Author Topic: Reason(s) For CB's Prison Move?  (Read 12470 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Reason(s) For CB's Prison Move?
« on: December 05, 2020, 01:05:53 PM »
I assumed that HCW is state prosecutor for the location where CB is currently imprisoned ie Kiel but now see he's  state prosecutor for the Braunshweig region which is close to the two proposed prisons we are told CB is moving to in the New Year: Celle or Wolfenbuttel. 

Why didn't the state prosecutor covering Kiel act as spokesperson over the MM appeal?

How did CB end up in Kiel?

What's the reason for CB's move?  Not sure I buy into it being closer to anything given Germany's transport system including authobahns without speed limits and German cars:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6VuyXWcXzo
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Reason(s) For CB's Prison Move?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2020, 01:11:07 PM »
I assumed that HCW is state prosecutor for the location where CB is currently imprisoned ie Kiel but now see he's  state prosecutor for the Braunshweig region which is close to the two proposed prisons we are told CB is moving to in the New Year: Celle or Wolfenbuttel. 

Why didn't the state prosecutor covering Kiel act as spokesperson over the MM appeal?

How did CB end up in Kiel?

What's the reason for CB's move?  Not sure I buy into it being closer to anything given Germany's transport system including authobahns without speed limits and German cars:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6VuyXWcXzo

The reason for the move is fully understood.. The rape conviction was in Brunswick so he will serve his sentence there

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2020, 01:25:44 PM »
The reason for the move is fully understood.. The rape conviction was in Brunswick so he will serve his sentence there

No I think its based on CB's last known address in Germany which is Braunschweig.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2020, 01:28:41 PM »
No I think its based on CB's last known address in Germany which is Braunschweig.

Much better Isolation Security perhaps.  They don't want him bumped off by other prisoners.

Let's face it, everyone now knows that he is disgusting.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2020, 01:32:07 PM »
Much better Isolation Security perhaps.  They don't want him bumped off by other prisoners.

Let's face it, everyone now knows that he is disgusting.

No I think its based on his last known address in Germany which is Braunschweig:

https://www.fr24news.com/a/2020/06/in-the-last-known-address-of-madeleine-mccann-the-suspect-christian-brueckner.html

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2020, 01:33:16 PM »
Not sure how he ended up in Kiel for the drugs offences?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2020, 01:49:42 PM »

Offline Anthro

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2020, 01:50:48 PM »
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/maddie-mccann-suspect-to-moved-2309198

“When he is transferred from Kiel, Brueckner will be moved to either Wolfenbuttel or Celle prison”.
“He is being moved to a prison in Lower Saxony because it is the state where he was sentenced for rape”.
“The paedophile was previously held at Wolfenbuttel, about 35 miles south-east of Hanover, while on remand before the rape trial”.

The reason he is currently in Kiel relates to drug trafficking/offences on the island of Sylt, as far as I know.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2020, 01:51:10 PM »
No I think its based on his last known address in Germany which is Braunschweig:

https://www.fr24news.com/a/2020/06/in-the-last-known-address-of-madeleine-mccann-the-suspect-christian-brueckner.html

It is based on the court where he was tried as the costs come from that District. This suggests it was HCW who handled the rape conviction.. Well done.

He was almost certainly imprisoned in Keil as that was where the drug  trial took place
« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 01:55:11 PM by Davel »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2020, 01:56:26 PM »
Not sure how he ended up in Kiel for the drugs offences?

It appears to me that Kiel prison is some sort of correction unit perhaps the equivalent of our open prisons/cat D's with the emphasis on rehabilitation as opposed to punishment which perhaps fits CB's drug related offences.  The conviction for rape is obviously different so it seems for this he reverts to a maximum security prison with the emphasis on punishment and the location is determined by his last known address in Germany ie Braunschweig. 

https://www.corrections.direct/germany/kiel/corrections/prison-service-of-schleswig-holstein-germany

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2020, 01:58:07 PM »
It appears to me that Kiel prison is some sort of correction unit perhaps the equivalent of our open prisons/cat D's with the emphasis on rehabilitation as opposed to punishment which perhaps fits CB's drug related offences.  The conviction for rape is obviously different so it seems for this he reverts to a maximum security prison with the emphasis on punishment and the location is determined by his last known address in Germany ie Braunschweig. 

https://www.corrections.direct/germany/kiel/corrections/prison-service-of-schleswig-holstein-germany
You are wrong

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2020, 02:46:04 PM »
You are wrong

Regarding what?

The main point afaic is that CB is being moved from Kiel to a prison within Braunschweig as this area pertains to his last known address in Germany and it is on this basis he was tried and convicted there nothing to do with being closer to HCW for questioning. 

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2020, 03:26:45 PM »
Regarding what?

The main point afaic is that CB is being moved from Kiel to a prison within Braunschweig as this area pertains to his last known address in Germany and it is on this basis he was tried and convicted there nothing to do with being closer to HCW for questioning.
he's being moved due to the fact the rape trial took place in Brunswick... Nothing to do with his last known address and no one has suggested the move is to be closer to HCW
« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 03:29:27 PM by Davel »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2020, 05:34:07 PM »
Regarding what?

Why would he be moved to be near his last known home address?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2020, 06:49:16 PM »

Does it matter where he is locked up until he has served his sentence as long as he is where he can do no further harm to women and children?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....