Author Topic: Det Sgt W N Bernard - Report  (Read 3848 times)

Offline Admin

Det Sgt W N Bernard - Report
« on: March 14, 2012, 04:26:13 AM »
Det Sgt W N Bernard

Report dated 12 September 1986 explaining the actions of the raid team and why Sheila Caffell was moved.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 03:22:52 PM by Admin »

Offline Claudia

Re: Det Sgt W N Bernard - Report
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2012, 02:30:48 PM »
Has anyone else read this report by Det Sgt Bernard because you should do.  Many of the conspiracy theories suggested by the Bamber forum are answered in this report.  It explains why much of what was done by individual officers happened and why Sheila was moved.

Offline puglove

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2012, 02:40:07 PM »
Has anyone else read this report by Det Sgt Bernard because you should do.  Many of the conspiracy theories suggested by the Bamber forum are answered in this report.  It explains why much of what was done by individual officers happened and why Sheila was moved.

It breaks my heart to read about the stools brought out when the twins stayed there. My grandaughter has her own little stool, we call it her throne. Those poor, poor little boys. I hope they knew nothing.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Admin

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2012, 02:51:09 PM »
We don't think the true horror of what occurred that morning has yet been acknowledged.   Just about everything which is being publicised now is all to do with Jeremy Bamber and how he was supposedly set up by the police.  Why on earth would the police do such a thing? 

Having looked at the evidence we find the idea to be so preposterous that it is just beyond silly.  The police did an excellent job in securing the crime scene that morning, it is just unfortunate that they thought to bring a few junior officers on site as part of some training exercise and then had to hide what happened next.

Offline Claudia

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2012, 04:30:10 PM »
Everywhere you look it is all about Jeremy.  What about the five human beings including two innocent children whose lives were destroyed in an instant?  Who speaks for them?