Author Topic: Reason(s) For CB's Prison Move?  (Read 12466 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Reason(s) For CB's Prison Move?
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2020, 11:07:00 AM »
I'm not really interested... Why was the drugs trial not held in Brunswick

Where was the drugs trial held?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2020, 11:20:21 AM »
Where was the drugs trial held?

According to information supplied prisoners are jailed in the area where the trial is held.. It's to do with finances. You really are flogging a dead horse

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2020, 11:30:43 AM »
Mr Wolters/the BKA have made it clear why they are not interviewing Brückner as regards Madeleine’s disappearance as yet. In my opinion they are strategically applying pressure since his rant with yogurt, blocked toilet, broken ribs etc. when taken to court two weeks ago, by moving him to a new maximum security facility. It’s got nothing to do with Germany’s autobahns and infrastructure. They have explained their decision succinctly i.e. time and resources.

Have you got cites for the above?  Thanks.

The reason I mentioned Germany's transport infrastructure/authobahns is that the Brit tabloids have given the distance between the prosecutor's office and Kiel prison as a reason for waiting to interview CB.  Doesn't sound a plausible reason to my mind.  Germany isn't an underdeveloped country whereby to get about one is reduced to camel back or a tuk tuk over rough terrain!
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2020, 11:32:41 AM »
Have you got cites for the above?  Thanks.

The reason I mentioned Germany's transport infrastructure/authobahns is that the Brit tabloids have given the distance between the prosecutor's office and Kiel prison as a reason for waiting to interview CB.  Doesn't sound a plausible reason to my mind.  Germany isn't an underdeveloped country whereby to get about one is reduced to camel back or a tuk tuk over rough terrain!
You’re a great asset to this forum telling us stuff about foreign countries we would never have known otherwise.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2020, 11:33:04 AM »
According to information supplied prisoners are jailed in the area where the trial is held.. It's to do with finances. You really are flogging a dead horse

Are you able to provide a cite for the info supplied?

So you believe the fact CB's last address and place of work was in the same place as the rape trial was held was a coincidence?

« Last Edit: December 06, 2020, 11:42:53 AM by Holly Goodhead »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2020, 11:38:09 AM »
I think it is entirely for the German authorities to decide the management of a German prisoner within the German penal system and it is up to the German police to decide when or if they decide to carry out further investigation of suspected criminal activities.
Of course with all due respect to the sensibility of his feelings and the sanctity of his human rights.

Not really in this case since the crime took place in Portugal and requires Portuguese authorisation before BKA can carry out any investigations on the ground there. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13391400/madeleine-mccann-cops-portugal-germany-christian-b/

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2020, 11:45:55 AM »
You’re a great asset to this forum telling us stuff about foreign countries we would never have known otherwise.

Do you believe CB hasn't been interviewed over MM's disappearance as the authorities are waiting for him to be geographically closer to save on time/costs connected to travel? 

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2020, 11:48:53 AM »
Do you believe CB hasn't been interviewed over MM's disappearance as the authorities are waiting for him to be geographically closer to save on time/costs connected to travel?
I don't know how they work or what rules and regulations (budgetary or otherwise) govern their practices.  Do you?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2020, 11:50:24 AM »

when CB is interviewed he ha sto be told all the evidence against him..the system is similar to portugal. Thats the reason HCW gave for the delay in interviewing him

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2020, 12:09:20 PM »
I don't know how they work or what rules and regulations (budgetary or otherwise) govern their practices.  Do you?

Haven't the faintest but it doesn't make sense to me that a delay in questioning over a very serious crime has arisen out of concern for hours spent and a tank of fuel/train ticket. 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2020, 12:11:02 PM »
when CB is interviewed he ha sto be told all the evidence against him..the system is similar to portugal. Thats the reason HCW gave for the delay in interviewing him

Ok thanks, that sounds like a more plausible reason.  I assume his lawyer will be present during questioning?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2020, 12:15:31 PM »
Ok thanks, that sounds like a more plausible reason.  I assume his lawyer will be present during questioning?

Well Brueckner's not saying anything till hell freezes over, so somebody will have to be there to say No Comment.

Offline jassi

« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2020, 12:19:11 PM »
Who knows what he'll say when actually questioned.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2020, 12:22:26 PM »
Are you able to provide a cite for the info supplied?

So you believe the fact CB's last address and place of work was in the same place as the rape trial was held was a coincidence?

its in the mail article taht everyone else apart from you seems to have read...

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2020, 12:25:26 PM »
its in the mail article taht everyone else apart from you seems to have read...

I dont believe much that I read in the tabloids. 

I believe he's being transferred to a prison in the Brunswick area as this is where the trial took place which in turn is based on CB's last address and place of work.