was questioned 35 years later? It's perfectly possible that each gave the reason uppermost to them.

It's quite clear that they had an agenda which wasn't the one Ann Eaton gave to Basil Cock.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2020, 10:35:40 AM »
Other points to note:

- The relatives, including Anthony Pargeter, put much emphasis on the silencer from day 1.

- When DCI Jones and DS Jones met the Eatons at WHF on 9th Aug to hand over the keys and go thru' the newly fitted alarm there's no mention the code was changed  8(0(*

- Despite the fact the relatives removed all valuables and firearms from WHF on 10th Aug why did Peter Eaton and Chris Nevill spend the night outside in CN's campervan ostensibly to safeguard WHF and its contents? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline APRIL

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2020, 10:48:54 AM »
It's quite clear that they had an agenda which wasn't the one Ann Eaton gave to Basil Cock.

Those agendas are likely to have been linked to the individual characters.

I've never seen David as a colourful character, even less a leader, and perhaps the least likely to have had one. I think he called it as he saw it. Information gleaning.

Peter Eaton was a gun dealer. His first interest would undoubtedly have been guns. Like most enthusiasts, he assumed others -in this case, Ann and David- were on the same mission.

Ann, very much her father's daughter, naturally authoritative, and a born leader, may well have sought to cover -what she believed to be a mutual agenda- by handing responsibility for the meeting to BC, who was actually there at her request. Her 'cover' story may well have been true, but it doesn't mean it was part of her agenda.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2020, 11:13:42 AM »
Other points to note

Snip/

- Despite the fact the relatives removed all valuables and firearms from WHF on 10th Aug why did Peter Eaton and Chris Nevill spend the night outside in CN's campervan ostensibly to safeguard WHF and its contents?

It may have been their intention to remove more, but a lot of stuff was left there; perhaps Basil Cock stopped them?
In the event they managed to remove all the guns and related accessories and some jewellery.

They weren't authorised by Jeremy to remove anything, as is clear from his reaction on 30th August. It seems the family had returned some of the items they had taken but Pamela blatantly refused to return June's jewellery. [CAL Kindle p260]
Result = happy posting.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2020, 11:22:35 AM »
It may have been their intention to remove more, but a lot of stuff was left there; perhaps Basil Cock stopped them?
In the event they managed to remove all the guns and related accessories and some jewellery.

They weren't authorised by Jeremy to remove anything, as is clear from his reaction on 30th August. It seems the family had returned some of the items they had taken but Pamela blatantly refused to return June's jewellery. [CAL Kindle p260]

But why wouldn't PE and CN stay outside WHF on 9th Aug when the firearms, ammo and valuables were all in situ?  Or did they stay on 9th and AE for whatever reason(s) said 10th in her COLP statement? Why according to AE was it the 10th?  Why not the 9th or 11th?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline APRIL

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2020, 11:28:42 AM »

But, possibly, having put the idea to BC, that it wasn't safe to leave these items in any empty house, he agreed to their removal? Also possible is that Jeremy, having given permission for/agreed, for reasons best known to himself, feigned surprise. My own mother, having had all her jewellery stolen, might still have been in receipt of it, had she, as advised, given it to me for safe keeping. On this, I'm with Pamela, all the way. Family jewellery is only valuable to family. Other than that, it's just money.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2020, 11:47:31 AM »
But why wouldn't PE and CN stay outside WHF on 9th Aug when the firearms, ammo and valuables were all in situ?  Or did they stay on 9th and AE for whatever reason(s) said 10th in her COLP statement? Why according to AE was it the 10th?  Why not the 9th or 11th?

Jeremy asked Ann to arrange security on the 10th/11th - how do you know one or both of them didn't  stay there on 11th?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2020, 11:52:55 AM »

In Ann's note cards there are references to 'police guarding on 9th' and 'arrange Securicor for Saturday'. I suppose if Securicor weren't available at short notice that could be why.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2020, 12:02:47 PM »
In Ann's note cards there are references to 'police guarding on 9th' and 'arrange Securicor for Saturday'. I suppose if Securicor weren't available at short notice that could be why.

I have just said above that Jeremy asked Ann to arrange security for the 10th/11th.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2020, 12:39:29 PM »
I have just said above that Jeremy asked Ann to arrange security for the 10th/11th.

Sorry, I was ploughing through those note cards at the time. Did Jeremy say he asked Ann to arrange security? Sorry for asking for confirmation but Ann said he asked her to remove valuables, but I don't think he did, did he?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2020, 01:33:40 PM »
Sorry, I was ploughing through those note cards at the time. Did Jeremy say he asked Ann to arrange security? Sorry for asking for confirmation but Ann said he asked her to remove valuables, but I don't think he did, did he?

I  doubt you will ever be able to find a cross reference for every comment that was made. Jeremy hasn't questioned the comment. I agree that he wouldn't have asked the Eatons to remove articles from the house but at least Mr  Cock  was present.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2020, 02:24:04 PM »
I  doubt you will ever be able to find a cross reference for every comment that was made. Jeremy hasn't questioned the comment. I agree that he wouldn't have asked the Eatons to remove articles from the house but at least Mr  Cock  was present.

I haven't seen a statement by Mr Cock about that day.
Result = happy posting.