Author Topic: The 'Hate' Question.  (Read 29706 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: The 'Hate' Question.
« Reply #165 on: May 17, 2013, 12:19:52 AM »
Anne, do you not accept that the Portuguese police leaked Kate's diary to journalists?
Angelo, what does "the Portuguese police" mean ? It's a bit like saying "French cooking is awful or marvellous". It says nothing in fact. I don't like the fricassée but I love the pot au feu.
So unless you can prove a certain person linked to the police, perhaps a cleaning person who found the thrown away diary in a bin, leaked it to get money out of it, I think it's reasonable not to comment.

I thought you of anyone would know who the Portuguese Police are Anne.   It matters little if it was the GNR or the PJ who leaked Kate's diaries or if it was the cleaning lady or the lavatory attendant because at the end of the day the police in whatever guise they may be were responsible for the safe keeping of private property and they f..ked it up.

Back to my original question Anne...why are you denying they leaked Kate's diaries??
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

AnneGuedes

« Reply #166 on: May 17, 2013, 02:49:52 AM »
It matters little if it was the GNR or the PJ who leaked Kate's diaries or if it was the cleaning lady or the lavatory attendant because at the end of the day the police in whatever guise they may be were responsible for the safe keeping of private property and they f..ked it up.

What are you talking about ?

Offline Mrs. B

« Reply #167 on: May 17, 2013, 07:08:09 AM »
Anne, do you not accept that the Portuguese police leaked Kate's diary to journalists?
Angelo, what does "the Portuguese police" mean ? It's a bit like saying "French cooking is awful or marvellous". It says nothing in fact. I don't like the fricassée but I love the pot au feu.
So unless you can prove a certain person linked to the police, perhaps a cleaning person who found the thrown away diary in a bin, leaked it to get money out of it, I think it's reasonable not to comment.

I thought you of anyone would know who the Portuguese Police are Anne.   It matters little if it was the GNR or the PJ who leaked Kate's diaries or if it was the cleaning lady or the lavatory attendant because at the end of the day the police in whatever guise they may be were responsible for the safe keeping of private property and they f..ked it up.

Back to my original question Anne...why are you denying they leaked Kate's diaries??

Agree. The Judge ordered ALL copies of Kate's diary to be destroyed (n.b. not thrown in the waste paper basket, DESTROYED). He issued that order to the PJ. Still, a copy of the diary made it to the press. Hence, all copies were not destroyed by the PJ. It was their responsibility, they did not do what the judge ordered. They were at fault.