Author Topic: Reason(s) For CB's Prison Move?  (Read 12469 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Reason(s) For CB's Prison Move?
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2020, 07:23:30 PM »
he's being moved due to the fact the rape trial took place in Brunswick... Nothing to do with his last known address and no one has suggested the move is to be closer to HCW

Yes the rape trial took place in Brunswick which is the location of his last known address hence the trial took place there. 

DM/The Sun have stated the move was to be closer to those who wish to question CB over MM's disappearance. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8999197/Madeleine-McCann-suspect-moved-maximum-security-former-Gestapo-guillotine-jail.html

The distance between Kiel and Brunswick is under 300 km not 600 km as stated in DM.  In any event if a suspect needs interviewing he needs interviewing and time/distance is irrelevant.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2020, 07:29:17 PM »
Yes the rape trial took place in Brunswick which is the location of his last known address hence the trial took place there. 

DM/The Sun have stated the move was to be closer to those who wish to question CB over MM's disappearance. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8999197/Madeleine-McCann-suspect-moved-maximum-security-former-Gestapo-guillotine-jail.html

The distance between Kiel and Brunswick is under 300 km not 600 km as stated in DM.  In any event if a suspect needs interviewing he needs interviewing and time/distance is irrelevant.

I don't see anywhere in the mail article saying he was moved to make it easier to question him.
The mail quotes the round trip milage.... Not the one way distance as you seem to think.

He was moved for a single reason... His conviction was in Brunswick.. That's it

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2020, 07:38:08 PM »
I don't see anywhere in the mail article saying he was moved to make it easier to question him.
The mail quotes the round trip milage.... Not the one way distance as you seem to think.

He was moved for a single reason... His conviction was in Brunswick.. That's it

A judicial source told The Sun: 'Brueckner hasn't been questioned yet in connection with the Madeleine inquiry as the evidence is still being gathered and checked but the idea is to wait until he is closer to where the team are based.  'A 640km round trip (400 miles) every week would waste a lot of time and resources and now we know he will be in prison until 2026 we know where he is and we can get to him easier.

Why do you think the trial took place in Brunswick?

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2020, 07:40:49 PM »
A judicial source told The Sun: 'Brueckner hasn't been questioned yet in connection with the Madeleine inquiry as the evidence is still being gathered and checked but the idea is to wait until he is closer to where the team are based.  'A 640km round trip (400 miles) every week would waste a lot of time and resources and now we know he will be in prison until 2026 we know where he is and we can get to him easier.

Why do you think the trial took place in Brunswick?

That quote doesn't say he was moved to make questioning easier. He was moved because that's where his trial took place... No other reason

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2020, 07:51:48 PM »
That quote doesn't say he was moved to make questioning easier. He was moved because that's where his trial took place... No other reason

Ok we obviously have a different interpretation of the article. 

Why do you think the trial took place in Brunswick as opposed to some other place in Germany?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2020, 07:55:44 PM »
Ok we obviously have a different interpretation of the article. 

Why do you think the trial took place in Brunswick as opposed to some other place in Germany?

It's not interpretation it's what it clearly says

Offline Anthro

« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2020, 08:01:35 PM »

A return-trip would be 600 km.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2020, 08:10:18 PM »
A return-trip would be 600 km.

Yes but hardly a valid reason for not interviewing CB over MM's disappearance especially given Germany's transport infrastructure and the authobahns. 

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2020, 08:12:49 PM »
Yes but hardly a valid reason for not interviewing CB over MM's disappearance especially given Germany's transport infrastructure and the authobahns.

Of course it’s not but any port in a storm.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2020, 08:12:53 PM »

It doesn't say this is why he hasn't been interviewed

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2020, 08:35:09 PM »
It's not interpretation it's what it clearly says

Why do you think the trial was held in Brunswick?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2020, 08:37:41 PM »
Why do you think the trial was held in Brunswick?

I'm not really interested... Why was the drugs trial not held in Brunswick
« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 08:43:14 PM by Davel »

Offline Anthro

« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2020, 09:50:37 PM »
Mr Wolters/the BKA have made it clear why they are not interviewing Brückner as regards Madeleine’s disappearance as yet. In my opinion they are strategically applying pressure since his rant with yogurt, blocked toilet, broken ribs etc. when taken to court two weeks ago, by moving him to a new maximum security facility. It’s got nothing to do with Germany’s autobahns and infrastructure. They have explained their decision succinctly i.e. time and resources.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2020, 12:42:57 AM »
Mr Wolters/the BKA have made it clear why they are not interviewing Brückner as regards Madeleine’s disappearance as yet. In my opinion they are strategically applying pressure since his rant with yogurt, blocked toilet, broken ribs etc. when taken to court two weeks ago, by moving him to a new maximum security facility. It’s got nothing to do with Germany’s autobahns and infrastructure. They have explained their decision succinctly i.e. time and resources.

I think it is entirely for the German authorities to decide the management of a German prisoner within the German penal system and it is up to the German police to decide when or if they decide to carry out further investigation of suspected criminal activities.
Of course with all due respect to the sensibility of his feelings and the sanctity of his human rights.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2020, 12:45:46 AM »
I think it is entirely for the German authorities to decide the management of a German prisoner within the German penal system and it is up to the German police to decide when or if they decide to carry out further investigation of suspected criminal activities.
Of course with all due respect to the sensibility of his feelings and the sanctity of his human rights.

At last something we agree on.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?