Author Topic: How Can We Be Sure Tasmin Silence’s Sighting Was Important?  (Read 10389 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: How Can We Be Sure Tasmin Silence’s Sighting Was Important?
« Reply #165 on: February 03, 2021, 02:25:42 PM »
In what way has this haunting & trauma manifested?

Has she been unable to work perhaps or have relationships, start a family, look at men or buildings or men looking at buildings?
You would have to ask her father - his email address is on this thread somewhere.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #166 on: February 03, 2021, 02:27:13 PM »
And that’s your choice but anyone who supplies information to a newspaper while there is an ongoing investigation either lacks sense or a moral compass.
Like Amaral you mean (who revealed far more potentially harmful info to the press than anything Tasmin's dad said)? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #167 on: February 03, 2021, 02:33:35 PM »
Like Amaral you mean (who revealed far more potentially harmful info to the press than anything Tasmin's dad said)?

Yes just like that.

I thought you didn’t like whataboutery?
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 02:37:12 PM by faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #168 on: February 03, 2021, 02:39:50 PM »
Yes just like that.

I thought you didn’t like whataboutery?
No but you do so I thought you might like to know what it's like to be on the other end of it.   At least we can both agree on Amaral, lacking sense and a moral compass.  Let's embrace this moment of togetherness.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #169 on: February 03, 2021, 03:30:26 PM »
No but you do so I thought you might like to know what it's like to be on the other end of it.   At least we can both agree on Amaral, lacking sense and a moral compass.  Let's embrace this moment of togetherness.

Whataboutery....meat and drink to me...meat and drink.

Anyhoo Amaral does seem to be enjoying the eminence his role in this whole sorry saga has given him a little too much ...much like Wolter. Thankfully though his superiors do seem to have reigned him in a little......no more guest appearances on obscure podcasts would be my guess.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #170 on: February 03, 2021, 03:52:32 PM »

Whataboutery....meat and drink to me...meat and drink.

Anyhoo Amaral does seem to be enjoying the eminence his role in this whole sorry saga has given him a little too much ...much like Wolter. Thankfully though his superiors do seem to have reigned him in a little......no more guest appearances on obscure podcasts would be my guess.
We’ll see...