Author Topic: We appear to have come full circle to Morocco again!  (Read 12901 times)

Offline Lace

We appear to have come full circle to Morocco again!
« on: June 24, 2020, 10:44:53 AM »
Anyone remember this -

Then, police again focused on Morocco in June, after GCHQ in Cheltenham picked up phone intercept messages in Arabic referring to "the little blonde girl", a German man, and a ferry from Tarifa in Spain.

Offline Mr Gray

Re: We appear to have come full circle to Morocco again!
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2020, 11:02:12 AM »
Anyone remember this -

Then, police again focused on Morocco in June, after GCHQ in Cheltenham picked up phone intercept messages in Arabic referring to "the little blonde girl", a German man, and a ferry from Tarifa in Spain.

Very interesting... I Wonder if they have the phone number

Offline misty

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2020, 01:31:42 PM »
I don't know if this has any connection to CB's activities but...

https://www.portugalresident.com/leader-of-trafficking-group-with-over-1000-victims-lived-in-portugal/
Leader of trafficking group with over 1000 victims “lived in Portugal”
By Natasha Donn -12th June 2020

Spanish police have dismantled an international people-trafficking gang that will have moved around 1000 victims through Europe, the majority women and children. Twelve people have been arrested, including the network’s leader – described as a citizen of central Africa who lived ‘between Portugal and Germany’.

According to a statement put out today by the Spanish Guardia Civil (equivalent to Portugal’s GNR), most of the people arrested are of Moroccan and Sub-Saharan origin.

During the operation, searches were conducted throughout Spain, as well as three in Portugal and two in Germany. One person was also arrested in Holland.

The investigation began over two years ago after Spanish police ‘detected’ that a large number of immigrants were being transferred to France under duress. The victims were, in the main, African migrants “among whom it was common to find minors and pregnant women recruited from their home countries to work in an irregular, precarious way in Spain”.

These victims were later transported to France, Belgium and Germany for payments of between €500 and €750, say reports.

Also apprehended in the police swoop was a 500 kilo stash of marijuana and €500,000 in cash.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2020, 01:49:59 PM »
I don't know if this has any connection to CB's activities but...

https://www.portugalresident.com/leader-of-trafficking-group-with-over-1000-victims-lived-in-portugal/
Leader of trafficking group with over 1000 victims “lived in Portugal”
By Natasha Donn -12th June 2020

Spanish police have dismantled an international people-trafficking gang that will have moved around 1000 victims through Europe, the majority women and children. Twelve people have been arrested, including the network’s leader – described as a citizen of central Africa who lived ‘between Portugal and Germany’.

According to a statement put out today by the Spanish Guardia Civil (equivalent to Portugal’s GNR), most of the people arrested are of Moroccan and Sub-Saharan origin.

During the operation, searches were conducted throughout Spain, as well as three in Portugal and two in Germany. One person was also arrested in Holland.

The investigation began over two years ago after Spanish police ‘detected’ that a large number of immigrants were being transferred to France under duress. The victims were, in the main, African migrants “among whom it was common to find minors and pregnant women recruited from their home countries to work in an irregular, precarious way in Spain”.

These victims were later transported to France, Belgium and Germany for payments of between €500 and €750, say reports.

Also apprehended in the police swoop was a 500 kilo stash of marijuana and €500,000 in cash.

The victims were, in the main, African migrants “among whom it was common to find minors and pregnant women recruited from their home countries to work in an irregular, precarious way in Spain”.

It's possible Maddie was trafficked along with these Africans, what with her having pasty white skin & being British she definitely wouldn't have stood out like a sore thumb.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2020, 02:25:58 PM »
The victims were, in the main, African migrants “among whom it was common to find minors and pregnant women recruited from their home countries to work in an irregular, precarious way in Spain”.

It's possible Maddie was trafficked along with these Africans, what with her having pasty white skin & being British she definitely wouldn't have stood out like a sore thumb.

I don't think the point is the ethnicity of the trafficked victims or the direction in which they were taken.  I think it is the fact there is a trafficking network firmly in place closely allied to the drug trade.
Looks like Sadie is due an apology for at least two or more of the points her research into Madeleine's disappearance brought to her attention.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2020, 03:14:30 PM »
I don't think the point is the ethnicity of the trafficked victims or the direction in which they were taken.  I think it is the fact there is a trafficking network firmly in place closely allied to the drug trade.
Looks like Sadie is due an apology for at least two or more of the points her research into Madeleine's disappearance brought to her attention.

Since the history of mass tourism from UK to Europe afaik MM is the British 'disappeared' child.  No one before, during or since.

Families regularly jet off to locations that present a far greater risk of child abduction than Portugal/PDL eg South America/Mexico and yet afaik there are no known cases of British children disappearing in these places?

I don't know of another case anywhere in the world where a child has 'disappeared' on a family holiday?

What features of this case make it unprecedented?  Context is very important imo.

If MM disappeared at the hands of organised criminals why only her? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline jassi

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2020, 03:20:39 PM »
Since the history of mass tourism from UK to Europe afaik MM is the British 'disappeared' child.  No one before, during or since.

Families regularly jet off to locations that present a far greater risk of child abduction than Portugal/PDL eg South America/Mexico and yet afaik there are no known cases of British children disappearing in these places?

I don't know of another case anywhere in the world where a child has 'disappeared' on a family holiday?

What features of this case make it unprecedented?  Context is very important imo.

Perhaps because other children were better looked after.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2020, 03:23:45 PM »

other children have been abducted. It may well be just group of circumstances coming together...may have been a burglary turned abduction...we know now that a person fitting that bill was in the area that night. or it may have been planned....again the right person in the right place. What you cannot reasonably do is say its impossible.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 03:32:00 PM by Davel »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2020, 03:35:00 PM »
other children have been abducted. It may well be just group of circumstances coming together...may have been a burglary turned abduction...we know now that a person fitting that bill was in the area that night. or it may have been planned....again the right person in the right place. What you cannot reasonably do is say its impossible.

Who are the other children you refer to who disappeared whilst on family hols?  Feel free to go global it doesn't have to be just UK. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2020, 03:47:29 PM »
Who are the other children you refer to who disappeared whilst on family hols?  Feel free to go global it doesn't have to be just UK.

i never mnetione dfamily hols...I dont see why its relevant. children are abducted...its rare but it happens and its exactly what i think is the most likely in this instance.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2020, 04:24:45 PM »
i never mnetione dfamily hols...I dont see why its relevant. children are abducted...its rare but it happens and its exactly what i think is the most likely in this instance.

My posts were in regard to family hols. 

I don't think you can compare children abducted on family hols with children abducted from their permanent abode.

Do you know of any children anywhere in the world abducted on a family hol? 

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2020, 04:26:10 PM »

I don't think you can compare children abducted on family hols with children abducted from their permanent abode.

Why is that significant...i dont see it is

Offline kizzy

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2020, 05:14:28 PM »

Even though it sounds as it is unique. not rare

Offline kizzy

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2020, 05:17:55 PM »
Why is that significant...i dont see it is

Well, I don't know why you don't see it - imo it would mean Maddie would b the first one abducted.

But there again we don't know she was abducted or any evidence she was abducted,

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2020, 05:34:30 PM »

Do you think it’s harder or easier to abduct a child from a holiday apartment than from their home?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly