Author Topic: Visit to White House Farm on 10th August  (Read 4725 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: Visit to White House Farm on 10th August
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2020, 02:40:53 PM »
I haven't seen a statement by Mr Cock about that day.

What you have to remember is that not all of the statements are online, we only have what people have chosen to upload.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2020, 02:58:28 PM »
What you have to remember is that not all of the statements are online, we only have what people have chosen to upload.

8((()*/
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2020, 11:10:13 AM »
To continue, what was found on 10th August, by whom and what actions were taken?

David Boutflour says he found the sound moderator in the cupboard under the stairs and noticed blood, red paint and a scratch on it. He took it to his sister's house and notified the police of his find. [w/s  12/9/85]

In his statement dated 17/12/85 he says his sister notified the police.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2020, 01:39:25 PM »
To continue, what was found on 10th August, by whom and what actions were taken?

David Boutflour says he found the sound moderator in the cupboard under the stairs and noticed blood, red paint and a scratch on it. He took it to his sister's house and notified the police of his find. [w/s  12/9/85]

In his statement dated 17/12/85 he says his sister notified the police.

Do you think that information is incriminating?   If so, what rating do you give the changes Bamber made in his statements on a scale of one to ten?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Caroline

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2020, 02:31:58 PM »
Do you think that information is incriminating?   If so, what rating do you give the changes Bamber made in his statements on a scale of one to ten?

I don't think you will get an answer.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2020, 03:14:29 PM »

I have seen various posters saying he changed his statements but I haven't examined them as yet. I would imagine his memory is no better or worse than those of his relatives. The difference appears to be that his mistakes are seen as significant but theirs aren't.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2020, 03:34:03 PM »
I have seen various posters saying he changed his statements but I haven't examined them as yet. I would imagine his memory is no better or worse than those of his relatives. The difference appears to be that his mistakes are seen as significant but theirs aren't.

No, the difference is that the Boutflours didn’t lie and trip up in their statements.

Jeremy tripped up in BOTH his statements made under caution...so he needn’t worry about his memory; it’s all there in black and white 😌
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2020, 03:38:21 PM »

Just to add, Gunit

People NEVER forget the tiniest of details when a major event happens. Jeremy Bamber could NEVER forget every single thing he did not just that night of the murders, but the day before and after too.

He CHOOSES to lie to his sucked-in supporters, and they’re all gullible — or have issues of their own.
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2020, 03:42:03 PM »

You might have expected when DS Jones collected the silencer from the relatives he would have taken statements then and there: who found it and subsequently handled it, the state it was found in etc but no instead he sat around drinking whisky with Peter Eaton.

I will find the statement re the whisky later.  Have to go for the daily run now and then my floor/weight exercises  8(>((
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2020, 04:13:35 PM »
You might have expected when DS Jones collected the silencer from the relatives he would have taken statements then and there: who found it and subsequently handled it, the state it was found in etc but no instead he sat around drinking whisky with Peter Eaton.

Suspect DS Jones suffered some sort of trauma after having had to view the SOC left by Bamber

Can you blame him for having a whiskey

There was nothing normal about Bamber’s behaviour though Holly

Two days after the funerals he’d made a pass at Anji Greaves and had begun talking about marriage with her
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Brietta

« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2020, 04:45:26 PM »

I would have thought it quite important to have read the Bamber witness statements prior to reading those of his relatives who are only bit players in the drama while he is the principal.  It surprises me that you haven't done that.

I did read as much of what Bamber had to say of any substance, only not bothering with the blog run on his behalf as short acquaintance with it revealed a bit of mind numbing misinformation being shamelessly disseminated from there;  and I have certainly built a picture of him from what others have said about him.   

I'm not easy with calling witness statements from obviously innocent individuals into question particularly considering the trivia of the substance particularly when considering what Bamber had to say..   

I think initially it was a Bamber tactic to attempt to deflect his blame and money grubbing aspirations to the legitimate heirs of Nevill, June, Sheila, and the six year old Daniel and Nicholas's estates after he was found to have ruled himself out of the succession by killing them all.

I don't think it is for us internet detectives to do the work of mass murderer Bamber by interfering in the lives of innocents whose lives have been disrupted enough as a direct result of his despicable rampage.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 04:47:47 PM by Brietta »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2020, 04:58:57 PM »

I will find the statement re the whisky later.  Have to go for the daily run now and then my floor/weight exercises  8(>((

I do hope DS Jones had a driver with him.
Isn't it wonderful that despite everything, the exhibit retained its integrity because the family's life's blood was too deep within its innards to be disturbed.
Signifying what an absolute bloodbath there must have been.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2020, 05:07:41 PM »
I’ll wager you’ll never start a threat to study Jeremy’s statement discrepancies in any depth.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Caroline

« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2020, 10:13:22 PM »

(More excuses), why would he have discrepancies over such an important incident in his life? Look no further than the time he's supposed to have called the police. Perhaps you should examine them as part of your fence sitting stance?

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2020, 11:01:41 PM »
Suspect DS Jones suffered some sort of trauma after having had to view the SOC left by Bamber

Can you blame him for having a whiskey

There was nothing normal about Bamber’s behaviour though Holly

Two days after the funerals he’d made a pass at Anji Greaves and had begun talking about marriage with her

DS Jones quite possibly had a small glass of whisky as they all discussed the horrifying murders — many police officers back then had a quick small drink during a home visit — but he wasn’t a drunk, he wasn’t over the limit, and he didn’t have a drink problem where he had to “go on the wagon” 8**8:/: