Author Topic: Reason(s) For CB's Prison Move?  (Read 12467 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Reason(s) For CB's Prison Move?
« Reply #165 on: December 07, 2020, 09:52:32 PM »
Fair enough.  I'll make a diary note to ask you the same question in June by which time if nothing has transpired you might feel differently.

excellent reply....please remember to post the question in june whatever the developments...not only if it suits you but also if it proves you wrong

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #166 on: December 07, 2020, 09:54:07 PM »
I was referring to your general demeanour. Your ascription of me trying to prove that Madeleine was murdered at the hands of a viscous paedophile, is rather hostile. This has never been my stance. Sadly, it seems the current course taken into Madeleine’s disappearance is widely accepted as the most important line of investigation thusfar.

I don’t quite understand why you thought that your personally hostile question with regard to my close relationships wouldn’t engender an equally hostile reply.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #167 on: December 07, 2020, 10:03:47 PM »
Could someone please explain why anyone trying to prove an innocent child was killed by a “viscous” paedophile should be worthy of such contempt?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline sadie

« Reply #168 on: December 08, 2020, 02:18:23 AM »
It doesn't say he was moved to make questioning easier

Just a thought re Bruckner..

Could it be a move to separate him from what appears to be a supremely good lawyer?   To make him more vulnerable ?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #169 on: December 08, 2020, 06:09:08 AM »
Just a thought re Bruckner..

Could it be a move to separate him from what appears to be a supremely good lawyer?   To make him more vulnerable ?

In Germany convicted criminals serve their sentences in the state where they were convicted. He was convicted of drug dealing in Schleswig-Holstein, which is why he is in Kiel. He will be moved to a prison in Lower Saxony to serve his sentence for rape because that's where he was prosecuted and convicted for that offence.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #170 on: December 08, 2020, 10:06:52 AM »
In Germany convicted criminals serve their sentences in the state where they were convicted. He was convicted of drug dealing in Schleswig-Holstein, which is why he is in Kiel. He will be moved to a prison in Lower Saxony to serve his sentence for rape because that's where he was prosecuted and convicted for that offence.

Thanks for clarifying.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #171 on: December 08, 2020, 10:14:54 AM »
Thanks for clarifying.

I told you at the start of the thread a prisoner is jailed in the region of the court he was found guilty in.. But you refused to listen

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #172 on: December 08, 2020, 10:19:58 AM »
I told you at the start of the thread a prisoner is jailed in the region of the court he was found guilty in.. But you refused to listen

Yes and he was prosecuted and convicted there because it connects with his last known address.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #173 on: December 08, 2020, 10:54:15 AM »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0